Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

For The Sins Of My Parents (very Short Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For The Sins Of My Parents (very Short Story) (4469 Views)

My Parents Didn't Name Me Chimamanda - Adichie / The Sins Of The Son / Sins Of My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: For The Sins Of My Parents (very Short Story) by joyberry(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Very short but heartbreaking story, pedophiles really exist in our society, whether Male or female, no one deserves to sexually abused. Its demoralizes one, destroys the self esteem, Wr really need to speak up in Nigeria about sexual abuse towards children. People should stop protecting abusers
Re: For The Sins Of My Parents (very Short Story) by alarmednigerian: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Very short and heartbreaking story. A beautiful piece as usual grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Has To Be Love / Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 / Isbn Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.