Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy (24368 Views)

“his Music Got In The Way Of Our Marriage” – Don Jazzy’s Ex-wife, Michelle / "When Are We Expecting Your Marriage" - Don Jazzy Replies Fans Questions / Shame Nor Dey My Eyes, My Marriage Don Break, I’m A Vir.gin Mum, Old Woman Tiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by MediaNGN: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2019
Mavin Records boss, Michael Ajereh popularly known as Don Jazzy, speaks on his marital status.

In an exclusive telephone chat with Punch Saturday Beats, the ‘Dorobucci’ crooner noted that though he is in a relationship at the moment, he is not in a hurry to get married.

He said,
“I don’t bring up issues about my relationship status on purpose. People always talk about it.

“It is not difficult to find a wife; there are many beautiful women out there. It is not like I am ready; I am not the perfect version of what I would like to be to my wife and family.

“I want to work on myself until I am ready. By the time I am ready, if someone still wants to be with me, that would be great.

“It is not like I am looking for a wife and cannot find one. There are lots of nice and beautiful ladies out there. I don’t think I am there yet. I am not in a hurry.

“If time passes and nobody wants to marry me, then so be it but for now, I don’t feel I have worked on myself enough.

“I don’t want a scenario where I would get married and my music or business would take me away and the next thing would be that my wife would start complaining that I am hardly around. Then people would start saying he doesn’t care about his family. I don’t need that type of talk in my life.

“Let me be on my own, whenever I am ready, I am ready. I have a girlfriend; I have had different girlfriends in the last 10 years. I can’t just be single; I never said I was celibate. The relationship can break, she can leave me and go, and it is possible.

“My other ex-girlfriends left me, they didn’t break my heart, they just moved on, some of them are married now, if they were still waiting for me, they won’t be married by now.

“People have their personal agendas and it is understandable. For me, I am not in a hurry.”

The talented music producer, also emphasised that he does not have a child outside wedlock, stressing that to the best of his knowledge, nobody has had a child for him.

He said, “I didn’t hear anything about having a child outside wedlock. I don’t have a child yet or maybe somebody has a child for me somewhere and they don’t want me to know about it but I don’t know why they won’t want me to know about such a thing.

“If anyone has a child for me, they should bring the child forward. To the best of my knowledge, I don’t have a child yet.”

Speaking of his days with Mo-hits crew, Don Jazzy said that he never imagined that the day would come when the record label and gang would not exist anymore.

He said, “When I created Mo-hits, I never imagined it won’t exist one day. Nobody gives birth to a child with the hope that the child would die.

“I knew I was going to be doing music for as long as possible and thought Mo-hits was going to be around forever. But that is how life is.”

Asked why he always exudes happiness on the social media despite negative comments from some fans at times, the 36-year-old said that he feels it was disrespectful to focus on negative comments all the time.

He added, “I think it is disrespectful to the people that love what you do. If I post a picture, I would have thousands of comments. I don’t expect all of them to be positive.

“It is disrespectful to give attention to the negative comments. I concentrate on the positive messages; I don’t give attention to trolls.”
CRDT: Punch

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/i-have-girlfriend-but-not-in-hurry-for.html

11 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Blisplendor12(f): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2019
I'm sure you're getting younger everyday,

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by babyfaceafrica: 12:57am On Apr 13, 2019
his choice..but this man is.older than 36 please!!

26 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Chinashopping84: 1:43am On Apr 13, 2019
don carry go nothing do you..We sell chinese rmb.check siggy for details.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:29am On Apr 13, 2019
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO CONCERNED ABOUT THIS GUY'S MARRIAGE STATUS THO!.... WAT'S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?...

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by itspzpics(m): 4:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Lol.... Baba u dey lie

Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism after touching her private part(18+) => See Photos & Watch Video Here

1 Like

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by paddyofboss(m): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2019
U don't have preeq gaskia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by XploraBen(m): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Don baba J has said his mind, we can't always be the same and moreover it is his personal life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by PotatoSalad(m): 4:39am On Apr 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
his choice..but this man is.older than 36 please!!
Some men are like agric fowl, forget sha.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by jchioma: 4:41am On Apr 13, 2019

People have their personal agendas and it is understandable. For me, I am not in a hurry

My brother, please, live your life as it suits you, most people saying "go and get married" are not even married themselves, while some that are married are not happy with their lives sef.

Every mallam with his own kettle.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Hycon(m): 4:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself undecided
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by ZoeyJ(f): 4:47am On Apr 13, 2019
its not by force I'm more concerned about the fact that airtelnight plan has been reduced

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 13, 2019
Typical Igbo Man.
Money First, Family second.

8 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 13, 2019
ZoeyJ:
its not by force I'm more concerned about the fact that airtelnight plan has been reduced
Take heart
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by jaxxy(m): 5:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Don’t be in a hurry bt know what Ure doing. Test the waters well and make the right choice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by leofab(f): 5:13am On Apr 13, 2019
Nigerians should live and let other live too... Hypocrisy everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by GavelSlam: 5:18am On Apr 13, 2019
"It is not like I am ready; I am not the perfect version of what I would like to be to my wife and family".

They would manage you like that.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by profmathsland(m): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Don Jazzy is reported here as 36 years of age??

What kind of lie is this one naa? This one.makes some small lies look like absolute truth... Haba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Cj4charles(m): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2019
I admire you BOSS** full control of your life

1 Like

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by profmathsland(m): 5:36am On Apr 13, 2019
princeking2:
Typical Igbo Man.
Money First, Family second.

He is not igbo please. Besides it is his choice. His life, his marriage delay, his palava.
Only that he should know that no one enters marriage looking perfect. He will wait a trillion years and far beyond if he seeks to be perfect before marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 13, 2019
profmathsland:

He is not igbo please. Besides it is his choice. His life, his marriage delay, his palava.
Only that he should know that no one enters marriage looking perfect. He will wait a trillion years and far beyond if he seeks to be perfect before marriage.
Thank you bros. Didn't know you are his PA.

8 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by profmathsland(m): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2019
princeking2:
Thank you bros. Didn't know you are his PA.
Naah... I'm actually his Godfather... And then your boss.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Onyi22(f): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2019
I wish he can end up with me.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Don Jazzy, you be gay joooor

1 Like

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 13, 2019
nothing do you bro.... wait till your early 50s
Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by Onlinealaba(m): 6:10am On Apr 13, 2019
Everybody should cut this dude some slack, nobody should dictate how he decides to run is relationship, Nigerians and poke nosing ehn

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy by tunjijones(m): 6:11am On Apr 13, 2019
This man get spiritual wife I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Launches Ankara-inspired Fashion Line / Trust Issues / TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.