Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Callum Hudson-odoi Is The Future Of Chelsea - Eden Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Callum Hudson-odoi Is The Future Of Chelsea - Eden Hazard (377 Views)

Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Callum Hudson-odoi Is The Future Of Chelsea - Eden Hazard by olamariamjonez(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Eden Hazard trusts Callum Hudson-Odoi is "the eventual fate of Chelsea" and that he is as of now playing like an accomplished winger.

Having inspired off the seat this season, Hudson-Odoi made only his second Premier League begin in Chelsea's 3-0 prevail upon West Ham on Monday Night Football.

Also, Hazard, who could be moving to Real Madrid as Sky Sports News comprehends the Spanish goliaths are progressively certain of marking the forward this late spring, trusts the 18-year-old has a brilliant long haul future in west London.

"He's the fate of Chelsea," Hazard solely revealed to Sky Sports.

"I've revealed to him as of now. He's as yet youthful however when you see him he resembles he's played 10 years.

"He's an extraordinary person to work with, he's been phenomenal. He needs to learn and he's young so I trust Chelsea can keep him for quite a while.

"He has quality, at times I comprehend it's difficult to get youthful players in the group since we have individuals like me, Willian, Pedro.

https://hi247.com.ng/callum-hudson-odoi-is-the-future-of-chelsea-eden-hazard/12/04/2019/

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Could Quit Juventus In 2020 / Live Football - Chelsea Vs Burnley - 22nd Apr. 2019 - EPL / Ajax Vs Tottenham Possible Starting Lineups Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.