Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia (68747 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Edmaths: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
zionzoe:
Morals of your assertion...I pray that your seed have a taste of this words you take pride in describing above, amen.

I hope when it happens you will still be happy to make such Rhetorics?

You lack manners! Is this the way you talk to your father at home?

Fool!

I don't need your prayer. Your prayer above will never be for me and any of my generations by God's grace. Amen. Your prayer above will be for you and your family members.

Animal!

1 Like

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Khaleell001(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fathertony:
This method of Execution is barbaric and inhumane
Whatever happened to lethal injection

There is nothing barbaric here.
Wait till a murderer murders a relative of yours then you will understand what is the meaning of barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Khaleell001(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ikennablue:
Praise the Lord am a Christian. What is really peaceful about Islam? Christianity is all about forgiveness, you can isolate a criminal in a prison or ever but behead him? God forbid!...

All you could read is the beheading part without looking at the severity of the murderer's crime.

Whether executions is by lethal injection, hanging, burning at the stake or even beheading any of them can be applied to a murderer or drug peddlers as far as it serve as a deterrent.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
"These barbarians" just love to draw blood under the guise of religion.

Third rated fools!!!
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by jesmond3945: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Baroba:
Saudi Arabia use blacks whom they treat as slaves to do there dirty jobs..I rather die wretched in Naija than live with racist Arabs..
any experience?
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by saviola1: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
but wait ooo...all this dudes talking about exporting the head,wat is it used for in Nigeria
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by jamejanev: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
pillarmaria:
Christians may never understand the love, privilege and freedom they enjoy until Nigeria becomes a Sharia state.

I love Jesus because he is too Merciful and full of pardon and second chance.
I am a Muslim but the way Saudi and other Islamic countries are behaving tire me. I don't even think of going for Hadji for once. A country of no mercy. Even if ure innocent, they will still kill u. Its a pity, what do we do, when its the religion your parents are practising. Islam is violent to tell the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by jattopeter(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
pillarmaria:
Christians may never understand the love, privilege and freedom they enjoy until Nigeria becomes a Sharia state.

Never! it will not see the light of the day.
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by castrol180(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Solorrman:
Christian's use to go to Israel as pilgrimage though Jesus never tell them in even a single verse of the Bible to go,why would a Muslim shy away from doing his own that was requested of him in his holy scriptures. Israel use to spill blood of palastinians every day why are u still visiting the place ? Did Jesus tell u to be visiting Jerusalem as a pilgrimage ? U don't know the Bible just shut up and eat ur egba,even the jungle justice u do to arm robbers and kidnappers are enough to bring wrath to ur region,talk about how u use to burn people with tyres alive.

You are a clone in dark goggle
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by OSUigboKiller: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
pillarmaria:

Ikennablue:
Praise the Lord am a Christian. What is really peaceful about Islam? Christianity is all about forgiveness, you can isolate a criminal in a prison or ever but behead him? God forbid!...

But Christian in the past did worse especially the Catholic
They even burn people alive for crimes of witchcraft.
Stop being silly defending your religion. Adolf Hitler was even a Christian...
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
anataala:
Jesus can't pardon you because he too seek for forgiveness from Almighty so seek for forgiveness from Allah alone.
what is this one saying Allah my foot
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by OSUigboKiller: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Kellibae:

For drugs. shocked
I thought AFONJAS say they don't do drugs
Yes
But it's synonymous to the OSUS
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
saviola1:
but wait ooo...all this dudes talking about exporting the head,wat is it used for in Nigeria

grin grin

Afonjas will need it.
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by OSUigboKiller: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
chiedu7:
Sorry you are doing Allah's will not God's will.

God says , he that is without sin should cast the 1st stone; As
Joh 8:7 ......and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

While Allah as

This is just one stark difference btw God & allah.

More Stark differences btw
Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the
Genesis 12

1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram,......

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 rse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

[b]-----

(2a)
ALLAH COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34)
....... BEAT THEM;

(2b) THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

-------------

(3a) Allah says you
And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, n leave father and mother,  one plain that Allah is not the same as God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

---------
Allah himself

Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the
[b]Indeed, Allah guides people.

There it shows the God of the bible is not allah.

