Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

We Need To Help SMEs Develop In Nigeria: This is one of the steps! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need To Help SMEs Develop In Nigeria: This is one of the steps! (282 Views)

Bigkoko Group Inc. & Swedish Partners Coming To Develop In SS/SE Nigeria 2024 / 3 Tips That Can Help Smes Manage Cash Crunch In Nigeria / How Data Centers Help Smes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Help SMEs Develop In Nigeria: This is one of the steps! by ogunsexy: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
I have been think about how to generate value for small and medium business owners in Nigeria. After plenty of research and brainstorming i needed get an independent objective data to validate my position and proposed solution(s).

We need to much about how to make the small business grow to become big national giants and eradicate poverty by empowering people in this country. You can help me and help this country by :

Filling this survey form if you own or manage a business;
make this link available to friends , family and colleagues who have small businesses.

This is the link to the survey :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeV5IPDKx-jeYpOkI7qAdYBpYa3VilwKPB5Tr-fJ14gwdUvDQ/viewform

lalasticlala, seun , Mynd44 help your brother's ministry

(1) (Reply)

Smelling Good Is A Choice And Taking Up The Choice Is Rewarding. / Looking For Quality Window Blinds In Abuja? Free Installation / Canvasses For Digitized Power Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.