Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Burial Ceremony In Nigeria Is The Common Factors That Drains Financial Pockets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Ceremony In Nigeria Is The Common Factors That Drains Financial Pockets (441 Views)

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Ceremony In Nigeria Is The Common Factors That Drains Financial Pockets by Basoenewokoma(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Some path in Nigeria value funeral service more than any other services.
You will see some will go and borrow money all the name of burial,
Some will spend and after they will start regretting
Comes in another burial they will still spend why because it is their culture and it has custom them.
Ask yourself why am I saving money or borrowing money if the answer is negative quits.

Reason of saving money

1 so far as your belly never get tired of eating

2 because the body never get tired of clothing

3 no man knows tomorrow only tomorrow can tell you your capacity when you are saving etc.

1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony In Nigeria Is The Common Factors That Drains Financial Pockets by Softcash(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jus say I some part of Nigeria not all.
Re: Burial Ceremony In Nigeria Is The Common Factors That Drains Financial Pockets by Basoenewokoma(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Softcash:
Jus say I some part of Nigeria not all.
I said some path
Re: Burial Ceremony In Nigeria Is The Common Factors That Drains Financial Pockets by Softcash(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Basoenewokoma:
I said some path

Okay

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tribunal Sacks Onnoghen As CJN After Declaring Him Guilty Of False Ass / Nwodo, An Enemy Of Ndigbo? An Article Written By Charles Mbani / PHOTOS: Buhari Paid An Official Visit To Borno To Commission Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.