Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

No Fans,no Celebrity.help Me Win In This Audition - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / No Fans,no Celebrity.help Me Win In This Audition (345 Views)

Abuja Celebrity DJ Davidson Drops Mixtape With Bandhits ( Audio/video) / Hey Guys Help Me Win This Contest / Help Me Win This Audition And I Know We Can Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Fans,no Celebrity.help Me Win In This Audition by WiseStarr(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2019
Good day everyone,I goes by the name Wise-starrANB and I'm a rapper,I want you guys support to keep me winning,I'm participating in an audition right now and i need you to go check it out on Instagram,likes and comment on it,I'm deeply sure that the freestyle worth your likes and comment,and you can also follow me,I promise to follow back.Here is the link to the freestyle
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwK3rscHu8X/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=w7scvkkaqe8f

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce - “homecoming: The Live Album” / [music] Olamide - Oil & Gas Sanzydesign.com / Music Alert!!! : Naira Marley – Soapy (inside Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.