Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria Easily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria Easily (244 Views)

If This Babe Handle Your Dick, You Will Forget Your Name Easily / I’m Not Wicked But Very Soft-hearted And I Cry Easily — Actress Patience Ozokwor / Popular American Rapper Eminem Has Feature Bitcoin In His New Rap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria Easily by cryptobabanla: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2019
If you’re not new to bitcoin you will know that bitcoin transactions can never be processed on the blockchain without the input of ‘miners’ and ‘mining machines’

All those transaction fees we pay before transferring bitcoin from one wallet to another goes to the individuals who ‘mine’ bitcoin. People pay as high as $10 just to transfer an amount as little as $20 from one wallet to the other in most occasions and all these fees are distributed among the ‘bitcoin miners’ themselves.

Now there are two types of bitcoin mining namely ‘PHYSICAL & CLOUD MINING’ and as cloud mining is very widespread and easier to operate , the physical aspect of mining bitcoin is impossible in a country with a poor power supply like Nigeria. So that's why i prefer cloud mining in nigeria than home mining,

Cloud Mining is the process of bitcoin mining utilizing a remote datacenter with shared processing power. This type of cloud mining enables users to mine bitcoins or alternative cryptocurrencies without managing the hardware

I will update this thread as much as I can to enlighten those who are interested in ‘MINING BITCOIN’ I have been using cloud mining for long now, bitcoin mining is profitable than trading

list of legit cloud mining

www.212mining.xyz (available) A well-established and highly popular cloud mining firm
genesis mining (out of stock) A well-established and highly popular cloud mining firm
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria Easily by miltonfoust: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
At Current Bitcoin News, you will get latest news related to renowned cryptocurrencies along with their price, rank, market capitalization, volumes traded and change in direction.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do If You Want To Make Money In Music / Awon Boyz! Must Watch For Movie Lovers / Simi Exits X3m Music After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.