Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending (1178 Views)

Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today / Latest On The Federal Ministries Job Recruitment / Latest On Oyo State Teachers Recruitment By Tescom 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by fredosky: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2007
Hello Guys in the house,
once again the month is almost ending.
What are the latest news on celtel.
when are they inviting the next batch?
Is the list out now.
Anybody with a good infi should pass it round. thanks and God Bless You All.

FRed
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by swordfish(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2007
yes o fredosky i feel your pain i also share in the anxiety that CELTEL has sentenced us to no one really seems to know for sure whether the list is out or not. i am highly expectant. they said may 1st we are there alright has anyone been call??
PLS ODADA AND VICKY99 you guys have been high been helpful with info on this issue if you guyz are out there pls i would really love to hear you candid opinoin on the issue at hand and i would really appreciate it if you also have any vaild info on the call for those in the second batch.
guyz keep hope alive!
cheers!
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by ihail(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2007
I'm also interested in knowing whats up on CELTEL. In fact they've so kept us in suspense. Come 2 think of it is ODADA telling us the truth?
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by cally4u2nv: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2007
hi guys,i dont know if am loosing hope or not,cos i also par-took in the test in asaba and i scored 22wpm with 75% accuracy.and from the information i gathered,i was told some people that got lower than what i scored have been called.pls guys i think there is a kind of politics going on in there.anyway, i would be very glad if i can get the next line of action if its not too late i geuss.na wa for celtel o. thanks
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by odada(m): 5:21am On May 01, 2007
The training has commenced for the first batch,a friend of mine is supposed to be having hers somewhere in their trainning fascility in Ijora,lagos.As for the rest batch and when they will be calling i dont know,but learnt from an insider that the oghara office will take 80% deltans and most of them are Ibori faithfuls lets keep our fingers crossed guys
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by gonzaly: 11:03am On May 01, 2007
Hello nairalnders,
Well it has been a long suspense thrilled wait. I wonder if anyone can just give us a definite time. Some guy told me its between 1st and 5th of May. iam still to confirm. someone with good details should help us out.
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by chukkysam: 11:42am On May 02, 2007
look at what unemployment has turn us to in Nigeria!if i say no never tire to dey talk about this celtel issue,na lie i talk.i can't belive since feb to date,we have not known our fate if they want to employ us or not.This is totally very unfair from a multinational company like Celtel.
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by ihail(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2007
cally4u2nv,
As regards the CELTEL stuff, u said u scored 22wpm and 75% accuracy. Were u called 4 d interview? If yes then just be hopeful that somehow someday u'll get there.

As for ODADA pls if u can help us with that ur insider because this CELTEL stuff don tire everybody. And please when is the OGHARA training commencing so we put our hopes tat at this particular point in time, we'll be expecting their call. I am really fed up.

Anyway, Lets keep the FLAG Flying.
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by VCKY99(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2007
I do love to say I know what's up with CELTEL, but sincerely speaking, right now am in the dark. I'm begining to feel that just may be government magic is at play.
So am still hoping they'll remember that they've got people waiting on them.
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by Sexyuhlala(f): 11:17am On May 07, 2007
Hey guys,whats happening on this celtel issue? Someone said they would start calling as from 1st to 5th of May,today is 7th and nothing from them yet.Whats really happening?Am really pissed at all this stuff.
Cheers
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by chychi4rel: 5:02pm On May 07, 2007
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i] My dear people the waiting I know would be very long, I did their text Nov last year and the first batch was called at Dec till now we are still waiting for the second batch to be called so wait onnnn, the calling might be after 6months ; lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by harriet4: 10:19am On May 08, 2007
Na Wao! is ODADA no longer in dis forum 2 feed us with dis CELTEL stuff? I'm really pissed off with the whole thing. Pls if there's any latest we should not hesitate to in4m d house. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!
Re: Whats Latest On Celtel, Month Is Ending by ihail(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2007
Na wao! dis CELTEL stuff is it dat they've concluded their employment or ? PLEASE if there is any one in this forum with VERY useful information, let us know

(1) (Reply)

I Still Can't Believe This / Recruitment: 242 Vacant Posts Up For Grabs / Re: Graduate Jobs At Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.