Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? (3144 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 5:59am On Apr 13, 2019
A Muslim terrorist who should be in jail threatened to kill a journalist because he feels she converted to Christianity?

What a shame.

Where is the useless MURIC?

these are the Boko Haram moles amongst us.

Where is the dss, police, ?

Where is buhari?

Oh I forgot, they support the hopeless terrorist ideology of Islamic extremists.

I soooooo thank God I'm a Christian.

If you are a Muslim I dare you to condemn the bastard threatening Kadaria... If you don't, you are a Boko Haram member in waiting.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Cc Itsmeaboki, fulanmafia, buhariadvocate please help me mention other Muslims here...they must take a stand and condemn this lunatic or side with him and his satanic ideology. Time to know what nairaland Muslims think of the satanic injunction to kill people who convert from islam
Cc... Maclatunji, tatabu , lukgaf, abuubayy1, albaqir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by MightySparrow: 6:13am On Apr 13, 2019
Why na? na only threat he kill am? oh, you mean a muslim threatened to kill her? blood of allah and mohammed!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 6:15am On Apr 13, 2019
MightySparrow:
Why na? na only threat he kill am? oh, you mean a muslim threatened to kill her? blood of allah and mohammed!

You can see the primitive idiots we cohabit this country with ...i hate Islamic terrorists with a passion. I hope they rot in hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Lukgaf(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2019
I only have this verse of the glorious Qur'an to say:

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

Suratul Hujrat verse 6
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Lukgaf(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:
Cc Itsmeaboki, fulanmafia, buhariadvocate please help me mention other Muslims here...they must take a stand and condemn this lunatic or side with him and his satanic ideology. Time to know what nairaland Muslims think of the satanic injunction to kill people who convert from islam
Cc... Maclatunji, tatabu , lukgaf, abuubayy1

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

Suratul Hujrat verse 6...
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Lukgaf:

The woman was threatened by Abdulrahman Yahaya..... Address that please...

Do you support the Islamic injunction to kill people who convert from Islam?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2019
This country sef, can't we hear good news when someone wakes up undecided

2 Likes

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by BuhariAdvocate: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Stop my mention when you want to play your religious card next time.
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by luvmijeje(f): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2019
Kanu have threatened every other Nigerians, nobody has ever called him a Christian terrorist. Nobody has ever accused CAN. Hatred will kill you.

1 Like

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2019
one of the greatest mistakes a human being can ever make is to try to deduce points or try to understand Islam as it appears to him

In many cases, what he will eventually deduce will be wrong or flawed as there are many factors today that contribute to Islam being portrayed in an image.different from what it really is.

Our Master, Prophet Muhammad warned us that Islam will be strange when the end of the world is drawing nearer...

Did you see that? Islam in its true form will be strange and many people will not know what Islam really is.

He warned of the deviation of many Muslims from the true path and this is as clear as the sun today where we see supposed Muslim figures representing Islam upon falsehood and deviation and sadly, many people think they are actually genuine representatives of Islam

the one who wants to understand Islam in its true form should study the sources... should study the authentic sources from which true Islam will be understood and NEVER rely on what he perceives in soceity

examples... muslim figures shaking and mixing with women, lesbianism and drugs amongst Muslims in the north, Adultery and illicit relationships by many Muslims of today, modesty is lost in many of our Muslim women, etc... does Islam support all these even though Muslims do it?

Well we rejoice upon expecting Emperor Imes. The great emperor who will make the true message of Islam clearer to the world.

Imes, we await your coming
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2019
When I say Muslims or core northerners control this country I know what I have seen.

Even on the thread that took the threat to front page, non muslims were restricted from commenting on the plight of a new Christian convert. It is only the occult system you don't leave alive. Religion is suppose to be by free will but as we can see some humans are lower than others constitutionally, all by reason of a religion the constitution permitted in the first place. Even if hell fire wasn't real by now God must have prepared one in wait for some folks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
one of the greatest mistakes a human being can ever make is to try to deduce points or try to understand Islam as it appears to him

In many cases, what he will eventually deduce will be wrong or flawed as there are many factors today that contribute to Islam being portrayed in an image.different from what it really is.

Our Master, Prophet Muhammad warned us that Islam will be strange when the end of the world is drawing nearer...

Did you see that? Islam in its true form will be strange and many people will not know what Islam really is.

He warned of the deviation of many Muslims from the true path and this is as clear as the sun today where we see supposed Muslim figures representing Islam upon falsehood and deviation and sadly, many people think they are actually genuine representatives of Islam

the one who wants to understand Islam in its true form should study the sources... should study the authentic sources from which true Islam will be understood and NEVER rely on what he perceives in soceity

examples... muslim figures shaking and mixing with women, lesbianism and drugs amongst Muslims in the north, Adultery and illicit relationships by many Muslims of today, modesty is lost in many of our Muslim women, etc... does Islam support all these even though Muslims do it?

Well we rejoice upon expecting Emperor Imes. The great emperor who will make the true message of Islam clearer to the world.

Imes, we await your coming
You are a big part of the problem.
Say something directly related to the pressing issues here.
How can sharing a belief with others put you below them constitutionally? The lady in question was a Muslim supposedly by freewill and if her perspective on an issue of personal beliefs changes, how does that affects or gives a blood thirsty fanatic any right over her(Kadaria's) life?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2019
Lukgaf:

Stop sampling irrelevant facts. It is too early for that.

