Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

RESOLVED - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / RESOLVED (7880 Views)

Resolved / resolved / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
I contacted Twinskenny for a deal of an iphone X on 14th of June 2018 since I saw that he is a reputable member on Nairaland and very active in pickup threads as well. But I guess that seems to be the worst mistake I made this year. It has been full of regrets till date. When I contacted him, he told me a seller had one to sell to him but, it wasn’t successful. However he made it known to me that He had one already pickup up for him at the cost of $600 by mikkyangel and he was going to sell it to me for $650. I was okay with it and paid him the sum of $650 (N243,802.50). The device took a while to arrive but unfortunately after the long wait , the device was on icloud lock. He told of the development and I made it known to him that the phone wasn’t mine and the owners were really getting upset. Unsuccessful attempts were made to icloud unlock the device and I appreciate that.
My grievances are that He agreed to refund 200k out of the 243,802 I paid to him stating that he won’t bear the loss alone but its taking eternity. I saw his adverts on other iphones for sale (iphone 8 plus and even iphone X) at that very time and contacted him for a replacement but he refused, Saying he cant give me a new device that I should wait for a refund. Its over 3 months now and He paid out only 50k so far and the rest are still promises that seems to hold no water. Till date, He still has devices (iphones for sale) but for reasons best known to him, he will not replace mine not minding the fact that he already had the device as His before I committed my money to him. I decided to put this up to let members well known to him as well as his business colleagues to talk to him and let him know this is not how to do business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESOLVED by miib: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Scammers everywhere!! This one again!

4 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by wildchild1: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hmmm.... Will wait for him to state his own side before I know what to say.
Re: RESOLVED by wildchild1: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: RESOLVED by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yes, you have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by Spykey: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Not his fault if you ask me...the only thing here is that he didn't check well before pickup
Re: RESOLVED by Tomjazzy2: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Accused has to come refute these allegations
Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
After he replies, I will upload screenshots of our chat.

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Spykey:
Not his fault if you ask me...the only thing here is that he didn't check well before pickup
But he had already picked the device as his and sold it to me. Secondly, will it be bad if he replaced the device with other iphones he had/has? cos he had/has other devices but wont replace mine.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Cc dominque and tabbaz... come and see... undecided I hope this case is not realy complicated.. have you try to call him about the refund recently..

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Cc dominque and tabbaz... come and see... undecided I hope this case is not realy complicated.. have you try to call him about the refund recently..
I call him like steady. You can ask him. All he keeps saying is that I don't have to call or even message him, that anytime he gets money, he will send. But haba, its over 3months naw.

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by lionlee216(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
FFG
Re: RESOLVED by twinskenny(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
This man nawa scamm? Yes you are directing your anger to a wrong channels.. sometime when u want to help people it usually turn out sore... do u know how Much am paying back because of Mikky nigligence? Same time 3 Icloud IPhone X was picked by him... one fake Iphone 8plus... two Icloud locked Apple Watch.... I am refunding the guys bit by bit.. do u know am refund close to 980k?? Told u to chill send u 50 out of 200k agreed... phone is still here and can’t even get it unlocked... same thing I told You is the same thing I told others ... the Samsung s8 he picks during he same period has burnt screen issue I have refunded some people.. Roteck is part of people an still owing money.

Told u.. u will get your refund
Re: RESOLVED by twinskenny(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Spykey:

I wasn’t claiming right either... the guy that pick those phones tell it to my face to Bleep off...
Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:
This man nawa scamm? Yes you are directing your anger to a wrong channels.. sometime when u want to help people it usually turn out sore... do u know how Much am paying back because of Mikky nigligence? Same time 3 Icloud IPhone X was picked by him... one fake Iphone 8plus... two Icloud locked Apple Watch.... I am refunding the guys bit by bit.. do u know am refund close to 980k?? Told u to chill send u 50 out of 200k agreed... phone is still here and can’t even get it unlocked... same thing I told You is the same thing I told others ... the Samsung s8 he picks during he same period has burnt screen issue I have refunded some people.. Roteck is part of people an still owing money.

Baba, but you had other devices but yet you wont change mine and you lie, you never told me you are refunding any other person. You kept telling me that others took theirs like that. Please check our chat and reread it.

