Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years (29847 Views)

Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by anochuko01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
cry
me sef depress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Naijageak(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
This lifestyle of divorce is really really bad.

Let's talk about your health today
For weak erection, low sperm count, 2mins man which is known as premature ejaculation. Kindly contact me on whatsapp lets solve this rubbish.

0703...591....8223j
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by SmellingAnus(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
agbonkamen:
I am FUCKING scared of Getting married but my mother won't allow me to rest....Nigeria men are very rugged now grin grin
guess who caused it grin
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Mysticluv(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
He might be the cause of his marriage failures. Let him examine his life before going into 4th marriage to avoid crashing again.

4 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by omomummy11: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
why not get marry bobrisky .idiot
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by midnighter(f): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kai! what was the problem sad
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Na wa o

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Opiletool(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
ShitHead:
He is just an irreconcilable assshole.

Big one at that.

Common man!
three freaking times? Just get a regular chick and forget about marriage. Except maybe he wants to set or break a record, or he's just doing it for fun.

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by ShitHead(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Opiletool:

Big one at that.
Common man, three freaking times? Just get a regular chick and forget about marriage.

Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Tedassie(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Hold Wizkid Responsible

Same way he crashed Teebills marriage with Tiwa.

Afonja men
sad
You want to be sued, abi?
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Tedassie(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
agbonkamen:
I am FUCKING scared of Getting married but my mother won't allow me to rest....Nigeria men are very rugged now grin grin
Rev' Sister go fit you o
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by LawrenceOnline: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
No be by force to marry.....

Marriage is not for everyone

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tedassie:

You want to be sued, abi?

By You??
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Tedassie(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

By You??
By Wizards grin
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tedassie:

By Wizards grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Charly68: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
3rd marriage crashed ,if this is true no woman can stay with such a man ,better he goes for deliverance to enable him cope with a woman

2 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
So his wife is single now? This na good news o grin
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Pearlman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
3 marriages at 34?
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Sholaco: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Y wouldn't it crash? In as much as majority of you continue to live a fake life and married on lies and fake promises....marriage will continue to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin.I brain buhari for this. Imaging the hardship he has caused.
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
NollyWood marriages be like China product grin E no dey ever last.
This is his third marriage? Then I can confidently say that the crash was his fault. Any man that has been married more than once in the past make the worst marriage material and would continue to jump from marriage as if it’s the most fashionable thing to do. Just look at Tonto and Tiwa’s ex husbands. Three time divorcées.
Why didn't you use any woman as example too?
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Which one is'has been marriage '
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
sevo:
Third time!?? Bros...just turn gay abeg
He will still encounter the same problem, no relationship is perfect, gay or straight

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
sevo:
Third time!?? Bros...just turn gay abeg
He will still encounter the same problem, no relationship is perfect, gay or straight
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by kemi94(f): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
mofe ,you are looking for what you want in the wrong direction,the women you marry are not your wife but girlfriends i won't balm you because it's had to find real people you and i are going through the same thing,do what i did just stay single for now things will work out soon but i must tell you.

are you sure your manhood is active in bed ,,,,,,,,,,,because you have what any women would want in a man
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Badonasty(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Popular actor, Mofe Duncan and his 3rd wife, Jessica has confirmed the end of their marriage due to irreconcilable differences. .

This would be the third time the actor has been marriage and they all crashed miserably without any hope, in a typical Mofe Duncan fashion, the hunky male actor has been looking to get married for a fourth time and this time he is clear on what he is looking for in a woman!

Source: https://nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-mofe-duncans-marriage-crashes-again-looking-for-4th-wife-now/

this one na serial divorcee sef

2 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by starstaz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
My nigga has seen fresh Ribbenna ( new sauce) to tap from.
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by victorian(f): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
kemi94:
mofe ,you are looking for what you want in the wrong direction,the women you marry are not your wife but girlfriends i won't balm you because it's had to find real people you and i are going through the same thing,do what i did just stay single for now things will work out soon but i must tell you.

are you sure your manhood is active in bed ,,,,,,,,,,,because you have what any women would want in a man

Really?

So you feel his wife was the problem?

Lol you never still learn.

Guys like Mofe, their shakara no be this world e dey. They can cause tantrums for little things and keep cheating on any wife, with no apology
She can either stay or leave.

You think he's innocent? cheesy

I laugh in Chinese! grin
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by Kooldon(f): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
3 marriages? Something is not right. Maybe he is nt good at bedmatics or he sold it for wealth
Re: Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years by BodySh0pByEvie(f): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst / Chidinma Ekile Deletes All Instagram Pictures Except Ones With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.