Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour (60016 Views)

Bbnaija: Cindy Opens Up On How She Instigated The Fight Between Mercy And Tacha / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Neoteny(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2019
It's easier for a needle to pass through the eye of a camel than it is for me to believe that's his blood sister.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Chinashopping84: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Fake news
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by dabossman(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheew

Isn't it obvious this is all in a bid to prop up the so-called sister?

I never still understand how these two take be sibling sha...

You may be on to something. This is how Laura Ikeji somehow became a "celebrity" overnight by riding on her sister's popularity.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by MartinsD12(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2019
Afro3:
As earlier reported......

See The Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour To Boast Her New Media

Nollywood actor, John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu, had to make a video recently to debunk a rumour about his health condition after it was reported that he was down with a stroke.

The 57-year-old said that it was his sister, who instigated the fake news about his health.

He stated, “I don’t know what actually happened; one of my sisters was also part of the rumour mongers.

She just opened a media house; so she is looking for a way to make her brand go viral. I feel she should have consulted me before spreading this kind of news and I would have given her another angle to explore such that it would not affect my image.

Based on Mr Ibu's revelations it's obvious that his sister Queen Chioma Egboh who recently opened a new media firm " Politics And Life Magazine" instigated the rumour to boast her readership and attract followers to her new platform.

According to e-Nigeria which first broke the news "We also spoke with Mr. Ibu’s younger sister Chioma at 2.31p.m. on her Glo line ending with … 2135" They further stated that Chioma confirmed that the brother (Mr. Ibu) had stroke and also confirmed that he was fast recuperating, and that it was a spiritual attack.

The popular actor further stressed “I have forgiven my sister for what she did. I am alive and well, my wife was very angry over the news and wanted to take action but I told her not to do so.

“I’ve left it to God for Him to defend me.”

Yeye sister if na me I go deal with am, what is bad is bad period you wish someone dead and claim to make money and fame with it, stroke is nothing to joke it at all, all this end time witch generation very Idiotic and lacks good moral values
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by sirpekun: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2019
Mr ibu said the only that has happened him was... Check out https://idonsabi.com/my-sister-started-the-stroke-rumour-about-me-mr-ibu/

gbosaa:
I didn’t see any resemblance between the two.

I do remember about mr Ibu while responding to the stroke rumour said “Na dem papa get stroke” referring to the bloggers that initiated and spread the news.

So if the rumour/news was started by Ibu’s sister, Ibu should be held responsible if Mr Ibu senior succumbs to stroke.

Meanwhile, Mr Ibu need to lose weight.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by millionboi2: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2019
Apus:
End time sister.

Even the so called media outfit is dead on arrival since it's foundation is based on lies. Nothing do U Mr Ibu, forgiveness is bae.

And no b small sickness she dash m ooo
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Brightest04(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2019
The world is getting to a point each person have to stand for him/her self.No more trust or believe in blood-tie.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by MarianaTrench: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2019
OKorowanta:
She fit blow o!
After all Skiibii wey fake death don finally blow.
Anyway is a way,abeg life too hard.

Who told you that Skiibii has blown?

Did you see him in your dream? grin
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by bjjose: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
See as your sister don turn snow white.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
sirpekun:
Mr ibu said the only that has happened him was... Check out https://idonsabi.com/my-sister-started-the-stroke-rumour-about-me-mr-ibu/

Mr Ibu said what?? Post it here.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by suremanpatriot: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
she really looks lik a deautiful witch grin
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Rajosh(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
are you sure these two people are related?
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Almaiga: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
VulgarLee:
She bleach?

Yes na, all Igbo Girls Bleach.

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is one big publicity stunt, including this so called statement.

They should sha be careful. One's health is not one uses for this kind of fuckery
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by VulgarLee(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Almaiga:

Yes na, all Igbo Girls Bleach.
shurup u Afonja
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by MichaelEffiong01(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
victorian:

Different mothers, the same dad.

I look different from all my 7 brothers and 8 Sisters. They are steps, though.

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by MichaelEffiong01(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
HMMM
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by bluefilm: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Unbelievable!!!

So you wan tell me say dis ugly man has such a fine & boobilicious sister?

Impossicant.

All the same...

I think the lie for publicity is still going on.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Almaiga: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
VulgarLee:
shurup u Afonja

Who dey talk to this bleaching Cream Customer.

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by nextstep(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Udopasa:
She can't be Mr Ibu's sister.
How do you reconcile the facial irreconcilables?

Abi now? My first reaction was "whaaaaaaaaa?" shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja / Denrele Shows Off His Heels (Photos) / List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.