Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Love At First Heart (new Romantic Thriller) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love At First Heart (new Romantic Thriller) (732 Views)

Rebecca Anderson: My First Love, Her Sunset And My First Heart Break / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Heart (new Romantic Thriller) by laus(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
LOVE AT FIRST HEART
INSERT 1
# CHISHA
Here's the thing about love, It's hard to put into words,Love brings up emotions that run the gamut from agony to ecstasy. Love can inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats.Love can make you happier than you've ever been, sadder than you've ever been, angrier than you've ever been. It can elate you and deflate you almost at the same time.While we can all pretty much recognize the emotions associated with love, actually finding the words to explain those feelings is a pretty tough order.Love is indescribable. The emotion can leave us eager to express what is in our heart and communicate our feelings to our partner. We want to tell them how much we truly love them, yet we often cannot find the right words.
Chichi "mum shouted
Nabwela(am coming)"I said
I got up from bed ,I always no ,when mum was in the night shift ,I always slept at dalitso's place. .
Mummy" I said rubbing my eyes
Today you won't go sleep at your aunt's place " she said
Okay" I said
She got her handbag and walked out ,I locked the door and went back to sleep ..
Staying at the UTH apartment was kind of hard because there was no privacy ,just one room was given per nurse .the good part for my family ,is I was the only child ,my mother was a single mother ..
Tell me about dalitso " she said
What's there to tell" I said
Does he have a boyfriend" she asked shyly
Mumu you like dalitso" I asked
Dee is cute chichi " she covered her face
You are very smiling like that about dalitso" I laughed
I didn't know what was with dalitso girls liked him alot ..he was just like my elder brother .
Hey girls " he said
Hey Dee " I said looking at him
Dalitso was in his 12th grade and I was in my 10th grade ..
Hey dalitso" mumu said facing down .
Hey mumu, chichi let's go " he said h
Bye mumu " he said
Come first " she said
Dee wait for me " I said
He nodded
She gave me a letter to give dalitso ..
I thought I told you to wait for me " I said
You start with your girl stuff please " he put his hands in the pockets
Here you go " I said giving him the letter
So it's mumu " he said opening it
Read it " I said
"Dear dalitso
How are you by this lovely moment ,me just the pain of missing you ..
Dalitso I love you like a cup of tea with milk,i want us to be more than friends ..
Please reply
Musonda "
Now were are you suppose to read it our loud " I laughed .
Yes you see how romantic your friends are " he said
You want my mother to beat me ,if I think about guys " I said .
Wait till you fall in love like mumu ,who loves me like a cup of tea with milk" he said putting the letter in his pocket.
How can she compare tea with you seriously" I laughed
He starred at me and let out a laugh .
What " I asked .
You surprise me ,you know" he said
How " I asked
Never mind " he said .
We walked in silence as if we just had an argument.
I got home and mum was tired ,I changed and started preparing lunch .

visit our blog to read more www.naijaairwaves..com.ng

Re: Love At First Heart (new Romantic Thriller) by Mustack: 4:57am On Apr 13, 2019
OK let's go
Re: Love At First Heart (new Romantic Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2019
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Curbing The Dangers Of Sex-for-marks In Nigeria Universities / Where Is The Guy I Married? / Parallels Toolbox 4 Mac Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.