Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My First MB Story - Documentary Of A 400l LASUCOM Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First MB Story - Documentary Of A 400l LASUCOM Student (874 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First MB Story - Documentary Of A 400l LASUCOM Student by sherlock221: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
This post is hopefully going to inspire and enlighten a lot of you aspiring to venture into the medical field. It's a short documentary on Tolani Odukoya, a 400 Level student of Medicine & Surgery at Lagos State University College Of Medicine
He is widely known as OTB and has a lot of portfolios attached to his name. Besides being a medical student, Tolani is a public speaker, medical journalist, social entrepreneur and SDGsAct Coordinator. He's also a firm believer in networking and capacity building
On the completion of his first professional exams, he decided to share on his blog what the experience felt like, as well as his 100L and transition days. His dream is to impact a large number of people and see many live their passion. Below is a link to his first MB Story, you can as well go through more posts on his blog that would benefit you as a goal getter or aspiring medical student

https://otbglobe.com/my-first-mb-story/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First MB Story - Documentary Of A 400l LASUCOM Student by Oladim001(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nice wink

1 Like

Re: My First MB Story - Documentary Of A 400l LASUCOM Student by sherlock221: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Oladim001:
Nice wink
Thank you, glad you liked the post

(1) (Reply)

2019 Agip Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme / The Dark Web / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.