Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,384 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help (40216 Views)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Eniola Mary Abayomi Ewa, the daughter of Pastor Godward Oluwatoyin Abayomi Ewa, has reached her wits end and is about to take drastic actions against her father for always brutalizing her no concrete reason.
The last straw that broke her camel’s back was the battering she received, yesterday, from the head pastor of The Redeem Christian Church of Christ.. House Of Peace... Region 1, Province 45, Zone 6, Lagos.
According to a chat she had with her bestie, it was because she didn’t go to his office and it took the intervention of her stepmom to rescue her at their No 7 Abolade Street, Mushin home.
It was gathered that Eniola’s trouble started after her mom left her dad due to the fact that the mother-in-law tagged she and her mom witches. They were also accused of bringing bad luck.
Ever since then, the man is said to have been transferring the aggression of being dumped to Eniola. The girl, who wants urgent help from the Lagos State government. Follow this link to get the number She needs help!!!!!

See video and more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/04/frustrated-daughter-of-abusive-rccg.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Harrymig1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is serious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by erifeoluwasimi(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is serious. Firstly the man will be put on suspension for having remarried when his wife was alive.its not allowed in RCCG . Also DTCE will be interested in this . Why should you beat a teenage girl like this .she did right by crying out .

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by TANID(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
May God Help Us O o o

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by catwalq(f): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
With all these,this same man go still gadge up climb pulpit preach to people.... God is really not a man!!!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by IamD18: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
The Pastor's side of story, please.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by grandstar(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sad.

The Bible gives clear guidelines for those who are to be appointed as overseers over the Congregation.(Read 1 Timothy 3:1-13, Titus 1:6-9)). Obviously, this man from the verses there does not meet some of these guidelines.

How can you allow your mother subject your wife and child to such unscriptural abuse and you did not call your mum to order if it was true? I'm sure he believed his mum hence the unrelenting abuse.

Then why maltreat your daughter ? The scriptures urges fathers not to be too hard on their children lest they be downhearted (Collosians 3:21).

The real problem most often is that scriptural guidelines are not followed when appointing overseers. Also, these overseers have no proper oversight.

An assistant pastor will wake up one morning and say God spoke to him to start his own Church. Or a dismissed pastor for transgression will say God told him to start his own Church. How can that be? They then set up one mushroom church God knows where with loudspeakers disturbing the peace of the entire neighbourhood. A rotten tree if I remember can not bear good fruit.

The humiliation this will bring to the church will force it to do something positive for the poor girl. When the man is old, he can be rest assured that his own mother will take care of him. She loves him enough to chase away his wife and alienate his daughter.

12 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by OgbanjeProphet: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
That's the girl's own side of the story. Let's wait for her father's, before we blame him.

16 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by davillian(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
End time pastors

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Rich4god(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Family affair... No concern me, next plz.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
If he could do this to his own daughter, it all says why his wife packed out. I am completely lost on what actually are in this pastor's repertoire.
Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by AngelicBeing: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
angry

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Heyzee5: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chai....Pastor.....SMH sad undecided

Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. smiley

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by chloride6: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
This is serious. Firstly the man will be put on suspension for having remarried when his wife was alive.its not allowed in RCCG . Also DTCE will be interested in this . Why should you beat a teenage girl like this .she did right by crying out .

It is allowed to leave our wife on the grounds of infertility..

Modified I meant infidelity

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by maxiuc(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy

Serving some church pastors is never easy

Especially RCCG pastors

I don't think Pst E A Adeboye knows what is happening in Church

From church Politics where pastors post themselves to a bigger church to monthly remittance that is taken serious more than the soul won in the church

Tooor na them

I love living faith the have a normal ground for every pastor no matter the tribe

In RCCG am yet to see a non Yoruba pastor who has a higher rank come to Abuja from province 1 to 11 all Na Yoruba pastors tribalism the other of the day God have mercy , what I experienced as an Administrator in RCCG church my mouth no fit talk , from uche did this to Uche did that despite my hardwork yet am been queried for every slight mistake just because am an ipob Igbo yet their own Yoruba brothers who are under church payroll do as they wishes nobody dare talk to them
My 6years my salary wasn't increased for once despite my multi tasking abilities thank God all ended in praise at least working there helped me to control my temperamental issues it calm me down and Drew me closer to God

12 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by SageTravels: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
How does he Preach??

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
bad
Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Reference(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:

What side do you require. Is the blood and gore not enough for you. Please grow a conscience.

21 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by hisexcellency34: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seems anybody can become a pastor in RCCG? Can somebody still refer to Osinbajo as a pastor in Redeemed?.

8 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by TheTrueSeeker2: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:

No side is sweat enough to justify this...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by afroniger: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pastor my black ass.

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by SjMbula(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Regardless of her offence, this kind beating is wrong.

Olorun ku suuru,,,,Pastor indeed

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by tribalistseun: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Osinbanjo is a thief and a lying RCCG pastor

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Many of these pastors are abusers, cheats and sadists

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by homealone00: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by fatiaforreal: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
The pastor needs deliverance! He should be taken to Lord's Chosen grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Patrioticman007(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
These animals and violence are 5&6. God bless Nigeria
Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by sdds1111: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
dsd

Re: Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help by Alejoas(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) / Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.