Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Peopleprime Recruitment Fair - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Recruitment Fair (1345 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Is The National Recruitment Fair 2013 A Scam? / Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by Bustah(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2007
Hey Nairalanders has anyone been invited for the discussion/test. How relaible is all that stuff?
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by babarash(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2007
as far as this country of ours is concern nothing is reliable, at the same time,it is not enough reason to take anything for granted. Let us just pray is not another normal jamboring as usual cheesy Nigeria graduate dey surfer
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by obanikoro2(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2007
I was invited for the chat and test holding on the 8th of May.

If you have been invited, pls dont go.
U will be doing me a favor by increasing my chances of getting a fantastic job.

Have u checked their website? Does that look like a scam? I mean the collaboration with Min of Education and LEAP look like a scam? I dont think so.

I pity you if you miss the fair or maybe you dont really need a job.
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by dedola: 11:01am On May 04, 2007
its real and i want us to make the uttermost use of this rare opportunity.It might be us that will first enjoy the dividends of democracy so lets just keep our fingers crossed and see what comes out of it.
Unlike many other recruiting programs and agencies this seems authentic cos i've been sent like three mails including two text messages.I think they are organised.lets give it a try.
But guys do you think they can set GMATS questions?
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by godslead(f): 3:30pm On May 04, 2007
Guys pls nobody should mention "FRAUD'' wen it comes to this gradute fair thing oh.Cos my hope dey there oh, wen i saw it on PUNCH newspaper I carried the paper every where, as Obanikoro2 said abeg make nobody go cept mi.Dedola abeg dont remind dem bout GMAT i beg u(they shuldnt set oh).Still wondering wat dey want 2 discuss.And d way they really stressed the "come prepared to spend the day with us,no food ,no everytin etc.Anyhow dem want am i say am already there.Aha Obanikoro2 u said u were invited on d 8th of May?I was invited on d 22nd (port harcourt sha) Abeg fill mi in wen u go come.May Gods blessings lead all attendants of dis LIVE CHANGING FAIR!
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by godslead(f): 3:35pm On May 04, 2007
Guys pls nobody should mention "FRAUD'' wen it comes to this gradute fair thing oh.Cos my hope dey there oh, wen i saw it on PUNCH newspaper I carried the paper every where, as Obanikoro2 said abeg make nobody go cept mi.Dedola abeg dont remind dem bout GMAT i beg u(they shuldnt set oh).Still wondering wat dey want 2 discuss.And d way they really stressed the "come prepared to spend the day with us,no food ,no everytin etc.Anyhow dem want am i say am already there.Aha Obanikoro2 u said u were invited on d 8th of May?I was invited on d 22nd (port harcourt sha) Abeg fill mi in wen u go come.May Gods blessings lead all attendants of dis LIVE CHANGING FAIR!
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by Ena345(f): 4:12pm On May 04, 2007
Obanikoro2. Hmm! Congrats o to u and all that were sent the txt. I put in but was not invited. Well, in any case, since u r on the *th, do send in info. U will be doing evrione a grt deal of Gud. Now, dont go thinking that u wont b a fool 4 anyone. Whats urs is urs and if u do well, u will scale thru but if u help others, Providence will repay u. Smile cos I didnt mean to preach.
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by Johnny(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2007
Thank God for this Forum. Ever since I got the invitation through SMS and e-mail, I have been skeptical about the whole thing. Now, my doubt has been cleared. My own invitation is on the 16th of May, center for women develepment, here in Abuja. I pray something good comes out of this fair abeg.
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by godslead(f): 5:05pm On May 04, 2007
Guys i just heard somI say u hv to pay 500naira 4 registration wen u get there.And that u the test comprises of maths n english.Just tot i should inform u guys.
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by Ena345(f): 10:51am On May 05, 2007
Godslead, thanks 4 d info. Who no go well equipped go blame himself. There's this cliche that says, praerful preparation prevents poor performance.

So guyz, congrats. BE THERE, BE GOOD, BE CONFIDENT COS NATIVES OF NAIRALAND HAVE GOT UR BACK
Re: Peopleprime Recruitment Fair by godslead(f): 11:57am On May 05, 2007
Guys just read on a thread dat the fair is nt thesame as the weekly people prime aptitude test.They are two different things.I also heard u dont need to pay any money(#500) naira.Ena345 & other invitees my advise is dis;just go there n c 4 urself !

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Facilities Engr / Management Trainees / Diamond Bank Medical And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.