Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years (4183 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by MrTrend(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
It’s two and a half years since talented actress, Angelina Jolie filed for divorce from Brad Pitt, but, now it is reported she wants them back.

Jolie has had a change of heart and wants to revive the marriage, The Sun claimed.

An anonymous source as quoted by The Sun said:

‘Angelina has made it clear to Brad that she wants to be back in a relationship with him.’

According to the report, the actress, is ‘dragging out’ the divorce negotiations in the hope of a reconciliation.

‘She would like them to be a family again and doesn’t seem capable of moving on,’ The Sun’s source claimed. ‘That’s why she is making it so difficult for Brad with every detail of their divorce.’

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/after-two-and-a-half-years-angelina-jolie-wants-brad-pitt-back/

1 Share

Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by MrTrend(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by rottennaija(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferAllah:
Brad, you already experienced how ungrateful women can be firsthand.

Despite all you did for this bitch, your influence turned her into an A-list actress, shoot her into the limelight, making her relevant in the industry etc she still tried to discredit you because that's just how women are - they bite the fingers that feed them.

Ever since they separated, Brad Pitt has continued to star in top movies and has remained relevant in the industry while Jolie has slipped into oblivion.
I cannot even remember the last time I saw her in a movie.

Bros, shine ya eyes.
Never, ever fail to use your brain when dealing with a woman.

*spits angry
Angelina Jolie has been a star in her own right, even before being married to Brad Pitt.

14 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Donjazzy12(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferAllah:
Brad, you already experienced how ungrateful women can be firsthand.

Despite all you did for this bitch, your influence turned her into an A-list actress, shoot her into the limelight, making her relevant in the industry etc she still tried to discredit you because that's just how women are - they bite the fingers that feed them.

Ever since they separated, Brad Pitt has continued to star in top movies and has remained relevant in the industry while Jolie has slipped into oblivion.
I cannot even remember the last time I saw her in a movie.

Bros, shine ya eyes.
Never, ever fail to use your brain when dealing with a woman.

*spits angry
Brad, the fool, would fall a second time, FOOLISH FOOL!
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Richdad50(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
The worst mistake you can ever make is to date or marry a Liberal woman. Never do.

Richdad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by NobleAngell(f): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good for them.
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by sbashir10(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
American women are devil's. In fact women in general fear them

3 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by rottennaija(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferAllah:

Tomb Raider & Original Sin (where she acted as an olosho) are the only two noteworthy movies she starred in before she met Pitt.

I can hit you with tons of Brad Pitt movies pre-2003 if you dare me.

After the divorce, what noteworthy movies has Brad Pitt star in?

3 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Alright
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Godsfavour78: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please I heard nnamdi KANU. Is now into sextape movies? undecided
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by boolet: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
rottennaija:

Angelina Jolie has been a star in her own right, even before being married to Brad Pitt.
Tell am oo. The guy na assumptionist.
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Godsfavour78:
grin grin
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Nelly21: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
After filing for divorce on the flimsy reason that he hit their first son who was being rude to him...She should thank God they're not Nigerian, Brad would have used slap to reset the boy's reasoning he'll become respectful by force. I don't understand why Westerners see the reasonable use of force in training a child as being violent.
I wish them luck though in the reconciliation process

2 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Damzy007: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Godsfavour78:
grin
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by vvvbobby205(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
With humility, pls wat do u mean by a liberal woman?
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by vvvbobby205(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Richdad50:
The worst mistake you can ever make is to date or marry a Liberal woman. Never do.

Richdad

With humility, pls wat do u mean by a liberal woman?
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by davidadenrele: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Brad, the fool, would fall a second time, FOOLISH FOOL!

You said Brad was a fool......am short of words how do you mean the last time i checked Brad had explore all avenue to reconcile with Angelina Jolie, what was his offense that lead to Jolie filing for divorce her claim was that Brad was too had on her adopted kids!!! when correcting them, if you asked me you are the bigger fool........cos you are very......very ignorant of what you saying let me asked if you are in Brad shoes what will you do kill yourself or you move with your life, Brad is a successful Actor and one the most highly paid in Hollywood he has nothing to loose when they eventually divorce Jolie would loose the most of her share of her life assets its called Alimony they only thing Brad her owes Jolie and her kids would be monthly child support compared to the millions of money he would make out of Jolie!!!!!
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by careytommy37(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
The whole thing looked like a joke to me. Maybe they didn't want to endorse Killary
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Dacronym(m): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2019
The misogyny here is konk!
Trolling (or not) this Boys really need to Seek Help
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Chinashopping84: 1:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Well.if OK by him he can accept.check below
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Rokiaatu: 2:53am On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

Why are you even replying that fool.

He’s clearly been hurt by a woman LMFAO grin poor thing.
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by meobizy(f): 3:03am On Apr 13, 2019
How true is this news?
I’ll have to check foreign based sites for facts.
What’s the point wanting him back if you initiated the divorce to begin with?
A marriage is obviously harder to break compared to a relationship.
A marriage means the other partner pulled their own weight in the union, no matter how little.
That small effort takes a while to get over.
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by MrTrend(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2019
meobizy:
How true is this news?
I’ll have to check foreign based sites for facts.
What’s the point wanting him back if you initiated the divorce to begin with?
A marriage is obviously harder to break compared to a relationship.
A marriage means the other partner pulled their own weight in the union, no matter how little.
That small effort takes a while to get over.

Have you?
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by MrTrend(m): 6:48am On Apr 13, 2019
Godsfavour78:

Since when? grin grin grin
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by meobizy(f): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2019
MrTrend:

Have you?
Have I confirmed it?
No.
I didn’t care to.
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by handsomebanana(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

The guy took a break

Once upon a time in Hollywood will be out this year
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Jcole1985(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2019
So LuciferAllah made a comment that didn't break any rule but his comment was still deleted,Mynd44 is slowly becoming a religious extremist,a Celebrity ass-kisser,Free Lucifer,he didn't do no wrong.
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Smily202(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

Prior to 2016 Divorce :

The Lost City of Z ( Co Producer)
Allied 2016
War Machines 2017
Beautiful Boy 2017 (Co Producer)
Vice 2018 (Co Producer)

And So many upcoming Projects in 2019 like

Once upon a time in Hollywood 2019
The last Blackman in San Francisco 2019 ( Co Producer)

Etc

To call A list actor like Brad for a movie, you have to budget high that's why you won't see them dishing out movies. They will rather produce theirs.
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by rottennaija(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Smily202:

Prior to 2016 Divorce :

The Lost City of Z ( Co Producer)
Allied 2016
War Machines 2017
Beautiful Boy 2017 (Co Producer)
Vice 2018 (Co Producer)

And So many upcoming Projects in 2019 like

Once upon a time in Hollywood 2019
The last Blackman in San Francisco 2019 ( Co Producer)

Etc

To call A list actor like Brad for a movie, you have to budget high that's why you won't see them dishing out movies. They will rather produce theirs.

Angelina Jolia is not an A list actress?
Re: Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years by Smily202(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

Angelina Jolia is not an A list actress?

rottennaija:

The bolded is the question I answered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Ramsey Noah Has Being Doing Ever Since He Quits Acting / Very Pretty & Sexy Ekpoma Girl Benita Shares Her Full Naked Photos On Twitter / BBNaija: Andre Blaze Is The New Voice Of Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.