Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim (869 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Ikeboboafri: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bishop Obinim who addressed members of his church recently, bragged that he has performed more miracles that Jesus Christ. The controversial founder and leader of International God’s Way Church who stated that he has performed lots of angelic and spiritual things that beats the canal mind, added that no Prophet in the Bible has done miraculous things that he has been able to do because they all had different directions or path.

According to him, Jesus Christ only transformed himself three times and He(Jesus) said his followers will do more than he did because his life was short lived on Earth.Bishop Obinim who preached at the Kumasi branch of his Church, said he has performed more miracles than Jesus Christ because he has enough time.

He said; ”Jesus said ‘the Miracles am performing, the wonders and the signs; Those who believe in me, you can perform more than that’.Jesus was making reference to this that he didn’t have enough time so he curtailed his time. He worked for about 3 and a half years then he left but those of us now we have more time. I Angel Obinim, I have worked for so many years more than that of my father and the miracles, the angelic performances, the wonders and signs that I have performed; they are countless because I have enough time.” 

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/13/i-have-performed-more-miracles-than-jesus-christ-bishop-obinim/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by itspzpics(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Haaaahaa
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Oblitz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thunder where are you?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by IamD18: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Another way to deceive his blind gullible followers.

It's just difficult for one to be religious and wise at the same time.

1 Like

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Iyamar(f): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mad people everywhere...oga go sit down and rest. Lols
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by delugajackson: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
These are the type of pastors that are bringing shame to Christianity. You have performed more miracles than Jesus but still, more patients line up on hospital beds, more mentally challenged people parade the streets everyday, lifeless bodies are lying cold in the morgues, amputees still haven't grown back their limbs, Africa still ranks number 1 in disease and poverty and you claim to have performed more miracles. Where do you perform these miracles that we haven't seen or heard. Or do you perform them on Mars? Bitch sit down and be humble!

5 Likes

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Factgist: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
I am not surprised.. Jesus said Greater Miracles they will do in my name.. So Pastor Obinim is right by his statement but he remains to me; a controversial pastor
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by YoungAncient1: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Within that time that you have, how many disciples have you made? Or how have you advanced the kingdom and will of God here on earth?

It is wrong to build a ministry around miracles or working of wonders.

Miracles should be used as a bait(if i can use that word) to get the people's attention for the main thing. It is a means to an end- the gospel of the kingdom.
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by PlayerMeji: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
What a thoughtful controversial statement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:
Another way to deceive his blind gullible followers.

It's not so difficult as you think!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Within that time that you have, how many disciples have you made? Or how have you advanced the kingdom and will of God here on earth?

[b]It is wrong to build a ministry around miracles or working of wonders.[/]

Miracles should be used as a bait(if i can use that word) to get the people's attention for the main thing. It is a means to an end- the gospel of the kingdom.
This is something I've been saying on and on!! You don't build a church on miracles!!
I get irritated when I see small/growing "ministries" base their services on prophecy and solution centre!!
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by jabor4Naija(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Did he just compare himself to Jesus Christ? Oh Lord, u r truly merciful

1 Like

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Pentasoft1978: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
All these cut and join pastors , who never went to bible school....How can a Clay tell the potter, that it has made more pot than the potter......all pastors are clay in the hands of Jesus....no pastor does any miracle, it's Jesus Christ in you that performs the miracle ...It's your type that is giving this country a bad name.....you are not a pastor, you are Demon in the mist of men.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by YoungAncient1: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

This is something I've been saying on and on!! You don't build a church on miracles!!
I get irritated when I see small/growing "ministries" base their services on prophecy and solution centre!!
Scripturally, the Word is a more sure and reliable word of prophecy but because moat people either lack faith, understanding or are just self centered, they require the easier way out. This is one reason why these ministries are on the rise.

A young man comes into ministry and instead of submit to a higher authority to learn. He is only keen at exploring all available options to obtain power.
You see a man that can't put 2 scriptures together or quote a passage correctly let alone preach a sermon, but when it comes to demonstration of power, he has A1.

That's why we have ministers with demonstrations yet without character, wisdom or a good reputation. These are the type that perform strange acts and bring mockery to the body of Christ.

Sad thing is that mockers can't see the difference.
But Jesus said," in the last days, many shall come in my name saying i(Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many." Matt 24:5

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by thesicilian: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Did he just compare himself to Jesus Christ? Oh Lord, u r truly merciful

The Lord himself said Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do... (John 14:12)

The only question here in my opinion is whether this man here is a true man of God or not.
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Ynsai(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nigga don wake up say Jesus was a scam taken too far...
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Funaki: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
what has he done compared to Jesus?
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by jabor4Naija(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
thesicilian:

The Lord himself said Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do... (John 14:12)

The only question here in my opinion is whether this man here is a true man of God or not.
Only God has d answer to dat question

1 Like

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by ikewaterwater: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by ikewaterwater: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
All these fúck-fúck pastor grin If you have the discerning spirit you can never get conned by them.
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by budaatum: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

It's not so difficult as you think!!
It helps, in fact.
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by budaatum: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:

That's not so, unless we mean different things by "religion". Mere reading the religious book will make one a lot more wiser than not reading it. And by reading, I mean, properly, starting at page 1 and working through page by page to the end and not the jumping about most do on Sunday. A lot wiser in fact.
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by budaatum: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
All these fúck-fúck pastor grin If you have the discerning spirit you can never get conned by them.
If this pastor had a discerning spirit he wouldn't falsely glorify himself.
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2019

Are you keeping measuring up with Jesus

Well, Jesus said that his children shall do great things than he did when he was on earth.

(1) (Reply)

"The Priest Likes To Take Photographs Of 'sweating Nyash'!!!"---police / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Apostle Suleman Viral Video Against Pope Francis / Question For Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.