Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Resolved - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Resolved (5329 Views)

resolved / RESOLVED / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resolved by noobody(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
bobo65:

Yeah bro
Needed him to go settle with his wife first

At least he cud hav gone back to do that with a pulpy face,swollen lips,and cane flogging marks on his back and buttocks,
Even if dem.not arrest am

Well u sef gentle sha smiley

Mayb na why luck follow u u see ur fone collect back easy

Mai nor talk grin

2 Likes

Re: Resolved by Protein0: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
bobo65:
the phone was returned through the intervention of his wife, it turns out she was not in party with the whole thing, Adebayo4christ is at the verge of losing his home but non the less, what do u guys think? SHOULD THIS THREAD STILL BE LEFT OPENED?

Na war o.
Why will someone be willing to just elope with someone else's sweat, just like that. Man is wicked.
He would call it smartness but it's stupidity.

Why shouldn't the thread be left opened? The thread is nothing but the truth. Let the thread be left opened to serve as hint to others on the kind of person he is. He denied it ab initio, so he was caught, not as if he surrendered.

2 Likes

Re: Resolved by noobody(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
zarakikenpa:

Nice one, thumbs up! See how one adult just tainted his image before the whole world cos of a phone that cost less than 100k naira. I personally don't think the thread should be closed, he brought it upon himself and there even is an antecedent. He should join the scammers hall of fame.

No one shld close this thread,
There is a saying in the currency exchange section,the internet never forgets,

Let leave it open for those willing to deal with him or his name in the future to know the kind of criminal he is,
Is employers if he has any at all,should av gotten a wind of this now and be ready to sack his stealing arse
His future employers as well,if proper vetting is done,shld be able to see this and deny him of any position ever,

2 Likes

Re: Resolved by noobody(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Protein0:

Na war o.
Why will someone be willing to just elope with someone else's sweat, just like that. Man is wicked.
He would call it smartness but it's stupidity.

Why shouldn't the thread be left opened? The thread is nothing but the truth. Let the thread be left opened to serve as hint to others on the kind of person he is. He denied it ab initio, so he was caught, not as if he surrendered.

The OP was so lucky,

People like us that hav experienced scam and never got out money or item back knows the real pain,
Nor be person say e lost 245k for up there?

So make the thread dey biko,e nor kuku dey disturb nairaland servers,its just another thread grin
Re: Resolved by Protein0: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
bobo65:

Yeah bro
Needed him to go settle with his wife first
Before coming to be locked up or beaten, ba?
Re: Resolved by bobo65(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Protein0:

Lol
We don't know
Re: Resolved by MarioLope(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congrats bobo65. Good Work

1 Like

Re: Resolved by zarakikenpa(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Protein0:

grin grin
Re: Resolved by Protein0: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
bobo65:

Lol
We don't know
Person wey u suppose don lock up by now.

Refunding 1k instead of the 2k is a sign that he's not remorseful. The 1k na for his tfare. To him, he did you a big favor by returning it.
He's likely hunting his next catch already.
I pity his wife tho.
Re: Resolved by bobo65(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
bobo65:
Now I call on Adebayo4christ to come and tender an apology openly to me and every other person he has swindled here

Adebayo4christ you are viewing the thread, we are waiting for your apology
Re: Resolved by Protein0: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
zarakikenpa:

grin grin
yes na. He'll come for either after settling with his wife cheesy wink

If you've ever been scammed before, you'll know the feeling.

A guy did sth similar to me last year, 140k thereabouts. How I wish I Was able to nab him but I wasn't.
My aim for their likes is to make my loss to them their last hit.

Re: Resolved by bobo65(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Protein0:

Person wey u suppose don lock up by now.

Refunding 1k instead of the 2k is a sign that he's not remorseful. The 1k na for his tfare. To him, he did you a big favor by returning it.
He's likely hunting his next catch already.
I pity his wife tho.

No don't get it twisted, he called to say he had only 1k in his account that he would give me the bal 1k wen we meet, Na me forget ask am when I meet am.
Though he was supposed to remind me sha, but he was so scared that I was with police and all that, prolly why he forgot, I'm just saying sha.
Re: Resolved by sotall(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
@adebayo4christ

See as you are viewing as if you dey watch Cinema grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resolved by Protein0: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
bobo65:

Apology for getting caught after having the chance to return it while Apologies will be useful??

