Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her (28439 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by CaptainMitch: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Clear road for my man
lefulefu:
that lingerie she is wearing on the right hand side of d pix will certainly look good on my future wife.i will make sure she wears it while massaging my back.

2 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Clear road for my man
grin grin grin grin grin;

1 Like

Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by Josephjuilet(f): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oh dear it shouldn't have earned her a sack. The least would have been querry or warning letter. One great lesson dont be too forward even when you know it all and always cover up your customers lapses because they are always right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by eyinjuege: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2019
teresafaith:
She was used as the sacrificial lamb, just to please toyin
She / he would have cost the company millions in litigation especially if she / he didn't get their facts right.
lesson learnt- we shouldn't be too quick to cast aspersions on others especially if you have no idea of what you're saying ( person wey dey IT chooking mouth in designs of lingerie on sale)

2 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Ichel:
Asin dem sack person because of pant

that is the world we live in...
Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by meobizy(f): 2:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Man, I’m sure the company is really ghetto.
The write up from the hater and now this official statement look so amateurish.
The company should try and employ university graduates or at least someone with a solid grasp of written English.
I can’t take them serious with these junior high school grammar.

1 Like

Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by teresafaith: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2019
eyinjuege:

She / he would have cost the company millions in litigation especially if she / he didn't get their facts right.
lesson learnt- we shouldn't be too quick to cast aspersions on others especially if you have no idea of what you're saying ( person wey dey IT chooking mouth in designs of lingerie on sale)
There's no way s/he would've done that without the approval of the boss.
Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by eyinjuege: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2019
teresafaith:

There's no way s/he would've done that without the approval of the boss.

you'll be surprised at how silly some social media presence are.
Re: MBP Lingerie Sacks Staff That Called Out Toyin Lawani And Apologizes To Her by jaxxy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
teresafaith:
She was used as the sacrificial lamb, just to please toyin

Nobody was sacked. What’s the name of the employee? It’s all format.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maima Nkewa Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures / Ubi Franklin And Son, Jayden In Matching Shaku Shaku Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.