Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding (47433 Views)

Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by MEDICPATH(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by Robert129(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Them wan make her barren
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by supereagle(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Something like this has come online a few years back on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by midnighter(f): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
It reminds me of one auntie i used to see around

Once while greeting, i moved forwards to embrace her and she quickly moved away

I was like sorry

then she explained that she doesnt ever allow anybody to touch her, for spiritual reasons. She said you dont know what kind of spirit somebody may be carrying

I have started taking that advice to some extent...people can really do anything..
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by freemi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
northvietnam:
How can u be doing a wedding and not have bitter Kola and some other wickedess herbs hiding some where under ur clothe
pls tel us more
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by HajimeSaito(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
Blood of chisos! What type of profile pic be dis wey I see for your homepage? shocked shocked shocked You be vampire?

Qualitygod01:
This is serious ooooo shocked

We are not in good terms
You attended my wedding(not invited)
You are dancing in my wedding(like u are happy 4 me)

Then, handkerchief on my stomach(just let that) undecided

Wedding dismissed..we die here angry

Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by oilPUSSY(f): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Evil people everywhere.
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by deltateam: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
northvietnam:
How can u be doing a wedding and not have bitter Kola and some other wickedess herbs hiding some where under ur clothe

Is bitter cola powerful against witchcraft?
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by crackhouse(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
MEDICPATH:
Won't condemn her cause I don't know the real reason for her actions
I am sure u didn't watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by Heyzee5: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Aahhhh! What a pity!! This is not good at all. Na correct jaz be dat ooo. I hope she is able to give birth. undecided
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later.
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by JohnDuke101: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
A similar thing happened in a wedding in the southern part of Nigeria last year or last two years. There is so much evil in the world.
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by Hotzone(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Maybe my � is whooping ma dat mama coded passing some molded blocks to her cartel member

Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by KingSango(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pizzy01:
Am I supposed to see something here? shocked

Exactly there's nothing to see

Women touch each other all the time grin

This everywhere all over the world women touch each other and usually 99 percent of the time it's just affection

1 Like

Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by castrol180(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
pagorino:
Hmm, Nigeria and juju na 5&6. I smell jealousy and hatred here

Your meme looks disgusting
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by hisexcellency34: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
No be by force. Go and open your own nairaland

Justinlean02:
During my days as a blogger I tried using Nairaland as a backlink to my blog, I made posts with orginal content, shared news earlier but the stupid mobs will always sideline the post and later move to FP similar post that comes hours later. This story has been online for approximately 5days na today e dey reach Nairaland. Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
She has wiped out her childrens, she can never burn any childrens again
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by SjMbula(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
She wan give am belle ni
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by SjMbula(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
She has wiped out her childrens, she can never burn any childrens again
burn
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by SjMbula(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Blood of chisos! What type of profile pic be dis wey I see for your homepage? shocked shocked shocked You be vampire?

na Idi Amin the 3 be that
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by pagorino(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
castrol180:

Your meme looks disgusting
just like you. Stay off my mention asshole. undecided
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by Okuda(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
deavicky:
First to comment on trend that doesn't concern me.

its called a thread! thread!
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by castrol180(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
pagorino:
just like you. Stay off my mention asshole. undecided

Mother fucker art thou
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by nigeriagospel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
northvietnam:
can you expansiate please we might learn one or two things from you.
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by deavicky(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
blucum:

Please which network are you using?
Na 2g network I use. I just see say nobody don say anything Nahin I rush first everybody talk.
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by deavicky(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Okuda:

its called a thread! thread!
ok sir I will correct it next time I become the first to comment but for now make they like that.
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by nwadiuko1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
supereagle:
Something like this has come online a few years back on this platform.
yeah i remember that thread
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by anyimontana(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Justinlean02:
During my days as a blogger I tried using Nairaland as a backlink to my blog, I made posts with orginal content, shared news earlier but the stupid mobs will always sideline the post and later move to FP similar post that comes hours later. This story has been online for approximately 5days na today e dey reach Nairaland. Mtchewww
try to sort the mod..they r like police...they like bribe
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
deavicky:
First to comment on trend that doesn't concern me.
Thread
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by Digital(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
If I am to marry again , I won't have any flower girl or ore iyawo thing.. and no dancing abeg.
Re: Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding by northvietnam(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
deltateam:

Is bitter cola powerful against witchcraft?

Witchcraft or no witchcraft, there r tins that r highly powerful that stops these things...

Bitter Kola is highly potent plus other herbs that I don't know it's English name...

E.g, if u see black stone u will call it common but it's actually a very anti poison both snake and food poisoning...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid / Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.