Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) (56449 Views)

Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
News From . Com

What should have been a thing of joy, has thrown an orphan into eternal mourning, after his only brother was hacked to death by his jealous childhood friend in Lagos.

The deceased, Frank Ohiozua – a keyboardist who has worked with many musicians – had been gifted a car by his elder brother to be using for Uber, but his childhood friend, Edet Ayiasi, became jealous of the development and connived with two other people to get him killed.

They carried out their plan in January, 2019, by abducting Frank and whisking him to a bush in Idiroko, Ogun State, where he was macheted to death. The killer would later start telling their mutual friends that Frank had sold his car and traveled out of the country.

Meanwhile, not done, Edet started calling the deceased’s brother to demand for ransom, while he gave out the car to someone to be using for cab business. The brother, however, played along and requested for a bank account to pay.

The account details of the suspect’s wife was eventually provided and the police used it to track her down to Oreyo Igbogbo, #Ikorodu, where she was arrested alongside Edet’s dad.

Seeing that the game was up, the prime suspect turned himself in at the police station, yesterday, and confessed to the killing.

Credit Source: . Com

See More: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=671130633351822&id=100013646735336

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
The nose is wicked,it can't detect evil persons

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by TANID(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by ValCon888: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
You can only know your true friends when blessings or sufferings fall on you

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by mmadu5(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by freddie82(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by jantofubu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jealous devil rather... No sane man would feel threatened by his fellow man's success
In 1 word he's hopeless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Watch who you call /keep as friends

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by btrocky09(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ah
Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Use both hands cover your white yam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by eastTKBorn: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by mosho2good: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
GUY: Babe I really want U 2 be mine . Girl: Lol! I have a boyfriend sorry. . Guy: Goalposts have keeper but strikers Always score. . Girl: Lol! U look like a defender in this one then. . Guy: Sergio Ramos is a defender but He has scored in 2 champions league finals. . Girl: Whatever Dude! Besides my boyfriend is tall and rich!. . Guy: Manuel Neuer is 6'4 but Messi still chipped Him. . Girl: Lol! But U know that Messi is richer than Manuel Neuer right? . Guy: Sure I know but Messi isn't taller dan Him, so that is 1 - 1 and that was all Barcelona needed to oust Chelsea and move on to win the champions league that year. So? . Girl: U never give up do U? . Guy: Chile kept playing for 99 years before they went in to win the copa America. And then won it back to back.. So? . Girl: Lol! This your knowledge of soccer will really take U places. . Guy: Lol, surely will and the next destination is your heart. . Girl: Dont even try it I will just block U . Guy: In 2006 Petr Cech tried blocking Stephen Hunt from scoring, Cech ended up hurting Himself. . Girl: Loool! U are a genius, call me I'll be free this weekend!!!. With FOOTBALL anything is possible

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by johncreek: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Not all your friends are actually your friends... be very vigilant and know who to trust in all circumstances.. even your wife can not be fully trusted.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Richdad50(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked

When you make it in life, do not return to your childhood place or where you grew up almost immediately until the news of your fame or rise have gotten to them and the jealousy must have simmered.

Envy is strong from those who watched you grow and jealousy is ripe amongst old friends. Be discipline to know the hearts of friends can turn and the wickedness from inner circles are far more deadly than an outsider.

Richdad

115 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by IprintMONEY: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
once you make money, discard poor friends and stay off poor girls
. stay clear off poor calabar and akwa ibom boys. jealousy and them na 5 and 6. a gtb bank security i randomly met at a bank and was giving him 1k atimes 2k anytime i come to withdraw money invited me to his child's birthday, i didnt want to make him feel bad because of the way he kept pursuading me so i attended. the boy was all over me immediatly i arrived. out of happiness, i promised his dad that i will take care of his son's school fees till he finishes secondary school. this is a boy that is not even up to 5years o. before i left, i gave him reasonable cash. could you believe that this same useless akwa ibom bastard security later arranged boys to rob me on one of the occasions i came to withdraw money. long story short, i found out some how and arrsted him. i swear if not for his son's sake, i for make sure say those sars guys sniff him useless life and make it look like a criminal that resisted arrest.

