Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence (21871 Views)

Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Akwa Ibom, Recover Looted Properties Worth Millions / Police Arrest 10 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Chelsea82: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Twitter user shares a video of DC United Police arresting and molesting a 10 year old black american boy, who was wrongly accused of robbery operation.

He wrote:

"This is UNBELIEVABLE & UNACCEPTABLE

This 10-year old boy was handcuffed by DC police, arrested & taken away without his mother because cops thought he took part in an armed robbery

Turned out he was completely innocent & wasn't even involved in the incident".

White people who witnessed the arrest was seen telling the police that this is not right!

Watch Video Below:

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/dc-police-arrest-molest-and-handcuffed.html?m=1

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Chelsea82: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2019
See reactions below, Watch Full Video FromHERE

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by mykelswa(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2019
I know some ppl have seen wher to go n bomb from. If u know u know

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2019
10year old? Tell me this is a movie scene. How can you cuff a 10year old. Even if he was going to escape, WHICH LEG HE GO TAKE RUN?

31 Likes

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by josepyaolat: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2019
THIS IS SERIOUS

1 Like

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Officialgarri: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2019
See how the kid is treated with respect and ushered into the vehicle.
I prefer these to Nigerian police, who would have damaged your face for you before before finding out if u were guilty or not

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by SamOyovwi: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Na wah o
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Sanchez01: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
If this had happened in Nigeria, so many would have said 'in saner climes'. Well, this is happening in saner climes. Funny!

The whole world is sick as it is.
Officialgarri:
I prefer these to Nigerian police, who would have damaged your face for you before before finding out if u were guilty or not
What A ten year old in cuffs and you're concerned about the respect? That alone defies humanity. As crazy as the Nigerian Police Force is, they won't cuff a ten-year old. At best, he'd be taken to the station. But in cuffs, hell no!

79 Likes 13 Shares

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Turned out he was completely innocent & wasn't even involved in the incident".

5 Likes

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by quincyshakur(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Na so dos fvcking corps go dey serious because say na Black sad sad sad If u lik into d mata deeply d Kid may even b innocent undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by SamOyovwi: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
If you know you know jare!
mykelswa:
I know some ppl have seen wher to go n bomb from. If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by AngelicBeing: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
sad
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by czarina(f): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
quincyshakur:
Na so dos fvcking corps go dey serious because say na Black sad sad sad If u lik into d mata deeply d Kid may even b innocent undecided undecided
Learn to read! Go back and read that thing again

5 Likes

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Emmzy201(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
na our olopa be dat
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Just sue the goddamned cops! angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Danielmegg(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
this is wat we call Shit Happens

1 Like

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by quincyshakur(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
I hate Reading wink
czarina:
Learn to read! Go back and read that thing again

1 Like

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by juwoonn(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
First, I felt a great anger within me, then I remembered I just saw a video of SARS beating an innocent guy with a plank. We blacks don't respect ourselves.... We've turned our "food plate" into a waste bin, hence the whites are putting their garbages inside our "food plate".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by SEEDORF441(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bail is free over there

Also free in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by kevoh(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Money don land for the boy's parents, just sue the DC police grin grin To think that there was even an African-American cop with them while this was going on is nauseating.

On the other hand, is it out of place in the U.S for black kids aged 10 to 13 to carry guns and rob people? Just asking for a better understanding as to why the kid was suspected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Starboytwo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dem go overblow this matter now..
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by XhosaNostra(f): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
R2bees:
10year old?

Ridiculous & unfortunate, isn't it? Well at least the part where they think he was involved in armed robbery of all things. However, the reality is, kids even younger than him are groomed & used to steal by their parents. In malls you have to be very careful, especially of small children. It's really sad how low we've descended as people because nowadays even toddlers are taught to steal!

5 Likes

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by haconjy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
jdnb
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Pentasoft1978: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
He was mistaken.....he was not molested that's the good thing about the civilized world......I know they will tender apology to the parent

2 Likes

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sanchez01:
If this had happened in Nigeria, so many would have said 'in saner climes'. Well, this is happening in saner climes. Funny!

What A ten year old in cuffs and you're concerned about the respect? That alone defies humanity. As crazy as the Nigerian Police Force is, they won't cuff a ten-year old. At best, he'd be taken to the station. But in cuffs, hell no!

Please shut the hell.up

Stupid.person , have you seen how Nigerian police treats the children of the poor ? You think they care of age...if this where Nigeria so far it is armed robbery they would have shot the child

8 Likes

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Oddsman(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
There is a black cop there.
Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by Pat081: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

says who?? Nigerian police will cuffs a day old baby, if care is not taking because I know dem to b the worst and corrupt

5 Likes

Re: US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence by dallyemmy: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Another child abuse?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding / I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court / In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.