Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' (47045 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by kiiingemmy(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Gist @:AfriBaze.com.ng

A foreign based Nigerian big boy, Dharmie Richie has threatened to exposed the fake life lived by Dubai based big boy and self-aclaimed Gucci master, Hushpuppi.

According to Dharmie Richie, Hushpuppi lives a fake life and is always borrowing money just to recharge his phone.

See screenshot below;

Dharmie Richie is not the first person close to Hushpuppi who has dished out claims that he's not rich as portrayed on social media.

Few weeks ago, when Hushpuppi flaunted a Bentley Bentayga and a Rolls Royce as a gift he acquired for himself, he was quickly called out by his former friends, Mompha and Cubanna Chief Priest, who claim the cars are rentals.

Source:
https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/celebrities/68444-nigerian-big-boy-dharmie-richie-threatens

2 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by kiiingemmy(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Download Fresh Music: Oritse Femi – Dey Your Own

See Here---->

https://web.afribaze.com.ng/music/afro/2955-oritse-femi-dey-your-own
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Harrymig1(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2019
Alright
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Denikayan: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Cant he use lure him to the right quite place and use him for money rituals instead of insulting him on social media

Kids of nowadays sha!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2019
We are waiting cheesy

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by itspzpics(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy oya expose it

4 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Waiting 2 c d both of them in nigeria.lazy noise markers.mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Factgist: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Fake people

2 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by donbachi(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Different toilets,same shiit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked fake people everywhere on social media and NL but check below

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

3 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Deep grin
donbachi:

3 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by id4sho(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Airforce1 aka Nairaland Hushpuppi abi na aja or nkita. come and say something.

5 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by daddytime(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Na wa o....to what end na?

This is definitely a mental condition...

3 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by HighKing01(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pupi
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Lincoln275(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Na your fake life?
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by ulysses: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bitter Hater!!! If he is living a fake life, y'al doin same too...
1 by 1 y'al gon expose ya evil doings.

3 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Houseofglam7(f): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by quincyshakur(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Irrelevant dude tryin to use Hushpupi to stay relevant sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by MrSix: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Check my signature
I sell usa used Laptops
Pay on delivery in lagos

Na their life oh
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
kiiingemmy:
Gist @:AfriBaze.com.ng

A foreign based Nigerian big boy, Dharmie Richie has threatened to exposed the fake life lived by Dubai based big boy and self-aclaimed Gucci master, Hushpuppi.

According to Dharmie Richie, Hushpuppi lives a fake life and is always borrowing money just to recharge his phone.

See screenshot below;

Dharmie Richie is not the first person close to Hushpuppi who has dished out claims that he's not rich as portrayed on social media.

Few weeks ago, when Hushpuppi flaunted a Bentley Bentayga and a Rolls Royce as a gift he acquired for himself, he was quickly called out by his former friends, Mompha and Cubanna Chief Priest, who claim the cars are rentals.

Source:
https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/celebrities/68444-nigerian-big-boy-dharmie-richie-threatens

...to expose...

2 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Ntente(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
I would love you to get registered in recharge and get paid but *There* are 3 *of* *kind* *mindset* :

1. The *Employees* mindset - The people with this kind of mindset will always ask, "If I register today, how much will they be paying every month?"

2. The *Gambler's* mindset - These people will ask, "If I register now, how much do i get back?"

3. The *Entrepreneur's* mindset - The Entrepreneurs will ask, "What are the procedures for building this business? And what is the guarantee that if i follow these procedures #diligently, I will become financially free for life?"

Which kind of mindset do you have...�Examine yourself ���

Join the what'sapp group or share the link;

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S[/color]
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by calmnquiet(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
donbachi:

Lil Wayne
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Of course we know that. Social media is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by lyriclekidd(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Richie Richie.

Abeg paste your giftcards and bitcoin for naira. Contact on signature..
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Stop all these stupid rants. If there was anything to expose you for don talk am since 1960.

Jealousy just dey kee many people

4 Likes

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Johnbosco77(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Both U and huspuppy= no get brains..
Men always washing their dirty linens in the public...

:::Spits:::....
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by mytime24(f): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
See d kind people naija dey produce angry

1 Like

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by adefolarin001: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
….
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by Tinyemeka(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

to expose...

I actually admire what you do. The doggedness.
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by drkay(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
All these self-acclaimed Dubai big boys should park one side abeg.
Hush isn't as rich as he's portraying himself to be but the guy carry small, no he lie. I once met him at Gucci store in Dubai Mall and from what I noticed, he was actually invited to come and check out their new stuffs and he picked some stuffs and left after paying.

1 Like

Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tinyemeka:

I actually admire what you do. The doggedness.
Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' by kenzysmith: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Am from his village i was among the people who tie is wealth in d covun since when he was a tenager. when huspuppi go dey post executive cars and designers wear me and my collegue go dey wonder hw huspuppi still dey make am? Bros tanks 4 exposing him na our mind is at rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.