Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Do I Need To Plan? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Do I Need To Plan? (329 Views)

Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? / Landmark Conference Using Data Science To Plan For Africa’s Future Labor Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need To Plan? by whatidesir(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Planning is both necessary and important in our lives. We do it everyday even when we are not conscious of it.

Being conscious of what we do means that there is clarity. Our preparations and arrangements work better and faster if they are planned.

But what are the basic things that require planning? Going to work, party, Church, Mosque and other activities. We all need to plan for these activities.

But what do we do the most in life? How many times do we eat in a day and how many times do we spend money in a day? Have you ever asked yourself this question? How many times do you spend money in a day? If you spend money more times than you can remember, then you are supposed to plan your spending.

People don't take note of these because they have the idea that more money will come in. But money saved is money earned. Planning your expenses helps you save money and everyone need to keep track of spending and budget.

I've seen people plan their spending but they do it with pen and paper. What if there is an app that can do it better? There is an app called Desir. You can use it to plan your expenses and budgets. You can also use it to create shopping lists. It's a wonderful app. I use it everyday.

It's available on Google play store. This is the link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.desir.fun

Download and have fun. Thanks so much.
Re: Why Do I Need To Plan? by inter6designs: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Planning a business is most important. There is a saying that goes 'If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail' Also planning is crucial in other things as well like relationships and education

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Working USA Number In Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32gig 4gig Ram @45k / How Is Power Supply In Your Area ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.