2 Likes

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You are a big part of the problem.
Say something directly related to the pressing issues here.
How can sharing a belief with others put you below them constitutionally? The lady in question was a Muslim supposedly by freewill and if her perspective on an issue of personal beliefs changes, how does that affects or gives a blood thirsty fanatic any right over her(Kadaria's) life?

I am sorry... that question is for people like Emperor Imes

I am just a "learner" here.

You can ask people of profound knowledge who are upon true Islam or you wait for the coming of the great Emperor Imes and ask him your question.

Thanks grin
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2019
It is common, killing people who convert out of Islam, I expected the Muslims commenting here to address the issue, they are talking off point.

See how Christians condemned the lunatic terrorist in New Zealand, saying clearly he doesn't represent us and he is a terrorist.... Now you can't condemn Abdulrahman Yahaya... How can a decent person associate with this religion?

Stupid bigots everywhere

I spit on all terrorists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

You can ask people of profound knowledge who are upon true Islam or you wait for the coming of the great Emperor Imes and ask him your question.

Thanks grin
Islamists are known for dodging intellectually stimulating discuss.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks grin

Who is emperor imes?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Islam are known for dodging intellectually stimulating discuss.

Na their way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Emycord: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2019
MightySparrow:
and what about ipob
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by tartar9(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Whether its true or not only Shariah authorities can execute the punishment.
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Emycord:
and what about ipob

Ipob are not Christians, they are Judaism followers... Talk about the Islamic injunction to kill people who convert from Islam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2019
tartar9:
Whether its true or not only Shariah authorities can execute the punishment.

But is it true? Educate us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by xelly: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2019
This thread will be abandoned by all the TERRORIST or if they comment, it will be off point. The truth is that MUSLIMS are TERRORIST.

You can only find something wrong among the Christians but to the Muslims, nothing is ever wrong. They are as holy as Buhari.
That's the reason why they vehemently objected Boko haram being tagged a Terrorist organisation.

How else will you define hypocrisy? it is writing on every Muslim. They are all TERRORIST

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2019
xelly:
This thread will be abandoned by all the TERRORIST or if they comment, it will be off point. The truth is that MUSLIMS are TERRORIST.

You can only find something wrong among the Christians but to the Muslims, nothing is ever wrong. They are as holy as Buhari.
That's the reason why they vehemently objected Boko haram tagged Terrorist.

How else will you define hypocrisy? it is writing on every Muslim. They are all TERRORIST

Spot on bro....

How can you have a religion that kills you if you leave....no be cult? Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Earthquake2: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2019
All these hypocritical Muslims are happy about the threat

They say Islam is a religion of peace but silently support the terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Islamists are known for dodging intellectually stimulating discuss.

And some non Muslims are known for accusing Muslims with this when there is no Basis

In Islam, no one, i mean under no circumstance should you answer a question of which you have no knowledge. It is a sin.

This is to avoid misrepresentation or misinterpretation of Islam

this is one of the factors causing Islam to be portrayed in a form different from what it really is

people from whom people perceive Islam are people who have no knowledge or people who deviate from the truth like the Prophet warned

So I, a 20 year old young Muslim, who does not even know a quater of the Quran, cannot answer your question simply because I have no knowledge of it

I hope you understand this.

Again, ask people of knowledge who are upon the truth or wait for Emperor Imes to come

Peace grin

1 Like

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by tartar9(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

Spot on bro....

How can you have a religion that kills you if you leave....no be cult? Useless people
Go and ask yahweh....Deutoronomy 13:6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife [c]of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall not [d]consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among your midst"
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

And some non Muslims are known for accusing Muslims with this when there is no Basis

In Islam, no one, i mean under no circumstance should you answer a question of which you have no knowledge. It is a sin.

This is to avoid misrepresentation or misinterpretation of Islam

this is one of the factors causing Islam to be portrayed in a form different from what it really is

people from whom people perceive Islam are people who have no knowledge or people who deviate from the truth like the Prophet warned

So I, a 20 year old young Muslim, who does not even know a quater of the Quran, cannot answer your question simply because I have no knowledge of it

I hope you understand this.

Again, ask people of knowledge who are upon the truth or wait for Emperor Imes to come

Peace grin
In summary, you don't know yet support those who act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

Who is emperor imes?

Emperor Imes is one emperor coming in nearest future who will clear misconceptions on Islam and teach people true Islam.

He is coming as a glory to Muslims and as a guide and mercy to non Muslims.

He is someone whose works will cause Islam to be portrayed in its true, mindblowing and wonderful form that will cause many people to enter Islam

He is coming to show the world that what the Kuffar think they only can do or acheive of civilization, development etc, that the Muslims can do it to, using the perfect Law Sharee'ah as the guide and they will acheive all of that even in a better, unaldulterated/uncorrupted and more fulfilling form.

He is coming to disprove the obnoxious notion of people who say that Islam is primitive and not good for development in this age and he will acheive so much with Islam that even the Kuffar cannot acheive

He is coming to solidify the true, unperverted legacy of his master, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and many people who hate this Master will come to love him.

And he is coming to unite Muslims and make them powerful and prepared for the events that will happen when Imam Mahdi comes and one of our other Masters, Prophet Isa (Jesus)

Nuff said! That is Emperor Imes.

We await his coming with joy grin
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2019
tartar9:

Go and ask yahweh....Deutoronomy 13:6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife [c]of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall not [d]consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among your midst"

Tell the jews that ...im not a Jew, I'm a Christian tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Pic Of A Summary Of Why Nigeria Is In A Mess / Oshiomole's Wife : In The Other Room? / Bola Tinubu Watching Real Madrid Vs Chelsea Champions League Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.