Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) (30651 Views)

Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos / Man Accuses Hushpuppi Of Severe Assault In Dubai, Vows To Spoil His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Níggahs be acting like bítches undecided
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
TechCapon:
How can they accuse someone who bought a brand new rolls royce phantom of being broke?

I guess you're around when he's making the payment.

1 Like

Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by demsid(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
the guy wan popular by force
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by bionixs: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Trizzi:
Dubai-based Nigerian big boy, Dharmierichie accuses Hushpuppi of severe assault after he destroyed his face with killer punch.

The accuser who was revealed to be a veteran Punch receiver from Hushpuppi, vow to spoil his
life.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/man-accuses-hushpuppi-of-severe-assault.html
hushpunch
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Yup.
It's been a long time coming. undecided

Nice Cum lipsrsealed
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
who be this? grin....mtcheew
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by okohjay(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Veteran punch receiver ���
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
K
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Nicerazor(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
baba just comot Philippines yesterday...Imagine hushpuppi send boys to go waylay mompha for Manila . The guys were armed but mompha security team overpowered them and were disarmed... shocked hushdoggy de disrespect elders.
Fresia01:
hmmh.. Where is mompha? This news will be like sweet music to his ears!
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Enahorofrank000:
See bellow
Do you want to be unfortunate in life

It shall never be well with you angry angry
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Mayor08: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Let me go and Drink monkey urine, i will come back and comment After.
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nicerazor:
baba just comot Philippines yesterday...Imagine hushpuppi send boys to go waylay mompha for Manila . The guys were armed but mompha security team overpowered them and were disarmed... shocked hushdoggy de disrespect elders.

Na so.
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by diego101(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pekele007:
Na today

Those cars he normally upload belongs to some Arab rich kids na.

chai... you dey nigeria dey pass judgments... be real bro and stop hating
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by dochenaj: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is this idiot bragging about sleeping with a girl? As much as I don't like calling people names but this is reality, the alarming stupidity of this fellow cannot qualify as any other thing than idiocy.
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Sconty09(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
These guys are all criminals or living fake lives. If what you see online about them freaks you and make you break laws, you're on your own way to jail. I live and work here in Abu Dhabi, and I daily imagine where they get all the money they flaunt on IG. In addition, I know you can live a sane and comfortable life if you get a good job or dealing in a business of shipping between Nigeria and UAE.

But, getting a good job for Nigerians is difficult here because we are low in the ranking of their job prescriptions that usually based on nationality. Even Indians are better placed than Nigerians except that Nigerian is western trained and has dual citizenship and he can get the job using the second passport like we have so many here. While on business, you can make it because of the high volumes of trading (clothing, textiles, gold) and visiting (visa, tourism and safari booking) between Nigeria and UAE if your target market is Nigerian traders.

I have lived here as a US expat for more than 8yrs with my wife (both working) and working with the same American Company. It's impossible for these guys to earn such amount of money and daily shopping luxuriously in cars, gold, and others with legal earnings unless they're into laundering or illegal source of incomes. I'm a professional here and I have so many high ranking clan of Emiratis as friends, even they have to borrow to buy their cars and houses. It's only about 2% of the locals that flaunts riches online, the country is broadly developed in all aspect, so don't be deceived by these Nigerians. Soon they will be flush out of the country and all their atrocities will be revealed.

Obviously, there are good Nigerian companies here and doing well like the bowler, the designer who just opened a Dubai office but he never gets 2 Bentley cars and buying luxurious clothes and shoes daily.

Nigerians are very hardworking people with values but few are trying to portray us differently. Nigerians living here are less than citizens of the US, UK, France, Canada. These are guys working in oil companies, shipping companies, Teaching in their colleges and Universities, Entrepreneurs in IT, banking and so on but they don't buy two to three luxury cars, watches and shop luxurious designers on daily basis. We all know that Davido and Wizkid are entertainers and they can afford their luxury lifestyles. But when you see these other guys, ask them their source of incoming, you will become their haters online.

