Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP (1472 Views)

APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
He took to his facebook page to congratulate his successful daughter who is one among over 20 thousand that have graduated over the years from Rochas foundation Colleges located in all parts of Nigeria.

A wrong thread https://www.nairaland.com/5128691/between-rochas-okorocha-female-police/2#77464252 with intent of blackmail was earlier put on the headline ignorantly by a moderator.

PROMOTION
Congratulations to my beloved daughter,Ms Chidalu Ekon on your promotion as Assistant Superintendent,Nigerian Police.

The joy of every Father is to have a worthy successor who will continue with the legacy of kindness,compassion, education to the poor which has eluded mankind in recent time.

And without sounding immodest, I make bold to say that, I have more than twenty thousand of my sons & daughters from all parts of Nigeria who will take over the universe in all its ramifications; Rochas Foundation College is where these future leaders are budding.

Glory be to God!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by OnlyGodjnr(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
F
Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by 9jahotblog: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Rochas really is a big fish in Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by docadams: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by Abaje195(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
hmmmmm!
Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by OdefaGirl(f): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
So that was why he couldn't control himself again... Behaving like a child undecided undecided
Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by Guzel: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Who knows where she would be if not for Rochas foundation. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by Kwamecron(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rochas is a fool cool
Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by B2mario(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
OdefaGirl:
So that was why he couldn't control himself again... Behaving like a child undecided undecided
hater and critic, can't you see that the more you are hating Rochas, the more he's becoming more progressive
Re: Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP by MxreR: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
You are here instead discussing your dead Abia state

B2mario:
hater and critic, can't you see that the more you are hating Rochas, the more he's becoming more progressive

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity:Emir Of Katsina Laments ‘I have not seen this kind of country'. / Boko Haram: See What A White Man Said About Garba Shehu's Statement / Imo State Senators Gang Up Against Gov.emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.