Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lasu Students Allegedly Harass A Sars Officer Pretending To Be Efcc (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lasu Students Allegedly Harass A Sars Officer Pretending To Be Efcc (video) (489 Views)

Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Students Allegedly Harass A Sars Officer Pretending To Be Efcc (video) by Mrpet: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-Bfy0SwrlVCA/XLDWSz4rlAI/AAAAAAAAA2M/qCYz1OWvQPIgjiXfutg6BprOXLGYBE6ewCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-04-12-19-16-41.png[/img]

A video shared online purportedly shows LASU students harassing a SARS officer who pretended to be a staff of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
A small crowd, allegedly made up of students of Lagos State University at Iba, Ojo, Lagos, can be seen surrounding a car allegedly belonging to a SARS officer who posed as an EFCC staff.
The students can be seen hitting the car and yelling at the person inside.
“F*** SARS,” someone yelled.
“God punish you people,” another said.
The SARS officer quickly drove off before further damage could be done.

https://www.9jaglitzloaded.com/2019/04/lasu-students-allegedly-harass-sars.html
Re: Lasu Students Allegedly Harass A Sars Officer Pretending To Be Efcc (video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
SARS are good people... it's we nigerians that do look for their trouble... they're kind set of people.. they care for the young and old... One of them paid my tuition fee during my university days... One of them bought me Pepsi and gala when I was hungry that's about two days ago... SARS are good looking people... i love them so much... Their women are so sexy and loving tongue tongue... They've helped me in cleaning my house....
#CONTINUESARS
#WELOVESARS
#SARSWEKNOW
#JOKEOFTHECENTURY

grin grin grin
OILPUSSY I love you tongue kiss IdreamOfUnicorn I love you toyorsih I love you kiss Cynthiakiss I love you kiss Dominique I sight you kiss.. Mayorkun44 gerraway angry LuciferYaweh my best friend wink Lalasticlala lipsrsealed JasonScoolari cry cry cry
Re: Lasu Students Allegedly Harass A Sars Officer Pretending To Be Efcc (video) by JasonScoolari: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
kingemzy5:
SARS are good people... it's we nigerians that do look for their trouble... they're kind set of people.. they care for the young and old... One of them paid my tuition fee during my university days... One of them bought me Pepsi and gala when I was hungry that's about two days ago... SARS are good looking people... i love them so much... Their women are so sexy and loving tongue tongue... They've helped me in cleaning my house....
#CONTINUESARS
#WELOVESARS
#SARSWEKNOW
#JOKEOFTHECENTURY

grin grin grin
OILPU.SSY I love you tongue kiss Idrea.mOfUnicorn I love you toyorsih I love you kiss Cynth.iakiss I love you kiss Do.minique I sight you kiss.. M.ayorkun44 ge..rraway angry Lucife.rYaweh my best friend wink Lala..sticlala lipsrsealed Jaso.nScoolari cry cry cry
grin Crase.

(1) (Reply)

Two Friends Confined For Allegedly Gang Raping 19-years Old Girl / 16-year-old Girl Allegedly Raped By A 35-year-old Man / Video: Wickedness Watch How Sars Shot And Kill Another Boy And Shot Three Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.