Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources (2222 Views)

Is It Good To Drink Zobo Everyday? Can It Have Negative Impact On Health / 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body / 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by AIRLTH: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Your immune system is always fighting unseen dangerous pollutants whenever you stay indoor.

Read here: https://www.airlth.vip/environment/air-environment-pollutants-sources/

Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Not true, as long as there is proper cross ventilation and air conditioning mix.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Not true, as long as there is proper cross ventilation and air conditioning mix.

Hi bro, how's your day? I'm stuck up with a project perhaps you could bail me
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Hi bro, how's your day? I'm stuck up with a project perhaps you could bail me

Depends on the project and the level of technical help configuration.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Depends on the project and the level of technical help configuration.

Trying to build an I. A. M. S - Inert Atmospheric Metal Silo - 10 tons capacity using local materials. I need help with the design and setup process.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Trying to build an I. A. M. S - Inert Atmospheric Metal Silo - 10 tons capacity using local materials. I need help with the design and setup process.

You are prepping?
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You are prepping?

Argh. I have a full scale D. D plan. Wanna work on a project, a vertical farm for cattle, working on the feed preservation system
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Argh. I have a full scale D. D plan. Wanna work on a project, a vertical farm for cattle, working on the feed preservation system

Take it serious. There are tonnes of videos of youtube will tutorials which are quite lengthy. I am sure you know that typing is a very slow input feedback system to put together such analysis here, so I recommend you watch as much DIY videos as possible and get it done professionally.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Take it serious. There are tonnes of videos of youtube will tutorials which are quite lengthy. I am sure you know that typing is a very slow input feedback system to put together such analysis here, so I recommend you watch as much DIY videos as possible and get it done professionally.

Okay. Almost forgot. I'll make out days for YouTube. I'll brief you on the progress.

I also have a biogas project on paper I'm playing on, converting cow dung to gas for 10kva power generation. Country's screwed scientist can easily access funds to implement deisngs. So many prototypes under my sheets.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Okay. Almost forgot. I'll make out days for YouTube. I'll brief you on the progress.

I also have a biogas project on paper I'm playing on, converting cow dung to gas for 10kva power generation. Country's screwed scientist can easily access funds to implement deisngs. So many prototypes under my sheets.

Fantastic move. Nothing as great as taking responsibility for your utilities and supplies. It is a feeling of freedom and sovereignty.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Fantastic move. Nothing as great as taking responsibility for your utilities and supplies. It is a feeling of freedom and sovereignty.

Processes can't be subjected to fluctuations bro. I'm living with very faint support on the systems of this world. Also, living off grid makes life easy and happy
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Processes can't be subjected to fluctuations bro. I'm living with very faint support on the systems of this world. Also, living off grid makes life easy and happy

There is no greater peace of mind. I have no idea why people depend on the system and keep complaining. I usually have supplies for at least one year ahead. In my home, we produce almost everything and what we cant produce, we have storage for at least a year. Except for green vegs and fruits which we shop just twice weekly to keep fresh.

I am planning a 10 Years storage plan from next year.

1 Like

Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

There is no greater peace of mind. I have no idea why people depend on the system and keep complaining. I usually have supplies for at least one year ahead.

I am planning a 10 Years storage plan from next year.

We're on similar paths bro. The pollution is what I just need to deal with.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

We're on similar paths bro. The pollution is what I just need to deal with.

Pollution is a serious case. But at home, I ensured that all floors and walls are of marbles/tiles and since we also produce detergents and laundery soap. It is always sparkling clean here. When I drive out, I ensure glasses are all up. Lekki Peninsular air was better before, and is still better than most places now, cos the ocean breeze keeps the air fresh.

Now I am working on expanding the Faraday Cage system to cover the entire home against EMF/RF signals from the cell phone towers/mast.

1 Like

Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Pollution is a serious case. But at home, I ensured that all floors and walls are of marbles/tiles and since we also produce detergents and laundery soap at home. It is always sparkling clean here. When I drive out, I ensure glasses are all up. Lekki Peninsular air was better before, and is still better than most places now, cos the ocean breeze keeps the air fresh.

