Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa (1248 Views)

Oap Toke Makinwa Shows Off Glowing Skin As She Stuns In Designer Swimwear (photo / Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by EmagNig(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
OAP Toke Makinwa, has said from now henceforth, she is not going on a date with any man without prior payment.

The popular OAP while trying to be humorous, maintained that accessories needed to go on a data are now expensive and so any man that might want to have the pleasure of being with her on date, must make payment ahead.

She made the post on her social media timeline, where she did a break down of the cost of the items that will be needed for the date to be a successful one.

She wrote:
Saturday humor.... Listennnnnnnn, dating is expensive mannnnnn I want my morrafucking money back.....some of these dudes deserve you showing up in bathroom slippers, bathrobe and hairnet sef.

We are all mad..... hence forth I’m sending you a bill if you ask me out on a date, think about it about it, powder - 18k, lanchessssssss - 8k, highlighter - 25k (the glow is expensive) setting spray 15k, lip gloss -10k.

That’s face alone oooo, perfume - 650 pounds, dress 450/500 pounds, shoes 2 thousand pounds, hair - 350/500k only for it to be a dead ass date..... Pay me my money abeg .... #Notime @grace_ajilore thank you

WATCH THE VIDEO:
https://lailasnews.com/pay-me-before-i-go-on-a-date-with-you-oap-toke-makinwa/

lalasticlala

Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by CastedGist: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
cool
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by delugajackson: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why not just sell yourself on OLX and save us the stress.

7 Likes

Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
She must be high on rat piss
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by IamD18: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Glorified hoe with no iota of shame! angry

Your mates are happily settled with husband and kids and you are on social media marketing yourself for sex through date.

I spit on the day you lost your virginty! angry
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by YoungAncient1: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
I understand why she needs all those fittings to keep together.

Cheers! To those that are naturally flavoured and require little or no artificial additives for sweetening.

#but i speak about drinks.
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by jabor4Naija(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ppl might think she is joking but she is damn serious, if u call her OLOSHO now she will start ranting
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by adebuk17: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by Apus: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Still Cheap.
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by nosiebaba(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
What shall it profit a woman to collect 500k for her looks only to step out still looking like a goat.
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by Rosay15(f): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
delugajackson:
Why not just sell yourself on OLX and save us the stress.
.. lol, wicked cheesy
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by Rosay15(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
nosiebaba:
What shall it profit a woman to collect 500k for her looks only to step out still looking like a goat.
.. Abeg, small small now. No Dey enter Auntie Toke anyhow now.. grin
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by nosiebaba(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Abeg, small small now. No Dey enter Auntie Toke anyhow now.. grin
I no xml anybody name o
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by Rosay15(f): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
nosiebaba:
I no xml anybody name o
.. lol
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by twerkjack: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tell em sister kiss

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by Hintona(f): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:
Glorified hoe with no iota of shame! angry

Your mates are happily settled with husband and kids and you are on social media marketing yourself for sex through date.

I spit on the day you lost your virginty! angry
Tonto dikeh and black face son
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Perfume, 650 GBP?!
Thunder fire her fake lying ass!
Re: Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa by Obas101(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
paying for an overused product. her thing is surely fishy grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Twerking In Public As She Holds On To A Man In Public / Toke Makinwa Pranks Her Driver After She Caught Him Sleeping On Duty / Regina Daniels Mother Is An Olosho Nollywood Actress Shows Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.