Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

You Are Cameroonian, You Can’t Challenge Me – Buhari Bombs Atiku At Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Cameroonian, You Can’t Challenge Me – Buhari Bombs Atiku At Tribunal (374 Views)

Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

You Are Cameroonian, You Can’t Challenge Me – Buhari Bombs Atiku At Tribunal by NFFGG: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
You Are Cameroonian, You can’t Challenge My Victory – Buhari Bombs Atiku At Tribunal

The APC’s reply to the petition, filed by its lead counsel, Lateef Fagbemi faulted the candidacy of Atiku in ..

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/you-are-cameroonian-you-cant-challenge-my-victory-buhari-bombs-atiku-at-tribunal/
Re: You Are Cameroonian, You Can’t Challenge Me – Buhari Bombs Atiku At Tribunal by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2019

(1)

“why I Joined PDP”, Sarumi-aliyu Explains / Oluwatunmise Idowu: 14-year- Old Maths Whiz Kid / BREAKING: CCT Convicts Walter Onnoghen, Sacks Him As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.