Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Does Cultism Turns One Into An Animal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Cultism Turns One Into An Animal? (311 Views)

2 Adeyemi Students Get Life Sentence For Initiating Girls Into Cultism By Raping / Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Cultism Turns One Into An Animal? by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2019
I absolutely don't have a problem with you being a cultist. You can be (ifot) wizard all together with a cultist, you can even be the devil himself, there is nothing wrong with it because you can be a cultist but a decent cultist, you can even be a responsible devil.

But I have a serious problem with allowing cultism to make you stupid; to make you think you can talk anyhow and to anybody; I have a big problem with allowing cultism to make you become a stunt criminal; I have a problem with you making yourself an armed robber because you are a cultist. I have a problem with you blackmailing people because you are a cultist; I have problem with you becoming an Agbero, an extortionist simply because you are a cultist; I have problem with you feeling you can do and undo because you are a cultist; I have a problem with you starting a fight without any reason but just because you are a cultist.

I sure have a problem with cultism giving you the courage to do nonsense; I have a problem with cultism making you become a rapist and making you become an animal in human form; I have a problem cultism making you intrude into ones privacy and personal life. There will always be my problem with cultism when it makes you totally silly.

You can be a successful cultist (if that's what you want to continue to be) without deceiving people, raping people's daughters, telling lies, blackmailing people, being an adamant criminal and without interfering unnecessarily in people's personal matters.

If you feel cultism makes you stronger, remember, there is no strong man that has ever lived that has not fallen today. And mind you, a strong man once died in a weak man's backyard and wise man once died in foolish man's backyard. So get small sense na?

To all the idiotic cult boys out there.

(1) (Reply)

APC Has Prove That Atiku & Fulanis Are Not NIGERIANS / See What Was Removed From Woman’s Stomach After Carrying It For 9 Years Graphic / Fire Explosion Erupted From A Loaded Tanker That Fell On Sawmill Overhead Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.