Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

"David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) (55560 Views)

Hushpuppi Hangs Out With Wizkid In Dubai (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Feels Herself On A Yacht In Dubai (PHOTO) / E-money, His Wife & Their 3 Sons In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by kaen1317: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Assurance is becoming stale. Davido has knacked life out if this girl. Nothing more interesting about her as he has seen it and had it all. Marriage between the two will be a miracle. That's my take.

3 Likes

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2019
I like these two.
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Crazy in love
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2019
K
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2019
SoNature:

The day Davido will dump this girl, the whole world will come for his head on Twitter and Instagram
i'll be among them too cheesy
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2019
K.
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Delejumi(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2019
A market research wanting to know if people will like to give cloth for sowing online without physical contact...
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-tK_ZFeuRJ6KY1W0nVHK0D3KUgV3p1G45ccfHU2TGKAEfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by talker234: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2019
VERY HOT PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR RENT - MOVE IN WITH CONFIDENCE TO THAT NEW HOME THIS YEAR 2019!

- Newly built 2 bedroom flats with all rooms ensuite and wardrobes at PEACE ESTATE, BARUWA, LAGOS
- Newly built 3 Bedroom flats with all rooms ensuite. 4 flats in the compound at Abesan Estate, Lagos
- Newly Built 3 Bedroom flats at PEACE ESTATE, BARUWA, LAGOS
- Newly built 3 Bedroom flats at GEMADE ESTATE, GOWON ESTATE, LAGOS
------------------------------------------------------------------
4 AND 6 bedroom Duplexes. All rooms ensuite (PICTURES ATTACHED!)

Features Included:

Water borehole, Prepaid meter, Already painted with wardrobes in all the rooms, Kitchen cabinets, All rooms tiled, Very spacious parking space, Security Post, Beautiful & ambient estate location PLUS MORE!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to rent an office?
Looking to rent a 1-Bedroom Apartment?
Looking to rent A Bungalow Apartment?
Looking to rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 3-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 4-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Or looking real estate property to buy, rent, sell or lease?

We've got the HUGE DATABASE of Genuine Landlords, Super Agents as well as PAYING TENANTS so you can BUY, RENT, SELL, and LEASE real estate property with confidence!

HERE - No registration payment. No form fees. Just inspect, pay and pack in!

We are Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU A LANDLORD OR REAL ESTATE AGENT you have properties for rent, lease or sale? Let's help you find that tenant ASAP.

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Kalman(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Marriot
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by zinny377(f): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Cute pple
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by paulhunter: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2019
OBO my guy ,haters go tire. meanwhile tell Kemi l said something
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by alizma: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Haters waiting for their breakup news like grin
it is not about hates, it is about reality of life. Davido has what it takes to marry that girl at the moment, if he really love her as he claims, let him put a ring in her finger as soon as possible. when you openly over stretched courtship, it becomes less relevant to you and the society and then, you start looking for someone else that can give your relationship that which has been lost.

1 Like

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2019
So Davido has been fvcking this girl without marriage and her papa close mouth

1 Like

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2019
Yes we know he's crazy.
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Is she not going to burn children for him? At least 3 mails and 2 femails
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
So Davido has been fvcking this girl without marriage and her papa close mouth
Davido shut the papa mouth with money and plenty gifts
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Haters waiting for their breakup news like grin
I am one of them, so sharaaaaaaaaaap and face your front
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I am one of them, so sharaaaaaaaaaap and face your front
Hediat!!

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hediat!!
one day mo ma mu e do walahi even if na for my dreams
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by kernel001: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2019
IamD18:
They are seriously and pretentiously trying to make it look like they are still happy with the relationship.

Smh!

You're seriously in need of help. Better get a life.

1 Like

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Ominimercy(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Just waiting for the real thing to be done
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
one day mo ma mu e do walahi even if na for my dreams
ori e ti daru
nuisance!

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Illuminados(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Chipink:
why won't he be crazy.. Ofcourse chioma is an igbo girl, beautiful, clean, classy, intelligent.
Romantic....Attributes of an igbo girl.
Same can't be said about yoruba gals..

This is the same reason every yoruba man want to spend his life fortune to get and igbo girl.

If u know u know.

tribal bigot,ur stupidity is tantalizing
stupid hoe

2 Likes

Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Chipink(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Illuminados:

My stupidity is tantalizing
My mum is stupid hoe
Ok
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ori e ti daru
nuisance!
one day mo ma mu e do walahi even if na for my dreams. You go gbadun am kiss kiss
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by lordswill03: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2019
Who else noticed that they are beginning to look alike?
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Is their relationship a marriage or fornication? This girlfriend things don dey confuse me ooo
Re: "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) by Illuminados(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Chipink:
am a hoe and i love it
wow really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Rides In Rolls Royce To Airport (Photos) / Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) / BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.