[/s]
If I start with this f. 0. 0 l, you will hate yourself.
By the records, Christianity is the most FOOLISH and barbaric religion in the world. Their barbaricness is just hidden because they are good hypocrite.
Christians have more humans in this world in barbaric manner than every other religions put together.
Adolf Hitler was even a Christian.
The Catholic will even born people alive for crimes of witchcraft in the past.
Lastly, IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW WICKED, ABSURD AND FOOLISH THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS, JUST READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL.
1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?
2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."

Exodus 21: 7-8

5. Divorce akin to debauchery: "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)
6. Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)
7. If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)
8. Incest and getting drunk with dad is no problem if the world is running thin on suitable DNA donors: And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36]
9. Looking at a woman with desire is akin to adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)
10. But incestuous rape is cool: And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]
11. Pray in private, and if you do so in church, do so quietly: Matt 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."

13. God smites women, children and often animals with equal gusto, he seems to equal evil and wrong doing by association, rather than by being guilty of the personal, individual act:

"Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason...

1 Like

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by paix(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
pillarmaria:

It's not only the Christians, but the humanity in general.
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hypocrisy is when some people think this is unnecessary and barbaric but forget that their religion talks about the concept of hell which is more fearsome than an execution. These executions are meant to help those who have committed those vile crimes so that the weight of such crimes do not push them into the hell that is so fearsome according to your religion as well. Some people do not even recognise that this may be a quicker death and more painless than the lethal injection and hanging they speak of. If as Africans we hate justice and order, let's all watch on then as we slide deeper into the abyss of God-knows-what! Before you criticise executions, ask yourself if you've ever felt the pain of losing someone your world depends on due to someone killing him or her just for a phone.

1 Like

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by honniemail(f): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
[s][/s]
By the records, Christianity is the most FOOLISH and barbaric religion in the world. Their barbaricness is just hidden because they are good hypocrite.
Christians have more humans in this world in barbaric manner than every other religions put together.
Lastly, IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW WICKED, ABSURD AND FOOLISH THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS, JUST READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL.
1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?
2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."

5. Divorce akin to debauchery: "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)
6. Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman thy bowels fall out by reason...

Most of the scriptures you quoted are from the old testament,i.e before the coming of Christ...have u ever come across where He sets an adulterer free when she was about to be stoned?? Sir just convince me with a scripture where Jesus particularly ordered a killing, christainity simply means living like Christ not all that goes to church or characters in the Bible are Christ like e.g the children of Lot's u quoted
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
[s][/s]

6. Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)
7. If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)
8. Incest and getting drunk with dad is no problem if the world is running thin on suitable DNA donors: And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36]
9. Looking at a woman with desire is akin to adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)
10. But incestuous rape is cool: And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]
11. Pray in private, and if you do so in church, do so quietly: Matt 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."

13. God smites women, children and often animals with equal gusto, he seems to evil and wrong doing by association, rather than by e guilty of the personal, individual actthr

"Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason...

Ignore him or her brother. Some of them always push us to punch holes in their religion. Truth is, some of them do not even know their religion. They are blind to how graphic the Bible is. At least in Islam, if the victim's family forgives, the criminal may be spared. God bless you for putting him in his or her place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
honniemail:

Most of the scriptures you quoted are from the old testament,i.e before the coming of Christ...have u ever come across where He sets an adulterer free when she was about to be stoned?? Sir just convince me with a scripture where Jesus particularly ordered a killing, christainity simply means living like Christ note all that goes to church or characters in the Bible are Christ like e.g the children of Lot's u quoted

Madam, how can you people logically expect to decouple The Old Testament and the New? So, a part of the Bible is relevant and the other irrelevant? Mind you, Jesus didn't even write it. Even pigs, Jesus made them die. Harmless innocent pics. And a harmless innocent fig tree. But does it mean he was evil? God forbid! Ask yourself, in Jesus' father's kingdom in heaven, is there a hell or not? Why should there be a hell if your understanding of love and mercy is correct? Or like the Pope, you think hell is imaginary?

