Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression (41142 Views)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Wedding: Hauwa & Meram Indimi Kamu Ceremonies (Photos) / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by fabinfos(f): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Billionaire Ahmed Indimi's daughter, Meram, has taken to social media to open up about her struggle with depression and anxiety.

Meram, who got married last year to Baffa Dandatti, took to Instagram to speak candidly about her struggle with depression and anxiety.

She stated in a video that, through her struggles with the mental illness, she discovered her passion for health and wellness. She said;

“A lot you may know me but what you don’t know is that over the years I have actually been dealing with anxiety and depression. It was quiet severe actually…Most days I don’t think they were worth getting out of bed for”

In a question and answer session with her friends and followers she also talked about her struggles, how she has since taken action and gotten help, her road to recovery, health and wellness, starting a business.

“I want to let you know that if you have loved ones, don’t forget to call them, tell them you love them and believe in them. Anyone struggling with anxiety and depression…whatever. You are not alone. It can get better. It will get better. I believe in you”

Watch the video here

Source: https://lailasnews.com/billionaire-daughter-meram-indimi-reveals-struggle-with-depression/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
money doesn't equate happiness

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by amaniro: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
It clearly shows that money is not everything. There's more to life than having cash.

86 Likes

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by LisaAnne(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
what's making her depressed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by LisaAnne(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ohiole6545:
Read below it
stop this nonsense

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by itspzpics(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Shey b deir is money

Hilarious Moment Of A pastor Seriously performing a Deliverance On a Lady, Sleep On her=> See Photos and Watch Video Here

2 Likes

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Aphroditee(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
it's money that's causing my own depression someone is having money and is still depressed, irony of life

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by anochuko01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
what caused her depression?

1 Like

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Houseofglam7(f): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Money ain't everything after all

2 Likes

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by HighKing01(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
If I had up to 5million I swear I won't be depressed, cause I would have a sustainable source of income, now look at a billionaire daughter being depressed with all d Bili bili

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Alejoas(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by sacajawea: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Na That Depression go Kill You

That's how One Extremely Corrupt Former Governor Pikin on IG said There are spiritual Consequences for your actions. Really?

14 Likes

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by careytommy37(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nonsense

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Didn't bother reading. At the end of the day no one cares. Tell your sad stories to the marines. Life has always been about adaptation. We need to always tell ourselves the truth "life is what it is". You are an indimi, travel to Madrid, visit an orphanage, go to the clinic and see people praying to die, read a novel, drink fura da nunu, buy bole and groundnut, eat smoked fish with garri, dash 200 naira to bobrisky or whatever his/her name is.....point is 'life is short"..... and everyone has his struggles.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by columbus007(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Anty leave that thing, tell me who's not depressed. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by shamsin6300(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
if u bliv dat any depression dat is not of money is nt a depression.

If u dnt bliv

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Depression kill you there!

1 Like

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by backnbeta(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
The trigger...
Bad marriage?
Loneliness?
With all the money?
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by adewest1999(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
All this ones shouting money does not guarantee happiness.....na poverty con guarantee happiness abi

I'd rather cry in a Roll Royce than to cry for Danfo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by logan2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
what's making her depressed
help ask her o
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by BlueAir: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Eyeah, she's broke. It will be well dear.

Laughing at myself grin

2 Likes

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by ohem007(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
When money dey...

E no go better for depression
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by partnerbizz4: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pay off depression naa.
But money cures depression, why is her case diff?

2 Likes

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by adekhingz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
columbus007:
Anty leave that thing, tell me who's not depressed. undecided
shocked

She's making it public cos she needs people to encourage her to be strong......I guess that's what she needs for now pending when she gets a solution to her iss.

3 Likes

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
money doesn't equate happiness

What you do not know is that depression comes from emptiness, inactivity, and boredom as well as idleness. The fact that you mentioned money on this issue speaks loudly of your misunderstanding of the subject because the very wealthy are more susceptible to depression too. The poor can only be depressed because of hopelessness, but the elites are depressed due to inactivity and emptiness and idleness.

When you have all that is basic in life and find it as 'common' without knowing that others are battling and suffering just to afford a little, then you think you have nothing. Once in our lives, we feel we are not where we are supposed to be.

The answer to depression is activity, just find something you love doing and be busy at it, always.

Many wealthy people are very idle, lonely and depressed.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
HighKing01:
If I had up to 5million I swear I won't be depressed, cause I would have a sustainable source of income, now look at a billionaire daughter being depressed with all d Bili bili
Money can't buy happiness my friend. Money is good, no doubt about that. It can get you good things in life but certainly not happiness.

1 Like

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by wethebest(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Depression is real and it kills.
Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by SEEDORF441(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Maybe she is a psychopath

3 Likes

Re: Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Eyaaaaa the rich also cry.

Anyways get out of your comfort zone, do something worthwhile

Help the poor, mingle with them! The smile you bring to them will bring you peace of mind!

My one cent though undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Fraud, Perjury, & Insider Trading At Flutterwave - David Hundeyin / CBN Offers ₦50 Billion Credit To Households, Businesses Affected By Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.