Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (51365 Views)

Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo / Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Mrkumareze(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2019
trapQ:
Inconsequential mofo. Run along.
Retard, arguing with u is worthless cheesy
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by iswallker(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2019
Kobicove:
How could she have been sacked if her contract already expired? shocked

Most of these so-called bloggers are ignorant undecided

If you receive a letter that management has decided not to renew your contract, and thank you for dedication and work you put in, its a subtle way of sacking you.

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Ishilove: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Zenithnaija, if truly this is an exclusive and not copy and paste then you deserve to be sued for every kobo you have. What in God's name did I just read? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by jabor4Naija(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Agugbadin:

You are right, that is exactly my case
My brother, i wish u well
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by starstaz(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2019
OboOlora:
So the girl fvcked him raw even after the whole Lagos circle got to know he contracted HIV from Freda Francis?

If u don’t bliv me, go to Reddington records office n ask!

Eagles Eyez sighted. Na ur Hiv.
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Immarocks(f): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2019
Gkemz:

A good wife doesn't abandon her home/territory because of side chicks instead she protects it against the intruders because she makes the rule. It's like setting the house ablaze in order to kill a rat.

Lolssss..... a good wife � pls wat makes a good husband..... Mtcheew.... SMH
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Marthaodion(f): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Samakus:

There's something very attractive about you. Can't place my hands on it though. Permission to slide in?

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Yewandequeen(f): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Atleast, now we can all apologize to Regina Daniels. 6th or not, she's a Wife.
tuche grin
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Yewandequeen(f): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2019
cococandy:
And what’s he?
dog
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Chinny024(f): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2019
I don't know why some men can't control themselves....?..All dogs dey chop shit,but your own don show for your mouth..
God has vindicated Lilian after all....
And for the lady in question,be ready to welcome Lordswill and Gods will joining your son soon!!

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by mexzony: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Giftedhand92:
Zenithnaija Exclusive: Meet Nicola, Ubi Franklin's Third Baby Mama, Who's Pregnant For Him

Nicola is a Married woman , and was an ex staff to Ubi Franklin. She is due to give birth to a baby boy any time soon. Zenithnaija Reports.

Nicola is a married woman who used to live in Nigeria and was ex staff to Ubi Franklin....She was sacked some months ago when her contract ended.

She left Nigeria quietly and didn't inform anyone about her pregnancy as it was said she planned it to keep Ubi and also find a means to return back to Nigeria. She is known to be a Gold Digger and serial cheater as why her first marriage clashed.

Nicola and Ubi Franklin were living together and she was most hated in the office as she terrorised most of the female staff if she suspects they have any sort of relationship with Ubi.

She sees everything going on in the house as she lived with him and doesn't give Ubi breathing space and would fight him and scatter the whole house. She refused to go to work and Ubi will have to call friends and family to come settle the whole issue.

This is one reason why he terminated her contract and wanted her out of the country. Ubi was shocked to find out she was pregnant after several months of her leaving the country as she never informed him. Nicola is due any time soon.

However, Ubi Franklin has confirmed the pregnancy rumours to be true, with a post he made on Instagram few minutes ago.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/meet-nicola-ubi-franklins-third-baby-mama-whos-pregnant-for-him-2/

No offence but how can you sack someone when their contract has expired. Do you people even think when typing
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Greatzeus(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Marthaodion:
Polygamist, all in the name of baby mamas.
Nonsense and ingredients
No shame at all
Very undisciplined people
Your picture looks very decent and cute. They almost made me believe it has to be nasty for it to be pretty wink
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
OboOlora:
So the girl fvcked him raw even after the whole Lagos circle got to know he contracted HIV from Freda Francis?

If u don’t bliv me, go to Reddington records office n ask!

wow shocked
You know this how?
Re: Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be by Nickymezor(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who is the second baby mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wasilat Marshal, K1 Daughter Dies In Canada / "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.