Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos (14583 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Days After His Viral Video, Help Comes For A Nigerian Drug Addict In The US / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by DonCrack: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2019
This man was seen today on Lagos island
Along bristol busstop having episodes of twitching non stop (over 45 mins)Everyone was around but couldn't do much,I heard he consumes TRAMADOL a lot, but this accident happened after he was beaten up by some market people he tried to steel from.

Like I said in my previous post, Goodness is an act that not Everyone processes" I waited and watched for assistance to come, As a nurse I felt sorry for him but helpless at that moment because i don't have tools to help him

Luckily the lasebus(Lagos State Emergency Ambulance) came in time, and I quickly introduce myself as a registered nurse who was ready to rander assistance, immediately I was welcomed by a wonderful colleague and the ambulance driver.

The patient was pick by the road side, and all necessary emergency resuscitation measures were taken.

Though he is not very stable yet but much better and in good hands I wish him fast recovery.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/nurse-recounts-how-she-rescued-drug.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by WiseBukoye(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by BUSHHUNTER: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
You sure say na Nigeria nurse?

cos they r naturally weeKEND!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by ValCon888: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2019
The only nurses i know are the ones who will chuk d injection in your nyash and break the needle.

Spits angry

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by fk001(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Tramadol addiction is the worst of all addiction

#Saynotodrugabuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by TRCdesigns: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2019
God bless her
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Westsida: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Tramadol is a very dangerous drug, even more than codeine!

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by vraesa: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Say no to drug abuse

OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BY THIS EASTER. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

YOU READY TO MAKE THIS APRIL MONTH OF TRUE LOVE?

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just sign up o the website you with you details, message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Lincoln275(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Say no to drug abuse
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Miracle4Sure: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2019
>SAY NO TO DRUG
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by oyetunder(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
kiss stupidity is when you are ready to consume anything. Even animals reject some things in the jungle. You will see them openly abusing drugs in their joints while busy at the same time criticizing Ojukwu, Buhari, Balewa, Atiku, Obj, Zik and even Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by BLUEJAYY: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Looks like he's in the decerebrate position?? smiley

Good job nurse, our society needs more selfless individuals like you.
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Richy4(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Nice one...at least one good news today... Yesterday's frontpage was as if the moderators swore to the highest heaven to produce all the bad news in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Who else noticed that the nurse's English is better than op's blogging.

Kudos to her, a lot of good people exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Alejoas(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2019
cool
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Wolexdey(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2019
That humane of you Nurse. I Love to have people like your kind around..
You do have a good sight and your eyes see clearly.

Stay Bless
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by ednut1(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Wasted effort. He will still take tram
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by BlackfireX: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2019
Name of the addict...?

Is very important
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2019
I wish him a speedy recovery.

Never do drugs.
The after side effects can be devastating and psycologically truamatising.

It's always the safest option to never indulge.
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by doggedfighter(f): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Where in Canada are you?, to start with.

Don't mind the amateur criminal
Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by seborrhic: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Who else noticed that the nurse's English is better than op's blogging.

Kudos to her, a lot of good people exist.
Like everything Nigerian,soon as they heard someone had made it big time through blogging,all manner of characters jumped in,many that couldn't make a credit in even English.
That's why you see many blogs filled with nerve wrenching English sentences,nil or poor paragraphing and wrong spellings all over the place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by dheaven: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Op you copied from her timeline and yet you couldn't correct your spellings.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Rescues A Drug Addict In lagos by Originalsly: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
That nurse is an embarrassment to registered nurses... an embarrassment to the profession. Regardless of the rotten English (it must be she did her exams in another language).... in such situations a nurse should be rendering some kind of emergency assistance... loosening his clothes... keeping his head stable... something... but instead she stood watching for 45 minutes doing absolutely nothing because she did not have the right tools.... really?... nurse/tools?... and have the gall to post this on social media?...praising herself? Oh well.... I see people are proud of her....but yet we wonder why in the hospital they are generally inhumane.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son / Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos / Osun: Four Suspects Arrested For Killing Petrol Station Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.