Jeez, the air around your territory almost crisp, the air from cars while in traffic. Damn, I'm going to hafta work harder and fix me self a clean ride with ac to evade road side pollution. Others can be managed I. E. Solar at home. Nigeria's a failed state. Worse than Yemen and Syria put together.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Jeez, the air around your territory almost crisp, the air from cars while in traffic. Damn, I'm going to hafta work harder and fix me self a clean ride with ac to evade road side pollution. Others can be managed I. E. Solar at home. Nigeria's a failed state. Worse than Yemen and Syria put together.

Cant remember the last time I paid for electricity and will never pay. Planning on getting Tesla Power Wall, like 2 to 3 pieces to even upgrade more to handle my Reverse Osmos treatment plant for my drinking water. That is what takes diesel money from me. Dont even know why people buy drinking water. it is free from nature to mine.

Nationhood is a scam. My issue is grain storage, so I am working on getting storage designs for grains for at least 10years. But if I can store for 5 years, it will be cool. Now I do 1yr and the pests are still disturbing.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Cant remember the last time I paid for electricity and will never pay. Planning on getting Tesla Power Wall, like 2 to 3 pieces to even upgrade more to handle my Reverse Osmos treatment plant for my drinking water. That is what takes diesel money from me. Dont even know why people buy drinking water. it is free from nature to mine.

Nationhood is a scam.

Oshe. Mehn, I live your lifestyle. You've got your world sorted out. Ouch power. All cells are dead. 2% sad
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Oshe. Mehn, I live your lifestyle. You've got your world sorted out. Ouch power. All cells are dead. 2% sad

I am almost sorted out, but a few more steps and I will never have to step outside my home again. I noticed that I actually worry that I have nothing more to spend money on. I could stay some weeks without anything that requires spending money. Frees up time for me to read and research and not even worry about the world.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

I am almost sorted out, but a few more steps and I will never have to step outside my home again. I noticed that I actually worry that I have nothing more to spend money on. I could stay some weeks without anything that requires spending money. Frees up time for me to read and research and not even worry about the world.

Wow. You should get a cabin, somewhere on a 10 20 acres property make an expanded version elsewhere
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Wow. You should get a cabin, somewhere on a 10 20 acres property make an expanded version elsewhere

That is the next plan, the only issue I have now is deciding the location for my Resort. Once I make the decision where I can get affordable land for a resort, I will work on the plan acquisition and start building me a Retirement home that is self-sustaining. Lagos seems secure for now, but land is cheaper at SS, the land of my Ancestors. It will cost me a fortune to get such a massive place here.

I might opt for SS soon and start building an underground bunker system for safety against radiation and some high storey hospitality complexes to bring me cash and keep slay queens nearby even at retirement. Hopefully, I will make that decision soon and start making solid plans.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by AIRLTH: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Well said.
It is impossible not to be exposed to dangerous air pollutants like particulate matters (dust particles), organic compounds (especially chemicals from perfumes you wear, chemicals in detergents, your new furniture, chemicals in your cars)

But it is important to know that pollutants can only be controlled or mitigated but can't be totally eradicated.

Read more of these sources from the link.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2019
AIRLTH:

Well said.
It is impossible not to be exposed to dangerous air pollutants like particulate matters (dust particles), organic compounds (especially chemicals from perfumes you wear, chemicals in detergents, your new furniture, chemicals in your cars)

But it is important to know that pollutants can only be controlled or mitigated but can't be totally eradicated.

Read more of these sources from the link.

You are almost right, but no dust here, cos I am allergic to dust and pollens. But I notice that the Air in my axis of Lekki is dusty these days. Temporally, I am researching on outdoor air conditioning, but underground bunkers will be the ultimate solution.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Nationhood is a scam. My issue is grain storage, so I am working on getting storage designs for grains for at least 10years. But if I can store for 5 years, it will be cool. Now I do 1yr and the pests are still disturbing.
sir you're truly my mentor.... How can I be like you?
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2019
futurist369:
sir you're truly my mentor.... How can I be like you?

I can only tell you the mindset that lead to what became the now 'me' which you wanna be.

At tender Age, I had just few goals;

1. To retire from chasing money at 25 and have a great life onwards.

2. To Know Everything, literally to become a Polymath. I figured out that I needed to be like God, and to be like God I have to know everything, so Polymathism was just my call. So, the only way I can know everything was to read everybook I see. But thanks to the internet I read and watch documentaries the way you drink water.

