Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture (5498 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks / Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by moderatorr1: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
The popular politician who is now married to 18 years old actress Regina Daniels has gone to her instagram page to gosh over her.

The politician said he has committed a 'crime' by loving her and wishes to be a prisoner of love.

His daughter also posted "My daddy's pride" while Dave Partner a popular youtuber is busy giving away money on between the comments.

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by amaniro: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
It's most likely a parody account.

9 Likes

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by moderatorr1: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
It's most likely a parody account.

No, they are all real accounts. I cross checked.
Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by amaniro: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
moderatorr1:

No, they are all real accounts. I cross checked.
I'm not sure a prestigious person like Ned Will be trolling Regina Daniel

6 Likes

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by itspzpics(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by moderatorr1: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:

They are married. Regina is married to Ned.
Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by Aphroditee(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
moderatorr1:

na you join them?

7 Likes

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by Aphroditee(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
moderatorr1:

na you join them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by SouthSouth1914: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:

Prestigious? Please.., you need to notify oxford dictionary the meaning of that word

1 Like

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by Rosay15(f): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
No wonder I did not see her and her bf together again... their problem thou..

1 Like

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by RomanReigns: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fake, scam accounts.

5 Likes

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by Biggty(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
This looks fake

4 Likes

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by Halezis(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Parody account alert

2 Likes

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by NobleAngell(f): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
If you believe that's really his daughter, you can believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by rex444(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Media trash
Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by jabor4Naija(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why r u ppl disturbing ur self if dey r married or not, all i can say is she is giving him some nice styles and as such d guy has given her his black credit card for now to show his appreciation for d sex
Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by Chubhie: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Aphroditee:
na you join them?
LOL! Na our ancestors join them.
Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by Fidmarshal: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
So we should fry watermelon now?

1 Like

Re: Politician Ned Nwoko And Daughter Fishes Over Regina Daniels Picture by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ned Nwoko Ada said " my "daddies" pride. I want to believe the account isn't real.

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Vs Pat Attah / Lil Kesh Gets A Kiss From DJ Cuppy (photo) / See List Of Top Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.