Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Business And Enterpreneurs Gathering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business And Enterpreneurs Gathering (245 Views)

Freelancers Gathering / The Gathering Of Business Developers And Entrepreneurs / Free Web Development Training Or Enterpreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business And Enterpreneurs Gathering by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Business and being an Enterpreneur is the way forward, persons in salaried employment also do side hustle to support their income.

But for every business, two things are important, ideas and opportunity. While some people are looking for your services, you are looking for who to render the services to, you need to be connected for mutual benefit.

Bearing this in mind, myself and likeminds envisiage a virtual society of business and career people where we can exchange services, ideas and opportunities.

Benefits of this society includes:

Free Legal Advise on business and career issues.
Subsidized business retreat ( once in a year)
Seminar and webinars (free)
Connections
Etc.

You can join by sending a what's app message to 08023021162. I will add you to the group on what's app. It's absolutely free and you reserve to leave at anytime of your choice

You can also drop your number here if you so wish

Let's Excel together
Re: Business And Enterpreneurs Gathering by Auntygrace: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Add me 08024114163

(1) (Reply)

Brand Ambassadors And Marketing Executives (Females Only) / Ict Scholarship And Internship Placement . / Opinion: Time To Restructure The Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.