3. I decided that I do not want to learn from mistakes, but from other people's mistakes, cos not everyone can survive their own mistakes.

4. I decided that I will NOT worship any God or any Entity, cos no real father will want his child to worship him for food or any need. I do not still worship and will NEVER worship any ENtity.

5. I decided that I must take responsibility to provide for EVERYONE and my self and will not depend on anyone else, not Even God for what I need, and I do not rely on God for anything.

6. On the issue of God, I decided that it was my mission in Life to decode him, and I have made great progress against all odds both psionically and emotionally.

You wanna be like me? Those are the decisions that made that boy develop into today's me. And I am constantly morphing into something more than Human, I dare say, I am not.

1 Like

Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by AIRLTH: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You are almost right, but no dust here, cos I am allergic to dust and pollens. But I notice that the Air in my axis of Lekki is dusty these days. Temporally, I am researching on outdoor air conditioning, but underground bunkers will be the ultimate solution.

This means your level of exposure to outdoor air pollutants is well controlled because of the development in your environment.

My focus here is your indoor environment. You should be aware that the pollutants in your indoor environment are trapped and persist for a long time.

One example is again your perfume; the scent from your lovely perfume can cause some acute health effect that may develop into some heart trembling chronic health conditions that might be expensive to treat.

Some people inhale perfumes indoor and immediately become dizzy or experience some minor symptoms. While some don't because they have a stronger immune system, but continuous exposure will weaken your immune system.

Here is my point, you not experiencing some symptoms from indoor air contaminants exposure could be because of your strong immune system but continuous exposure because of "sources ignorance or pollutants misunderstanding" might weaken your Immune system overtime and you may treat one particular health issue over and over again and it will keep coming back.

wink
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2019
AIRLTH:

This means your level of exposure to outdoor air pollutants is well controlled because of the development in your environment.

My focus here is your indoor environment. You should be aware that the pollutants in your indoor environment are trapped and persist for a long time.

One example is again your perfume; the scent from your lovely perfume can cause some acute health effect that may develop into some heart trembling chronic health conditions that might be expensive to treat.

Some people inhale perfumes indoor and immediately become dizzy or experience some minor symptoms. While some don't because they have a stronger immune system, but continuous exposure will weaken your immune system.

Here is my point, you not experiencing some symptoms from indoor air contaminants exposure could be because of your strong immune system but continuous exposure because of "sources ignorance or pollutants misunderstanding" might weaken your Immune system overtime and you may treat one particular health issue over and over again and it will keep coming back.

I appreciate your concern, but I do not use perfumes. My home is sterlingly clean. As mentioned earlier, I am allergic to pollen/dust. My home has Dedicated Cleaning Schedule/Time-Table assigned to the Staff handling cleaning. Windows and the Removable Nets are cleaned bi-weekly. Ventilation is great as it is bi-directional. There are specific windows from the North and South Axis that are opened for cross-ventilation. But the Sun shines from the East and Sets at the West, and I allow a specific range of spectrum of sun to penetrate for D-Vitamins and Sensory activation purposes.

It is a thoroughly managed State of the Art Environment I designed with out-door perfected for Guests Bar area which means, there is no point for even guests to come indoors, thereby eliminating option of foreign pathogens getting into my private space.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by kunleweb: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

I appreciate your concern, but I do not use perfumes. My home is sterlingly clean. As mentioned earlier, I am allergic to pollen/dust. My home has Dedicated Cleaning Schedule/Time-Table assigned to the Staff handling cleaning. Windows and the Removable Nets are cleaned bi-weekly. Ventilation is great as it is bi-directional. There are specific windows from the North and South Axis that are opened for cross-ventilation. But the Sun shines from the East and Sets at the West, and I allow a specific range of spectrum of sun to penetrate for D-Vitamins and Sensory activation purposes.

It is a thoroughly managed State of the Art Environment I designed with out-door perfected for Guests Bar area which means, there is no point for even guests to come indoors, thereby eliminating option of foreign pathogens getting into my private space.

Voila wink
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Khemhyte(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

When you hear "create/build your world" loving my cool environment much more, it's a therapy on its own.
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by AIRLTH: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Amazing...

Do you dry-clean your clothes with washing machine or do you give a dry cleaner to do the laundry for you?

Either way you will be exposed to hazardous emmission.

