Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers (21376 Views)

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / Driver Attempting To Escape Tax Force Kills Four Female Hawkers In Onitsha / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by AbikeDabiri: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferAllah:
Lord, I pray he dies so they don't go scotfree.

You'll die in such circumstance so dat dey won't go ScofieldFree...
Wawa undecided
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferAllah:
Lord, I pray he dies so they don't go scotfree.

I pray should be u relative or even ir Father self so that you will feel the pain too
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by Mayor08: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by Athena4: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Some times I wonder if this police of a people read news. Cause everyday Nigerians are complaining about them stil dey don't care. What a country.
Online and real life are not the same. When the average police man dey vex that he cannot afford a smartphone.How will they know?
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by mrkings84(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Looks like fake slumping.

But what if he eventually pass on
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by agarawu23(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
This country is a joke
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by Praisesongz: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
GutsOverFear:
That's good I wish he doesn't wake up so the policeman will be in trouble..

On another thought I hope he wakes up because even if he dies the policeman will still walk free..

And I see a triple collabo of a soldier, police and tax force..

I wish all Nigeria police would sit their ass down and watch the TV series, Chicago PD.. If you watch am to join police go dey hungry you.
werey lol
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by pek(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Op, task force not tax force
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by Oseghaefrank: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nigerian police are savagely cruel and barbaric, they lack human decorum,they don’t know how to treat people with civility and respect.
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by mmadu5(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mayor08:
Good afternoon, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death

sell your phone use the money to solve your problem u even have money to data , hunger never wire u self
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by Humility017(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
GutsOverFear:

On another thought I hope he wakes up because even if he dies the policeman will still walk free..

And I see a triple collabo of a soldier, police and tax force..

I wish all Nigeria police would sit their ass down and watch the TV series, Chicago PD.. If you watch am to join police go dey hungry you.
they will sleep off.... nigeria police officers...matter don pass be careful.
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by olioxx(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Same thing happen in my area today, and I keep wondering if our police and task force officer are mentally stable.
Pls who have 8.5mil that he/she is not using again, i already have close to 600k.
I need to port comot for Naija
Re: Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
GutsOverFear:

And I see awhat triple collabo of a soldier, police and tax force..

what you wished that driver can you do same to your self?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration / Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.