Just thank God your phone is back and move on.
The best apology would have been some panel beatings or cell smell for some days but he escaped it already. cheesy cheesy

Just forge ahead bro kiss
Re: Resolved by noobody(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
bobo65:

Baba,his apology would do what exactly?

Forget bout that and move on,

The most important thing,your pixel is back,

That is d only apology you need,

Cheers
Re: Resolved by noobody(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Protein0:

Apology for getting caught after having the chance to return it while Apologies will be useful??

Just thank God your phone is back and move on.
The best apology would have been some panel beatings or cell smell for some days but he escaped it already. cheesy cheesy

Just forge ahead bro kiss

grin grin
Re: Resolved by Kendumazy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Smh. Really feel for his wife cos only God knows how much shameless thing like this he would have done in the neighborhood bringing shame to the wife.

1 Like

Re: Resolved by mindtricks: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Why do scammers add Christ to their name? Adebayo come and say your part, let us hear from you. Clear your name or forever be on the run.
To seal any pending room for unsuspecting victims finding out.
When "Christ" is added to their names, they appear like they won't hurt a fly.
Re: Resolved by kinghold(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2019
good morning guys, pls how can I get olabode fakorede Samuel.... sold iphone6s to him. I have been searching for his name online, plz any vital information... 08062833869
Re: Resolved by Kendumazy(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
kinghold:
good morning guys, pls how can I get olabode fakorede Samuel.... sold iphone6s to him. I have been searching for his name online, plz any vital information... 08062833869

Why not state the full story so as people can advice you on to go about it.
Re: Resolved by kinghold(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2019
we agreed on 30k + a Samsung phone for the iphone6s....so this bastard begged gave me 18k that he would balance the following week and that I should allow him to work that day with the Samsung phone to make small money on Uber cos I'm also an Uber driver. But to my surprise when I called him the following day he changed all the story that a rider poured fuel on the screen of the iPhone that he would have to spend a lot on it, I asked how come he didn't say anything. I reported to the uber group chat I knw him from. they called his attention and he promised to give me my money and phone the following week, but since then he has not been picking my calls, there was even a day he said I should send my account number that he wants to send money, didn't know that he just wanted to scam me. The group has deleted him cos of his fraudulent activities about him.
Re: Resolved by sotall(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2019
kinghold:
we agreed on 30k + a Samsung phone for the iphone6s....so this bastard begged gave me 18k that he would balance the following week and that I should allow him to work that day with the Samsung phone to make small money on Uber cos I'm also an Uber driver. But to my surprise when I called him the following day he changed all the story that a rider poured fuel on the screen of the iPhone that he would have to spend a lot on it, I asked how come he didn't say anything. I reported to the uber group chat I knw him from. they called his attention and he promised to give me my money and phone the following week, but since then he has not been picking my calls, there was even a day he said I should send my account number that he wants to send money, didn't know that he just wanted to scam me. The group has deleted him cos of his fraudulent activities about him.

That guy's case is metaphysical. It's not ordinary anymore
Re: Resolved by kinghold(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2019
I reported to taxify, they said I should take d case to police, but my brother has told his friend in SARS, they just need more info about him.
Re: Resolved by kinghold(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2019
pls If there's any info about him don't hesitate to tell us here.... 08062833869
Re: Resolved by kinghold(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2019
this bastard has been givn me sleepless nights pls any info would really appreciate
Re: Resolved by fibonacci2526: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2019
kinghold:
this bastard has been givn me sleepless nights pls any info would really appreciate

Cc bobo65
Re: Resolved by bobo65(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Cc bobo65

I'm here
Re: Resolved by bobo65(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2019
kinghold:

Check your email
Re: Resolved by bobo65(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Adebayo4christ come and see

come clear your name
Re: Resolved by Topmaike007(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2019
bobo65:
I want to say a big thank you to everyone that contributed to this thread
Cc Silvawazza
Cc Caldon - the main detective here, smart man

The phone has been returned
wow I am happy for you bro

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Adebayo4christ: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2019
kinghold:
pls If there's any info about him don't hesitate to tell us here.... 08062833869

Guy I hope u r not mad? R u ok
Re: Resolved by bobo65(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Okay let everything be done here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant Famada Cooperative Society- Update / Clean Used Iphone 3gs 8gb @35k, Iphone 3g 8gb @25k, Nokia E71 @18k flat. see pix / new arrivals From Usa Used Hp Elitebook Core2@36k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.