If you wash by yourself; you will be at risk of chemical emission used from detergents and washing bar soaps
If you give dry cleaners to do the laundry you should be aware of the chemical Tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene) is the most widely used solvent, another alternative solvents are trichloroethane and petroleum spirits which are still dangerous...

Bro I want to also call your attention to something.

Spending few seconds in a visited (not managed by you) office or indoor environment (cars, bars, enclosed shopping malls or any other enclosed environment) can be a great medium of entrance of these pollutants into your body sad so the more you visit or leave your trusted environment the more danger it is for you.

If you don't do any of the above mentioned, then how do you stay safe of exposure risk by 100%

I'm having a nice time here with you hope you are too
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
AIRLTH:

Amazing...

Do you dry-clean your clothes with washing machine or do you give a dry cleaner to do the laundry for you?

Either way you will be exposed to hazardous emmission.

If you wash by yourself; you will be at risk of chemical emission used from detergents and washing bar soaps
If you give dry cleaners to do the laundry you should be aware of the chemical Tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene) is the most widely used solvent, another alternative solvents are trichloroethane and petroleum spirits which are still dangerous...

Bro I want to also call your attention to something.

Spending few seconds in a visited (not managed by you) office or indoor environment (cars, bars, enclosed shopping malls or any other enclosed environment) can be a great medium of entrance of these pollutants into your body sad so the more you visit or leave your trusted environment the more danger it is for you.

If you don't do any of the above mentioned, then how do you stay safe of exposure risk by 100%

I'm having a nice time here with you hope you are too

I manufacture our own detergents at home and I mean world class. I studied Applied Chemistry so you can understand when I say I make world class detergents both for laundry, home cleaning, bathing etc.

I do not give cloths to dry cleaner or laundry service cos they ruin the fabrics. I have washing machines for the heavy materials and my own cloths are washed by hand with excellent nontoxic detergents and not exposed to direct sunlight.

I no longer drink alcohol so I visit only Lekki Art Market for fresh same day vegetables and fruit shopping at SPA where no saccharine or ripener is used. I take every aspect of my life very seriously.

In essence my lifestyle is planned and carefully managed with world class levels of automation and technologically imbued. It is not a show of wealth but it is the lifestyle that keep so much money in my pocket.

My only area that needs improvement now is sex life as intend to stop all associations with ladies and maintain just one ajebutter apart from my wife. Once that is done then the Gods can admit me to their Hall of Fame. grin

1 Like

Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by AIRLTH: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

I manufacture our own detergents at home and I mean world class. I studied Applied Chemistry so you can understand when I say I make world class detergents both for laundry, home cleaning, bathing etc.

I do not give cloths to dry cleaner or laundry service cos they ruin the fabrics. I have washing machines for the heavy materials and my own cloths are washed by hand with excellent nontoxic detergents and not exposed to direct sunlight.

I no longer drink alcohol so I visit only Lekki Art Market for fresh same day vegetables and fruit shopping at SPA where no saccharine or ripener is used. I take every aspect of my life very seriously.

In essence my lifestyle is planned and carefully managed with world class levels of automation and technologically imbued. It is not a show of wealth but it is the lifestyle that keep so much money in my pocket.

My only area that needs improvement now is sex life as intend to stop all associations with ladies and maintain just one ajebutter apart from my wife. Once that is done then the Gods can admit me to their Hall of Fame. grin

Don't tell me you don't visit friends at home or office. You probably go to the bank lol... I caught you there hahaha... grin
Re: Staying Indoor All Day Can Have Negative Effects On You | Air Pollutant Sources by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
AIRLTH:

Don't tell me you don't visit friends at home or office. You probably go to the bank lol... I caught you there hahaha... grin

Why would anyone go to banking halls. I have online banking and ATM cards and there is nothing to do at banking halls. I do not keep friends and the only persons I even associate with are business associates and when they visit we sit by poolside bar and have a drink. Offices are usually properly ventilated and usually business discussions which are not long. Business owners do not have same challenges like executives who work for others.

If I visit them they are mostly like me too. I can't associate with someone outside my echelon of reasoning. I am mostly immuned from the public and masses which is why I love nairaland to feel the pulse of the society.

Nothing out there to miss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Stevens Johnson Syndrome...(graphics Picture) / Amazing Facts About Sheer Butter Popularly Called 'ORI'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.