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by twinskenny(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
anochuks08:
Baba, but you had other devices but yet you wont change mine and you lie, you never told me you are refunding any other person. You kept telling me that others took theirs like that. Please check our chat and reread it.

There are others guys that took there devices like that...
CC. Babatunde, roteck66... others
Re: RESOLVED by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

Are you kidding me?I sell phones in ikeja,are you telling me the my clients are responsible for a locked phone when they want to buy?Stop taking your clients for granted!!!You wouldn’t even dare do it with someone like me.Whats my business if you picked up a dead phone from no where!!!Refund is only renegotiated if goods are delivered in good condition!!!
anochuks08:
Do you know where he lives?If Yes,I can call X squard and we pick him up!!he will sure pay you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RESOLVED by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

Dod you tell him it was iCloud locked when he wanted to buy from you?who buys an iCloud locked iPhone X at that price!!!i buy I cloud locked for 80k...

4 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Are you kidding me?I sell phones in ikeja,are you telling me the my clients are responsible for a locked phone when they want to buy?Stop taking your clients for granted!!!You wouldn’t even dare do it with someone like me.Whats my business if you picked up a dead phone from no where!!!Refund is only renegotiated if goods are delivered in good condition!!!Do you know where he lives?If Yes,I can call X squard and we pick him up!!he will sure pay you
That's the problem, He stays in Lagos while I reside in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by twinskenny(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Dod you tell him it was iCloud locked when he wanted to buy from you?who buys an iCloud locked iPhone X at that price!!!i buy I cloud locked for 80k...

You guys don’t get the the gist... phone was not suppose to have Icloud... it was when I picked them up from mikkyangel that i discovered it’s locked
Re: RESOLVED by twinskenny(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Cc Sirlop
Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

You have had other lower iphones that you advertised for sale and I chatted you up to replace mine with it, true or false?

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

You guys don’t get the the gist... phone was not suppose to have Icloud... it was when I picked them up from mikkyangel that i discovered it’s locked
You have already picked up that device before I Paid you my money, you make it sound like I gave you money for an unsuccessful pickup. Assumming I didn't pay you my money, wont you still have that phone sitting with you? and you are selling new devices steady, haba, is this not wickedness?

4 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Benz4pimp:

He really need to answer that your question. some Nigerians and their ways wey no pure. U buy iCloud locked phone kon sell to person. well the guy gentle ni. i will make sure all his families are arrested not buy police but buy soldiers, don't mind spending another 200k to teach him a lesson.

16 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

See you talking. I believe you know how to read from instructions, it says ask ask ask questions and do your finding from the info you get.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Are you kidding me?I sell phones in ikeja,are you telling me the my clients are responsible for a locked phone when they want to buy?Stop taking your clients for granted!!!You wouldn’t even dare do it with someone like me.Whats my business if you picked up a dead phone from no where!!!Refund is only renegotiated if goods are delivered in good condition!!!Do you know where he lives?If Yes,I can call X squard and we pick him up!!he will sure pay you

He needs it. i am very sure it was because of the distance he is treating the guy that way.

3 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
suco01:

See you talking. I believe you know how to read from instructions, it says ask ask ask questions and do your finding from the info you get.
Baba, as in ehh, I don endure this nonsense tire, I couldn't take it anymore, that why I decided to make it public.

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
anochuks08:
That's the problem, He stays in Lagos while I reside in Enugu.

You can trap him down or you come to lagos. You must collect all your money to the last kobo.

5 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
suco01:

He needs it. i am very sure it was because of the distance he is treating the guy that way.
That's the plain truth, assuming em dey east, I for don collect my money since. I am being diplomatic and the guy just dey take me play.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
anochuks08:
Baba, as in ehh, I don endure this nonsense tire, I couldn't take it anymore, that why I decided to make it public.

He will pay you your money, keep calling him out

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
suco01:

He will pay you your money, keep calling him out
Thanks mahn, i want his future customers to see him for who he really is.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#100 & #200 STARTIMES SUBSCRIPTION / Open Box Like New Iphone 7+ 32gig With Carton And Accesories, / I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.