Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" (35392 Views)

Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Naijaalive(m): 2:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Naira Bet owner, Akin Alabi, who contested and won House of Representative elections for Egbeda/Ona Ara federal constituency, Ibadan, under the platform of All Progressive Congress(APC),

Captioned
Hon. @akinalabi flying the #Nextlevel flag...

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Akin-Alabi-Resumes-Office-Pose-With-APC-Flag-Next-Level.html?m=1

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by PureMind2: 2:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Good move
Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Very soon owner of bet9ja sef go run for president.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Kingpee2(m): 3:07am On Apr 12, 2019
This guy don bet naija finish ..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by BarrElChapo(m): 3:11am On Apr 12, 2019
Theif

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:31am On Apr 12, 2019
Ipob pigs won't be happy with these photos. grin grin

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by safetyInspector(m): 3:36am On Apr 12, 2019
Stop going this low in the name of politics. Staying awake by this time of the night only to type this speaks volume about your personality. Honestly, you can do better than this.
NgeneUkwenu:

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by richidinho(m): 4:49am On Apr 12, 2019
which office is he resuming?
His nairabet office?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by 175(m): 4:55am On Apr 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Spewing tribal hate at this odd hour clearly shows you need help.

Ngene easy ooo. . .before you Keh urself by urself. Lolz!

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Fizzymike1(m): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2019
So how does it benefit me
Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Onlinealaba(m): 5:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Alaga bet, the baba see sey bet money fit fiddle anytime soon immediately jakpa, national treasury na him assurance grin.. I hope he serve his constituency well

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by sapoyoro(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2019
Mace0lane:
The amazing thing about foolish people making your kind of comment is you are always no where to be found when PDP miscreant insult Buhari n every other APC politicians but are always quick to appear when the abuse is from APC supporters.

Listen carefully may it never be well with everything PDP for the 16 locust years they took Nigeria tru, if you have a problem with that may it never be well with you, your father n mother , your unborn generation till the 7th.

For those those wanting to quote with the nonsense but PDP senators are now in APC senseless assertion may it never be well with you n your entire household till the end of time too. My curse n insult goes to anything that is PDP as at this hour not before.

you cursed someone else father and mother....wtf?...
and some bastardsss even liked your comment?
nairaland is becoming something else.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by lonelydora: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Akin Alabi, the man who destroyed our youths.

6 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by seunfly: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2019
When bet money no do you again, political money is the surest.

What about Seun, when will he contest for governorship in Ogun state?

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by anochuko01(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Naijaalive:
Naira Bet owner, Akin Alabi, who contested and won House of Representative elections for Egbeda/Ona Ara federal constituency, Ibadan, under the platform of All Progressive Congress(APC),

Captioned

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Akin-Alabi-Resumes-Office-Pose-With-APC-Flag-Next-Level.html?m=1
JI
Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Mace0lane:
The amazing thing about foolish people making your kind of comment is you are always no where to be found when PDP miscreant insult Buhari n every other APC politicians but are always quick to appear when the abuse is from APC supporters.

Listen carefully may it never be well with everything PDP for the 16 locust years they took Nigeria tru, if you have a problem with that may it never be well with you, your father n mother , your unborn generation till the 7th.

For those those wanting to quote with the nonsense but PDP senators are now in APC senseless assertion may it never be well with you n your entire household till the end of time too. My curse n insult goes to anything that is PDP as at this hour not before.

YOU'RE IMMATURE

19 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Katty42: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Mace0lane:

Try and make sense next time you want to make a point on public forum..

Are you just here to curse people ??

7 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by anochuko01(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Naijaalive:

Captioned

this man no suppuse dey collect salary
Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Blazebond(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=Mace0lane post=77470524]The amazing thing about foolish people making your kind of comment is you are always no where to be found when PDP miscreant insult Buhari n every other APC politicians but are always quick to appear when the abuse is from APC supporters.

Wetin concern the person parent's for this matter,what is wrong with you,if you dont drop this your shitty comment ehn,na stray bullet go kill you before your time,idiot like you.

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by HisSexcellency(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Mace0lane:

Are you referring to these pdp that ruined our beloved country for 16years. May they and their supporter know no peace.
A thief and a murderer will always be a thief and a murderer irrespective of political affiliations. People ruined this country and not political parties, the party may change over time but the people that made up that party remain.

8 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Ayoswit(f): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2019
K
Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by IkemChris(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Betting will soon enter Naija's constitution lol
Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by SarkinYarki: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Mace0lane:

So Buhari is 8 years of prosperity right ? you are not a very sound human I must say .. Today Nigeria has more poor people than India and China combined and you talk of 16 years of locusts.... What has APC din in Lagos after 20 years , Lagos is still the worst city on earth under APC, Apart from enriching Tinubu what has APC done

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 12, 2019
What kind of fake news is this. Resume which office. May is still far
Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by ibietela2(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Mace0lane:

And where were you when the former president was being insulted and abused with this party members?
Re: Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" by nonxo007(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2019
Congrats to him, but I think for this country to work we need to put the county first before our parties, God fathers, and personal interest. Its rather sad when you see people on nairaland fight and spewing hate speech because of these politician. I only laugh and call them f00l because tomorrow if PDP should get back to power trust me so many of you so called APC leaders would still run back to PDP. These politicians don't care about you, all they want is their personal gain. I've told myself I'll never insult anyone because of any politician, political party or make tribal comments all because it only shows how shallow my thinking is.
Looking at it better you'll realize that those who fight for politicians and online wars really have nothing tangible doing.
I don't hate Buhari, but if he does something that isn't right I'll condemn it constructively, but if he does something good I'll defiantly praise him.
Politicians earn millions of naira and if you see them together you'll think they are of same parents, laughing and with themselves enjoying, one would barely know they are of different parties or tribes.
Stop the hate speech and work to make your life better. Online war has never paid anyone and it'll never pay anyone
Have a good day

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja / “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.