Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,159 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Bitter Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Truth (222 Views)

Blacks Are Cursed Race. The Bitter Truth Black's Don't Like To Hear / The Bitter Truth About Jesus / Bitter Truth About Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Truth by toyinaremu(f): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2019
Sweet things are sweet to taste but many are usually not good for the body, bitter things doesn't go well on the taste bud but they're sometimes good for the body.

Another matter I will be frank on is for the ladies; those who think a man is a passport to wealth or material things. I am here to announce to you that you are not making a life but living in deception.

You are not yet a real woman when you think a man is still your passport to acquiring the good things of life. Do not get me wrong, I am not saying that your man giving you gift is wrong, but when your school of thought is centered on making it through the man, then there is a problem.

Who says you cannot work, who says you cannot take yourself out, who says you cannot cater for yourself, as a matter of fact who says you cannot define yourself or be a woman of vision or purpose instead of sitting around looking for the man who will be your ATM?

Remember some gifts are trap that may leave you with scar, scar that may not be easily removed! What in God’s name are you doing with collecting undies from a man who is not your husband! Some gifts are not to be accepted please.

Instead of waiting for a man that will validate your existence or define your purpose in a way that will suit him, why not rise up today and do that yourself? Hear me, a man of purpose or vision will want a woman of purpose or vision for a spouse, like attract like.

It is time to take your place as a real woman and stop being a plaything for men. You are a special breed, a chosen generation, a great general in the hands of God. There is a beauty in you that needs to radiate to the world, please do not let it die in you.

Celebrate yourself, find purpose, treat yourself nice and remember to smile always. You are not created to be trampled upon. I wish to see a generation where ladies will be on fire for God, creating irrevocable positive impact on the society and will be beautiful within and without.

Will you be one?
Re: Bitter Truth by jom28gy(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Good write up, in fact you wrote my mind,that is what i used to tell my woman,all the time,to work for self realization for helping others,is exclusive rights of women,both biblically and otherwise,hence,bible said,a woman is a helper to man,and in order to achieved this,she must work to do that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weird! Woman Delivers Wall Gecko At Pro Samuel Akinbodunse’s FANO / Why The Devil Gave Us The Modern Pastoral Office / Introducing Sadaka.ng: A Crowdfunding Platform For Nigerian Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.