8 Likes

Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by dochenaj: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is this idiot bragging about sleeping with a girl? As much as I don't like calling people names but the reality is, the alarming stupidity of this fellow cannot qualify as any other thing than idiocy.
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by shakaranews: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
LesbianBoy:
They keep saying hushpuppi is living a fake life and all that but he has being living big since 2015 he came into limelight. This kind of fake life I don't understand o. I am sure many people will want to live such fake life too grin grin grin

I think the fake life thing is about him not being as rich as portrayed!!!
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by toprealman: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
MaiGemu:
"veteran punch receiver" like Agbaje, the veteran election loser! Lol
Buhari was once a serial "loser".....never mock someone's dream when you cannot see what he is seeing.

1 Like

Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
All this boys are in Dubai and they are using Fvck Fvck in their words as if they are in America. Do you think we don't know that Arabs don't speak English or what?
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Sakamaje: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
All these Dubai 419 boys without any tangible source of income, yet forming 'big boy'. One day one day, una go meet una Waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sconty09:
These guys are all criminals or living fake lives. If what you see online about them freaks you and make you break laws, you're on your own way to jail. I live and work here in Abu Dhabi, and I daily imagine where they get all the money they flaunt on IG. In addition, I know you can live a sane and comfortable life if you get a good job or dealing in a business of shipping between Nigeria and UAE.

But, getting a good job for Nigerians is difficult here because we are low in the ranking of their job prescriptions that usually based on nationality. Even Indians are better placed than Nigerians except that Nigerian is western trained and has dual citizenship and he can get the job using the second passport like we have so many here. While on business, you can make it because of the high volumes of trading (clothing, textiles, gold) and visiting (visa, tourism and safari booking) between Nigeria and UAE if your target market is Nigerian traders.

I have lived here as a US expat for more than 8yrs with my wife (both working) and working with the same American Company. It's impossible for these guys to earn such amount of money and daily shopping luxuriously in cars, gold, and others with legal earnings unless they're into laundering or illegal source of incomes. I'm a professional here and I have so many high ranking clan of Emiratis as friends, even they have to borrow to buy their cars and houses. It's only about 2% of the locals that flaunts riches online, the country is broadly developed in all aspect, so don't be deceived by these Nigerians. Soon they will be flush out of the country and all their atrocities will be revealed.

Obviously, there are good Nigerian companies here and doing well like the bowler, the designer who just opened a Dubai office but he never gets 2 Bentley cars and buying luxurious clothes and shoes daily.

Nigerians are very hardworking people with values but few are trying to portray us differently. Nigerians living here are less than citizens of the US, UK, France, Canada. These are guys working in oil companies, shipping companies, Teaching in their colleges and Universities, Entrepreneurs in IT, banking and so on but they don't buy two to three luxury cars, watches and shop luxurious designers on daily basis. We all know that Davido and Wizkid are entertainers and they can afford their luxury lifestyles. But when you see these other guys, ask them their source of incoming, you will become their haters online.

Baba those guys make all their money from West Africa they are only hiding out there ...You are right they are scammers but their scams are very clean and above the law for now ...I know what Hush does but I will be quiet
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Sconty09(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Baba those guys make all their money from West Africa they are only hiding out there ...You are right they are scammers but their scams are very clean and above the law for now ...I know what Hush does but I will be quiet

I respect your opinion but could you explain to me what is clean and legal scams?

1 Like

Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
I have the video , sorry dharmie
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Okuda(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
ClassicMG:
These guys will soon mess up Dubai like they did Malaysia

waa dubai ever am alright place? lol
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by EmzyT: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
This guy is not worth to be called a Man, Your fellow man Punch you, you run come social media come Upload your dirty face, so watin we go do now? Make we use Hot water press am from our phone? Hopeless pig. you're Just a Woman wrapper who prefers ranting than Combat. Shame on you angry
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Chinashopping84: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
sorry bro
Re: Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) by Godsfavour78: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

bank in*****nt abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Jesse Jagz, MI Abaga & Ice Prince Playing Football / Davido's Birthday Donations Hits ₦151 Million In Less Than 24 Hours / Photo: Guy Insults Shan George Over Comment On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.