Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

"We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates (19570 Views)

Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo) / Imo, Oyo, Osun Top JAMB Candidates List / Admission Success Tips For JAMB Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by NobleAngell(f): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Nerosoft19(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2019
goshen26:

Hope you eventually gain admission that very year with this score?

Yes. Graduated this year sef
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Nerosoft19(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2019
osamz007:

has CBT started at that time? coz my sister own was manual

Yes I guess that was even the second year of CBT, some candidates had the option of pen and paper.
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2019
martineverest:
liars...they are just giving excuses for their poor performances
Not true many jambites are complaining countrywide
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Nerosoft19:
Same thing happened to me in 2013. But I scored 234 or so. Indeed the battle is not for the strong or the race for the swift
Battle for exam that you paid with your money lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by osamz007: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Nerosoft19:

Yes I guess that was even the second year of CBT, some candidates had the option of pen and paper.

okay tnxs
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Wheezdom(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2019
Nerosoft19:
Same thing happened to me in 2013. But I scored 234 or so. Indeed the battle is not for the strong or the race for the swift
computer based test in 2013?
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by jonsnow12(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=icebird25 post=77503344]Hahahah..

Las las school na scam School na pure scam Bro!!
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Bomgirl(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2019
My sister said they were told if they wasted time, the system could shut down. So they had to hurry up and submit. angry
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Topmaike007(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2019
icebird25:
Hahahah..

Las las school na scam
big scam my bloda
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Topmaike007(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Bomgirl:
My sister said they were told if they wasted time, the system could shut down. So they had to hurry up and submit. angry
lolz she is welcome to Naijiria
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Topmaike007(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not true many jambites are complaining countrywide
leave the dude to be saying trash
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Propsvilla(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2019
Psoul:
Finally, they will fail these students. Next year they will come and register again. They will fail them again. JAMB will be making billions of naira while parents are getting poorer trying to send their children to school and the children will be getting older.

When they finally get this admission, ASUU will start their endless strike. Meanwhile, the students are getting older. Then, they manage to graduate, one silly company or government office will post advert for employment and requesting for candidates not above the age of 25 and with 5years experience.

Meanwhile, those leaders that are causing these problems are still employed or occupying one political position at the age of 75 and above, still fighting to continue in such position.

True meaning of, youths, the leaders of tomorrow. After all, they said that tomorrow never end.

My Dear I am tired of Nigeria problem.
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Bombolistic: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2019
I witnessed similar incident in lagos yesterday at Dalware Institute of technology located in Palm Groove. Those whose slot was 7am didn't finish till 6pm and candidates were still there till 9pm writing
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Larryndelaw: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2019
2019. Nigeria Exam is still hanging? Hmmmmmm. What else can we do without stress in these country?
I remembered during Obasanjo PDP era, they were said they wanted to launch sallite into space. Anything to steal money is always synonymous with them. Common Apapa Road they can't lauch it.
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Mikat: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2019
My Son,s centre in Lagos had the Generator packed up.They were to start by 9.00am, they could not start until 1.00pm with intermittent hiccups.
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by onome442(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!
One of the most smelly city in Nigeria fact
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by femi4: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2019
raquel97:
Before, how many minutes them wan give una for 4 subjects ( 40 for 3 subjects and 70 for GS )undecided
30 mins for four subjects is ridiculous
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by frowland(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
I know this jamb stuff is no longer my business but I cannot understand how it have to be same time with a student who is sitting for
Physics, Maths, Chemistry, English
with someone sitting for:
Commerce, Government, English, CRK/IRK.
Kudos to Science lads though.

2 Likes

Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by bleskid: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
u fail u don fail abeg... u dei fear grin
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Onyeka8: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
someone said come to Lagos with nice picture showing the beauty of Lagos, the truth is that I want to come to Lagos but my fear is, if I can get job in Lagos. can anyone help me wt job in Lagos.
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by TheAngry1: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
onome442:
One of the most smelly city in Nigeria fact

Good, remain in Edo. Or better still, relocate to Italy as is your norm. grin grin grin grin

Lagos is full, we do not need extras. Let us enjoy our smell alone.
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Classickj(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Cal my mom now and she told me dat my junior bro is still in d exam hall since 8am....
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Nerosoft19(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

Battle for exam that you paid with your money lipsrsealed undecided
One of the few things I know about humans is how the always want to put their insecurities and sins on others. I no get time to drag with you
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Johnjanrt: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
osamz007:

for the very fact that your sister's was manual doesn't imply that Cbt hasn't commenced by 2013 cool
osamz007:

for the very fact that your sister's was manual doesn't imply that Cbt hasn't commenced by 2013
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Nerosoft19(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wheezdom:
computer based test in 2013?
Too many doubters. Try to confirm information before you criticise

Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Today I wrote my jamb and the network was really bad thank God my own was manageable but other student own where down .....when the network finally came back, as we where about to start fully the center log us out by their self , even when most of us still have 20 to 30 minute left in our system, many people where crying thank God I have already finish ,
My question is why we jamb exam center lorge out candidate when they still have time left in their embarassedcomputer system
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by otokx(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Most of those computer centers do not have reliable infrastructure and JAMB still went ahead to certify them as fit for use.
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by tunize(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
That was bad shall. But the truth sey some ppl go still complain like give dem full day. Jst wait and see thosf wen nor do well ho blame am on the system.
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by maisauki: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
icebird25:
Hahahah..

Las las school na scam
las tym i checked gates, zuckerbergh are drop-outs
Re: "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates by kernniejay(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nigeria is not yet developed to the stage of electronic exams, let's stop deceiving ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Releases Results For Private Candidates 2020 - First Series / GRE And Universities In Canada / Download FREE Past Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.