Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene (638 Views)

Scam Alert ! Scam Alert !! Scam Alert !!! / Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. / SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT, don't BE A VICTIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by merit4: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Scam alert.

I received a call this morning that someone is using my User name to defraud people

Pls endeavor to do due diligence before sending money to anybody. If the scammer quote's a user name pls search for the name and ensure he or she is using the number he wrote on his page.

A scammer defrauded someone of #30k and he claimed my username, His name is Onoja Michael Otene.

Pls, I am the only merit4 on this platform, if anybody claims my username, with another number that is not on my page, pls do not transact with him. Endeavour to call the number on the page first.

Thanks

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by Drey1: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2019
merit4:
Scam alert.

I received a call this morning that someone is using my User name to defraud people

Pls endeavor to do due diligence before sending money to anybody. If the scammer quote's a user name pls search for the name and ensure he or she is using the number he wrote on his page.

A scammer defrauded someone of #30k and he claimed my username, His name is Onoja Michael Otene.

Pls, I am the only merit4 on this platform, if anybody claims my username, with another number that is not on my page, pls do not transact with him. Endeavour to call the number on the page first.

Thanks

Thanks for calling the attention of nairalanders to these scam
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by Drey1: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2019
I hope the mode will help my case and bring it to full glare of people. He defrauded me . and I also used these opportunity to call out

@funlord
@ geloorrrrdd
@ibraheem
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by funlord(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2019
Drey1:
I hope the mode will help my case and bring it to full glare of people. He defrauded me . and I also used these opportunity to call out

@funlord
@ geloorrrrdd
@ibraheem

Oga post the number and the bank account you paid to and also provide screen shots to back it up
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by Drey1: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2019
funlord:

Oga post the number and the bank account you paid to and also provide screen shots to back it up

He gave me these account details after the fitstbank account he gave me wasn't going through

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by Drey1: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2019
funlord:

These is the first bank account he gave me .These wasn't going through then I gave me that of GTB above which finally went through.

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by Drey1: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2019
He even mentioned of these guyz in the cause of the chat that he knows them and we should use funlord as escrow but as funlord turned down been an escrow. I decided to deal with him directly, and never knew he was fraudulent.

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by Drey1: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2019
It was at these junction I later knew the guy was a fraud when he gave me a moniker of a nairalander
" Merit4 '' as is moniker.

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Drey1:

@funlord
@ geloorrrrdd
@ibraheem

Hello, there. I don't know that guy and I have never done business with him before. Also, the number he shared isn't mine. My number is active on WhatsApp. (From that picture, you'd notice that the number isn't registered on WhatsApp). I'm guessing that number he shared is his second number. You should have quoted me here on nairaland before continuing the transaction. Sorry for your loss, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Prepares To Pull Plants Out Of China To Avoid New U.S. Tariffs / Rent Car For Uber, Bolt/taxify / Patronize Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.