Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated (5465 Views)

Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by chiomarita: 12:02am On Apr 12, 2019
This couple’s wedding photos have been trending for a while.

And some Nigerian men are also giving accolades to the groom for taking up the challenge to marry the ‘big bride’.

“I don’t know this couple but I will like to celebrate them, I celebrate the guy more for his courage,dexterity and greed. When you know what you want,you go for it. If you like fat women go for one,if you like slim girls go for one. Don’t go and marry a fat girl and tell her to slim down or marry a slim girl and be telling her to add some meat. We are all created by God uniquely and we are the pure image of God. One good thing about getting married to a veeeeeeery fat woman….you won’t be scared that she will soon become fat,she don fat she don fat. Most men that got married to slim girls are living in fear. Thank God that everybody around me know that I love chubby babes with enough padded booth,head lamps and airbags.
Once again congratulations my brother, enjoy your loot…sorry I mean your acquisition,God will bless your home…” Wrote Comedian Elder O....more photos at https://pearlsnews.com/photo-of-plus-sized-bride-goes-viral-groom-celebrated-2/

Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by sinaj(f): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Big family grin
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 12, 2019
undecided

His choice, her selection.
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by ExAngel007(f): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2019
sinaj:
Big family grin
"One BIG" Happy family

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2019
sinaj:
Big family grin

Na here we go see your break light.
undecided
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by fistonati(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2019
For every woman there is a man.
It's not about height or size. It's actually the Heart
Happy married life to them.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by BarrElChapo(m): 3:21am On Apr 12, 2019
XXXXXL
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by CastedGist: 3:25am On Apr 12, 2019
cool
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by Chimaokigwe: 3:59am On Apr 12, 2019
She looks like when you cover Danfo with white cloth.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by pode(m): 5:33am On Apr 12, 2019
It is well with my brother
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by femi4: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Next level
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by sinaj(f): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Simplecore:

Na here we go see your break light.
undecided
shey I didnt disturb you when you were watching your match

Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by KingLennon(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2019
After she gives birth, she will just look like a bag of fufu. Stretch marks and cellulite everywhere chei...one man food is another's man poison sha
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by RealJaneDoe: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2019
Always plus size bride but never plus size groom. It is well
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by victorian(f): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2019
RealJaneDoe:
Always plus size bride but never plus size groom. It is well

Lol e dey pain you?

That's how one of my friends, a lady couldn't hide her jealousy of me and my boo.

She was like your bf is too cute and young for you.. I looked at her and I smiled. I said she shouldn't worry her head about us. We are perfectly fine with each other dating. She then asked me, does he know my age? I said yes! I told him my age and he's OK with it. She replied ha! No oooo ,u guys cannot date o. I was like babe! What's your own? He's in his early 30s ! We are not complaining! Leave our relationship alone! Na WA o.

So guy! They like themselves like that. Wish them best of luck. That's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by Mrkumareze(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2019
A good example of a large family
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by anochuko01(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2019
ibadi like gorodom! i like thick ladies, but marrying one would be hard. only if there's a way to deflate and inflate at will...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by Joystark(f): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Oh wow.
Just wow!
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by RealJaneDoe: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Lol e dey pain you?

That's how one of my friends, a lady couldn't hide her jealousy of me and my boo.

She was like your bf is too cute and young for you.. I looked at her and I smiled. I said she shouldn't worry her head about us. We are perfectly fine with each other dating. She then asked me, does he know my age? I said yes! I told him my age and he's OK with it. She replied ha! No oooo ,u guys cannot date o. I was like babe! What's your own? He's in his early 30s ! We are not complaining! Leave our relationship alone! Na WA o.

So guy! They like themselves like that. Wish them best of luck. That's all.

Pain me kwa! Looooool. I never said anything bad about plus size women. For you to type all these long stories makes you look a bit insecure.
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by nanakgh(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
She looks like when you cover Danfo with white cloth.

Dear lord, what savagery!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by partnerbizz4: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2019
This guy go chop oo
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by Houseofglam7(f): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2019
I'm sure she doesn't want her kids to be raised by another woman, coz at this rate,she'll most likely die of weight related problems undecided
In a society where the life expectancy declines steadily, do all you can to live a long,productive life.
I'm outta here undecided
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by victorian(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2019
RealJaneDoe:

Pain me kwa! Looooool. I never said anything bad about plus size women. For you to type all these long stories makes you look a bit insecure.

Lol na so

I'm not plus size but when it comes to two people getting married, just wish them well and move on. No need to criticise Or are you very fat wishing to marrying a young slim girl?

Cause u sound like u were pained plus size lady can marry a young slim guy.
If u are plus size, u can as well as.

Everything boils down to packaging
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by Texman21: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
i repeat again i repeat a hostage situation
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by banio: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
This is no wedding. It is called " I die here "
Re: Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated by mytime24(f): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Cash madam embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Lady Never Expected "This" Reply After Dropping This Beautiful Photo / 9 Years After Chinedu Ikedieze A.K.A Aki Na Pawpaw Got Married, See His Recent P / Nigerian Footballers Who Are Happily Married To White Women - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.