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by johncreek: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Am in support of this.
The car owner is a known yahoo boy in my side
He deserved to die a more painful death!
If so, I hope you become a victim then, where a man will decide if you live or die.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
mmadu5:
JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE
Not , but a pre- witchcraft spirit

2 Likes

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
This one strong ooo, wicked friend.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Friend may sometimes be more wicked than an enemy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Nobodyperson: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
johncreek:

If so, I hope you become a victim then, where a man will decide if you live or die.
Mÿnd44
Rule 2 and 3 angry
Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Just because of bad belle (Jealousy and envy). This guy deserve to be served his own cake. �

14 Likes

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by GreatResearcher: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
News From . Com

What should have been a thing of joy, has thrown an orphan into eternal mourning, after his only brother was hacked to death by his jealous childhood friend in Lagos.

The deceased, Frank Ohiozua – a keyboardist who has worked with many musicians – had been gifted a car by his elder brother to be using for Uber, but his childhood friend, Edet Ayiasi, became jealous of the development and connived with two other people to get him killed.

They carried out their plan in January, 2019, by abducting Frank and whisking him to a bush in Idiroko, Ogun State, where he was macheted to death. The killer would later start telling their mutual friends that Frank had sold his car and traveled out of the country.

Meanwhile, not done, Edet started calling the deceased’s brother to demand for ransom, while he gave out the car to someone to be using for cab business. The brother, however, played along and requested for a bank account to pay.

The account details of the suspect’s wife was eventually provided and the police used it to track her down to Oreyo Igbogbo, #Ikorodu, where she was arrested alongside Edet’s dad.

Seeing that the game was up, the prime suspect turned himself in at the police station, yesterday, and confessed to the killing.

Credit Source: . Com

See More: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=671130633351822&id=100013646735336

God's plan.

1 Like

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
mosho2good:
GUY: Babe I really want U 2 be mine
Girl: Lol! I have a boyfriend sorry.
Guy: Goalposts have keeper but strikers
Always
score.
Girl: Lol! U look like a defender in this one
then.
Guy: Sergio Ramos is a defender but He has
scored in 2 champions
league finals.
Girl: Whatever Dude! Besides my
boyfriend is tall and rich!.
Guy: Manuel Neuer is 6'4 but Messi still
chipped Him.
Girl: Lol! But U know that Messi is richer than
Manuel Neuer right?
Guy: Sure I know but Messi isn't taller dan
Him,
so that is 1 - 1
and
that was all Barcelona needed to oust
Chelsea and move on to win
the champions league that year. So?
Girl: U never give up do U?
Guy: Chile kept playing for 99 years before
they went in to win the
copa America. And then won it back to
back.. So?
Girl: Lol! This your knowledge of soccer will
really take U places.
Guy: Lol, surely will and the next destination
is your heart.
Girl: Dont even try it I will just block U
Guy: In 2006 Petr Cech tried blocking
Stephen Hunt from scoring,
Cech ended up hurting Himself.
Girl: Loool! U are a genius, call me I'll be free
this weekend!!!.
With FOOTBALL anything is possible
not on ds thread bro. rip to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by ngwababe(f): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Am in support of this.

Hmmmm
Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by castrol180(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
RIP to the hustling man while on earth but cut short immediately after the green light started showing by that enemy posing like friend...jealousy is a bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Am in support of this.

Another lunatic display. Gradually you will become naked soon. All in the name of getting attention, don't worry you will soon go in the way of your elders.
@topic... Cruel cruel world. Only God knows whose of our friends thinking evil and harm against our successes. The heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can know it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by nwachelsea(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jealousy is the last class to attend before becoming a witch.

23 Likes

Re: Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) by JustAvo: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
The Heart of Man is Desperately Wicked!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers / Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.