1 Like

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by greggng: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2019
I pity Nigerians that will be ending up at chop chop town or place
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by osuofia2(m): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2019
Omo Islam de scare me o, yet thousands go there in the name of Pilgrim spending our common wealth on the poo they are doing in mecca. Muslims are no 1 hypocrite, them ho de shout Saudi holy land but tell them to choose between Saudi and western country where freedom abound non go choose the their yeye holy land
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2019
They are other punishment Saudi can serve on humanity... well what the do i know!!... The genesis of Isis... And The US.. hmmm.. Attacking IRAN with all it has got.. What a country..!!.. Isis homeland...
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Kingkun69(m): 3:03am On Apr 14, 2019
2special:
even after reading this, some people are planning to traffic hard drugs to Saudi Arabia.
imagine if he normally chats with drug dealers with fake accounts to make them come to Saudi telling them it's easy to come and sell.....if you are doing something do it right
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by pillarmaria(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2019
jamejanev:

I am a Muslim but the way Saudi and other Islamic countries are behaving tire me. I don't even think of going for Hadji for once. A country of no mercy. Even if ure innocent, they will still kill u. Its a pity, what do we do, when its the religion your parents are practising. Islam is violent to tell the truth.

Seek for the truth for only the truth shall set you free.
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Westsida: 6:12am On Apr 14, 2019
pillarmaria:

Hypocrisy! So Jesus would support drug trade?
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by misterh(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2019
jamejanev:

If you're really a Muslim (which I highly doubt that you are), you'll know that going for Hajj has nothing to d with the authority of Saudi Arabia or other Islamic countries. It's strictly for religious purposes. Even in the midst of the row with Qatar, Qatar citizens still go to perform Hajj. Even though Saudi Arabia and Iran are foes, Iranians still go for pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia. So oga, talk another thing.

So you mean to say that some of the people Saudi Arabia government have beheaded are innocent? What's your source of this? Careto give an example?

You can spew whatever you want to on Nairaland without claiming to be a Muslim, please. Others have been spewing such nonsense before you and others will continue to do so after you. Claiming you're a Muslim doesn't lend credence to your claim.

1 Like

Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by misterh(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2019
osuofia2:
Omo Islam de scare me o, yet thousands go there in the name of Pilgrim spending our common wealth on the poo they are doing in mecca. Muslims are no 1 hypocrite, them ho de shout Saudi holy land but tell them to choose between Saudi and western country where freedom abound non go choose the their yeye holy land
No, you got the numbers wrong, princess. Millions go for pilgrimage and there's nothing you can do about it. And no, the money tey spend is not our commonwealth, it is their money and it is none of you business. If you or your belief think all sinners should go scot free, that's your problem but in Islamic jurisprudence, there are consequences for EVERY action. In countries like Saudi Arabia, their rules are well known. So if you break such rule, that's your fault.

I hope you keep this same energy for Thailand, Malaysia and some other Asian countries that have the death penalty for drug trafficking.

Or is your rage only limited to Saudi Arabia.
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by misterh(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2019
IJEYdiamond:
They are other punishment Saudi can serve on humanity... well what the do i know!!... The genesis of Isis... And The US.. hmmm.. Attacking IRAN with all it has got.. What a country..!!.. Isis homeland...
I hope you know that even in the US, there are some states that still have the death penalty. Also, I hope you know that beheading is even quick and painless unlike the other methods such as firing squad and hanging?

In Thailand and Malaysia, they have the death penalty for drug traffickers. If you believe a country should be lenient on a crime that they believe eats up their country, that's your issue.
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by misterh(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2019
[right][/right]
Westsida:

Hypocrisy! So Jesus would support drug trade?
LMAO. Leave them na. They think the world works without laws. In the real world, there are consequences for each action.
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by armadeo(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Edmaths:

Ironically, it's the least painful of all the methods of Execution.

Lethal injection is extremely painful! It gradually burns the victim alive from within! It takes several minutes for the victim to die.

Hanging is very painful! It kills the victim gradually.

Firing squad is terrible to the victim. It also kills the victim gradually.

Gas chamber is also very painful! It kills the victim gradually.

Electrocution is less painful when compared with lethal injection. However, it still more painful than beheading.

Changing isnt painful unless improperly done. It breaks the neck and is instantaneous. When the neck fails to break then the victim chokes that's when its painful.

Firing squad is also jot painful when well executed. It stops the heart in seconds and multiple volleys kills the victim before he is even aware.

Gas chamber and electrocution are painful.
Re: Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia by Osi01(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2019
If this method was to be applied in Nigeria, the crime rate will reduce immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.