Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React (64397 Views)

Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Jh0wsef(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
See that mumu that said "send your account number"

If it was his fellow bros in need of funds. he will say "buhari has killed everybody with economy o"

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by MzTunechi(f): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
All these useless yeyebrites have nothing to offer than to project immorality. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by 22brains(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I don't know which kain industry we get for Naija xev....Lately, lately every hoe on Instagram is an actress
sharap ya mouth

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
What I watched was a total waste of my data.
That wasn’t a twerk it was a local dance of sorts.
If she did the bosom shake without a bra on then she is heavily endowed.
The person who asked for her account number is obviously as razz as she looks.
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Give a girl a smart phone and see how dumb she will become.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by meobizy(f): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
22brains:
sharap ya mouth
Nigerians now photoshop their heads onto muscle bodies?
You people won’t kill me in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok cool cheesy
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Insectkiller: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
They are suffering.. they need money.. they sell themselves.. they have no generation..
They are all prostitutes..
They are useless..

2 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Sconty09(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hunger in the land. Wetin poverty go show Nigeria no go get comma and full stop.

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by 22brains(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
meobizy:

Nigerians now photoshop their heads onto muscle bodies?
You people won’t kill me in this forum.
you lack wisdom. what does it take to grow muscles? nothing but to hit the gym!!!!!
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Sagay212: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
As usual, iPod girls...na their work. Them like olosho pass oxygen.
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by JasonScoolari: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lead me not into temptation
Deliver me from evil.

Thank you Lord,
Your Favorite Son,
Jason.
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by HardEvidence: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lol!!! Na different kinds of hustling dey this world. All hustle na hustle, every way is a way!!!

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by godofuck231: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
when oloshow wan enter the body, enter the body..........
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Frankbaro(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lame attempt at seduction
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Very ugly creature.
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by 3verblazing(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Make money first every other thing will follow
check my siggy
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
President of Association of Nigeria Professional Olosho..... Most Nollywood actresses are Olosho pro+
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by okpanachipeter: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Does she want to detach her engine?
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Youngpo413: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Still wondering what's so special about the female boobs.
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
I just ejaculated cry
ontop ordinary picture

That means if you see the real show
You fit just cum full 20litre bucket
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by AyamStarch: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
MiaB:
"Man Asks Actress Uju Obi Of Her Account Number After Dancing Braless!"
Twerk your own, I will ask you of your house address
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by 12345baba(m): 12:05am On Apr 14, 2019
Iroko tree body
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by 8stargeneral: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Even pastor cannot resist dis breast...for tuface voice dis na implication grin grin grin.
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Burgerlomo: 1:36am On Apr 14, 2019
Rubbish shocked

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Kingkun69(m): 2:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Man Asks Actress Uju Obi Of Her Account Number After Dancing Braless!

Busty Nollywood actress, Uju Obi has caused a stir online by going braless, dancing with her braless boobs and twerking.

Some of her fans hailed her for being sexy and hot, one of her fans even demanded for her account number to transfer money to her after watching her dance with her big chest without bra.

Some others accused the endowed actress of trying to "seduce men and sell her market".

The actress fired back at her critics.

Watch the video below and see fans' reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/ujunwa-mandy-obi-braless-actress-dances.html?m=1

everyone with ig account is an actress now
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Dickson44: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2019
Don't u think before u call these babes actress, u do us well by telling us the movies they have featured in. The way u guys are conferring this actress title ehh, seems me na actor too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.