Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma (1934 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / "Timaya And Peruzzi Go And Marry" - Davido Teases All His Unmarried Friends / "If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This"— Davido Teases Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Amagite(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2019
Davido and his lover Chioma Rowland, have been on baecation in Dubai, and he has been spoiling her with luxury gift items.

He shared a video of himself buying her another expensive bracelet in a Dubai and said; 

"Ah! Money good o. If I no get money like this, you no go dey laugh with me"

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/if-i-didnt-have-money-you-wont-laugh-with-me-like-this-davido-teases-chioma.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by wisino1(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2019
True talk from davivo money makes the world go round

2 Likes

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by MJBOLT: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2019
all this instagram assurance is useless,if at the end of day,davido doesnt marry her
Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Cceramicaltd: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2019
This statement means that she is with you because of money. Interesting smiley

3 Likes

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by IamD18: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Money is very important in a relationship, because with money, a Nigerian lady will confidently and comfortably marry a rich rabbit.

3 Likes

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Harrymig1(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2019
That's the world we live in

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Jayslicky: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Davido just said the truth, even if it sounded like a joke, remove the money he has and watch chioma's love for him diminish.

Love is sweet but when money enter love is sweeter.

To all hussling guys your prayer should be poverty die!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Praizemedia: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2019
smiley
Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by itspzpics(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2019
True
Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by UrbanExotica(f): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Amagite:
Davido and his lover Chioma Rowland, have been on baecation in Dubai, and he has been spoiling her with luxury gift items.

He shared a video of himself buying her another expensive bracelet in a Dubai and said; 

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/if-i-didnt-have-money-you-wont-laugh-with-me-like-this-davido-teases-chioma.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Lies it's the white man he was referring to not chioma

3 Likes

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Xinzu: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
You idiots commenting on this dumb post are fools along with the OP. I'm sure many of you don't use Instagram. Davido was referring to the white dude who sold the jewelry to them, not chioma. But as usual, gullible baffoons on this forum will swallow it hook-line-and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Xinzu: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
Davido just said the truth, even if it sounded like a joke, remove the money he has and watch chioma's love for him diminish.

Love is sweet but when money enter love is sweeter.

To all hussling guys your prayer should be poverty die!!!

See this mumu dey give advice

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Kellibae(f): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
He wasn't referring to chioma

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by Gentleziggy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
MJBOLT:
all this instagram assurance is useless,if at the end of day,davido doesnt marry her
which marriage?
Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by MuttleyLaff: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Amagite:

UrbanExotica:
Lies it's the white man he was referring to not chioma

Xinzu:
You idiots commenting on this dumb post are fools along with the OP. I'm sure many of you don't use Instagram. Davido was referring to the white dude who sold the jewelry to them, not chioma. But as usual, gullible baffoons on this forum will swallow it hook-line-and sinker.
What do you expect from bad belle pipul to write or type nau? Jealousy is a terrible disease. Haters will always throw stones at anything and/or anybody that shines

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma by LesbianBoy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Na from laugh person dey always tell another person him mind. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fallen State If Regina Daniels Boobs After She Met New Nwoko Got Fans Talking / Cardi B Again With Her Naughty Moments Caught On Camera / Photos: Burna Boy Launches Mobile Bank In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.