Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Busy Is The New Stupid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Busy Is The New Stupid (218 Views)

� Too Busy To Learn Forex? / Earn money directly from your backyard while you're busy doing other things / See How Busy Sokoto Road Of Onitsha Main Market Looked Like This Season (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busy Is The New Stupid by championslinks(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Busy is the New Stupid

Ed Baldwin, SPHR GPHRFollow
Human Resources Leader | Talent Consultant

I’ll attempt to make this a short post, because you’re busy, and I’m busy too. Really busy. It’s one of the primary ways we let people know we are important. Because if we aren’t busy then we aren’t important, right?

WRONG.

I’ve found that the most productive and successful people I’ve ever met are busy, but you wouldn’t know it. They find time that others don’t. And while you may not get much of their time, when you do you get undivided attention. They are fully present and maximize every moment of the interaction. No multi-tasking because that’s as bad as blowing you off all together.

To. Read the full article
Visit : www.championslinks.com

(1) (Reply)

We Do Painting Job, Cleaning Job And Fumigation / Ecobank Sold First Eurobonds In 18 Months / Uber Generates $11bn Full Year Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.