Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno (7820 Views)

Amma Buwa: Bukar Abacha's Daughter Strangled To Death In Maiduguri / Police Arraigns Lawyer For Stealing ₦5 Million In Ebonyi / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by GidifeedNews: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes, #EFCC, Maiduguri zonal office, has arraigned one Hurso Abba Amma, a lawyer, before Justice Fadawu Umar of the Borno State High court, sitting in Maiduguri on two separate charges.

Amma is alleged to have fraudulently induced one Alhaji Ahmed Kois Abdulkarim to deliver to him the sum of N7 million, under the false pretence that he was selling two plots of land to him as the beneficiary owner.

The charge reads: “That you, Hurso Abba Amma, on or about the 2nd day of November, 2015 at Maiduguri Borno State within the Jurisdiction of this Honourable Court, with intent to defraud, induced one Alhaji Ahmed kois Abdulkarim to deliver to you the sum of N7,000,000 (Seven Million Naira) in payment of consideration for the sale of 2Nos. of plots of land lying and situated at Nos. 9&10 Dejere Area, Adjacent to Gidan Dambe, Bama Road, Maiduguri, Borno State under the false pretence that you are the Bona fide owner consequent to which you where selling same to him, which fact you knew to be false and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under sections 1(1)(b) and 1(3) of the Advance fee Fraud and other Fraud Related Offences Act, 2006 respective.”

On the other charge, Amma is alleged to have induced Muhammad Nur to deliver to him the sum of N3 million under the false pretence that he was authorized to sell a house.

The charge reads: “That you, Hurso Abba Amma, between September and November 2016, at Maiduguri, Borno State within the Jurisdiction of this Honourable Court, with intent to defraud, induced one Muhammad Nur to deliver to you the sum of N3,000,000 (Three Million Naira) in payment consideration for purported sale of a house situated at behind Umar Shehu Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State under the false pretence that you were authorized to sell same for and on behalf of the real owner, which fact you knew to be false and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under sections 1(1)(b) and 1(3) of the Advance Fee Fraud and other Fraud Related Offences Act, 2006 respectively.”

See his photo below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/12/efcc-arraigns-lawyer-hurso-abba-amma-for-n10m-fraud-in-borno/

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by VulgarLee(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2019
See that killer smile

Almanjiri kawai

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2019
No wonder the Circulation of money is hard currently.

No more looting.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by josepyaolat: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2019
EFCC
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by kevoh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Small small fish getting docked while the bullion van master in Bourdillon and Gandollar with video evidence are exempted. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Uncleodi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
See swag

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by kaen1317: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
See how he's laughing cos he knows EFCC is now a joke.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by kaen1317: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guy is smiling to the cameras

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Israelfx2(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
make I park here mbok

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Amuluonyenaego: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
I don't know y thieves too dey get innocent face.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Ekakamba: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
He's laughing at the petitioners. grin tongue
Charge and bail lawyer.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Akabuking: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
na that Efcc guy laff dey vex me.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
name checkers criminality de everywee
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Babanlagenius: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
When you dey steal and chop money, you cover your face?

This is how the fraudulent rich guys in the world will bow before the good at the gate of the righteous.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by don4real18(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
He is even putting on a beautiful smile grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Craigslists: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Men still dey run Local scam for up north

Boys are now ITT grin

If you know, you know...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Getdowntobiznes: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
This is what we call 'try your luck' which means, loosen or gaining so, both loose and we gain by learning.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Immorttal: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Keep on smiling, you never know what hit you. cool
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by izeksblog: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
See the idiot dey cover him face
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by JBoss25(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
name checkers criminality de everywee
you don't know before?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
JBoss25:
you don't know before?
I wan remind dem na
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by KcMarShalL(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
I never expected you to feel remorseful. Money wey you don chop finish. Abeg dey laugh jare...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
He's even smiling and not remorseful.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
I know this man, I did the same class with his son in FGC Maiduguri ..
I feel very sad seeing this post here

(1) (Reply)

Photo - Woman Butchered By Her Husband For Cheating On Him / Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? / Graphic Video: Maggot Comes Out From A Lady Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.