Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters (1534 Views)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Very Good Deep Cycle Batteries (for Inverters) For Sale! / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters by blkmum700: 3:12am On Apr 30, 2007
I bought a 1kva automatic inverter at CeeCee Technologies in computer village for less than 28,000 naira
Re: Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters by Naija4ward(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2007
Very interesting.  He is located right on the road.  You can reach him on 08033447879 or 014020959.
This guy sold me a 150amp inverter battery for N30k that turned out to be second hand (unable to hold charge).  The small inverter he sold me worked for only one week.  I warned readers to be careful in buying inverter batteries from this guy.  Try Tufosen on the mainland, they are more professional
Re: Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters by upson(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2007
i have also fallen victim of the 'short man devil' battery, inverter and all, i paid a total of over 50,000 and everything is just not working. i have called to go and prepare his links at Panti. and i sure mean biz.
Re: Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters by earthrealm(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2007
whats the address of this tufosen guy on the mainland??
Re: Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters by pizzadox(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2007
hello guys, What inverters are u looking for? i can get supply for you here in philippines,

My Relay AP power is using solar energy with and inverter and i have been using this for months and never gave me problems
Re: Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters by pizzadox(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2007
Like this one,

Re: Seun,pls I Need Address Of Ceecee Technologies In Computer Village For Inverters by Afam(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2007
If you have an inverter backup that is not working well then read the article to know why a lot of inverter backup solution fail in Nigeria.

http://www.justalternativepower.com/articles/why_backup_systems_fail.html

(1) (Reply)

Kenwood Kdc-138 Cd Player/receiver / Get Free Airtime On Facebok / A Nice 3 Loader Sound System For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.